Saudi Arab blackmailed Pakistan to not attend Kuala Lampur Summit, claims Erdogan

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ کرپٹ حکومتوں کی اعلی کارکردگی کا شاخسانہ ہے کہ ہمیں بادل نخواسطہ انکی سننی پڑے گی ۔ جب اربوں روپے لینے پڑے اور چالیس لاکھ مسلمانوں کی روزی روٹی کو معاملہ ہو تو عمران خان اپنا فیصلہ تب تک نہیں کر سکتا۔ وہ کسی نے کیا خوب کہا ہے کہ معاشی غلامی کے اندر رہ کے آزاد خارجہ پالیسی نہیں بنا ئی جا سکتی۔ پرچتم جیسے پٹواری کو یہ بات سمجھ نہیں آئے گی۔ تم جیسے تو بس بکواس کر سکتے ہیں ۔ سوچ نہیں سکتے۔

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کرپٹ حکومتوں کی اعلی کارکردگی کا شاخسانہ ہے کہ ہمیں بادل نخواسطہ انکی سننی پڑے گی ۔ جب اربوں روپے لینے پڑے اور چالیس لاکھ مسلمانوں کی روزی روٹی کو معاملہ ہو تو عمران خان اپنا فیصلہ تب تک نہیں کر سکتا۔ وہ کسی نے کیا خوب کہا ہے کہ معاشی غلامی کے اندر رہ کے آزاد خارجہ پالیسی نہیں بنا ئی جا سکتی۔ پرچتم جیسے پٹواری کو یہ بات سمجھ نہیں آئے گی۔ تم جیسے تو بس بکواس کر سکتے ہیں ۔ سوچ نہیں سکتے۔
yaani yeh Puppet na sirf Generals ka palto puppet hai balkey ab yeh beghaiarat Arboon ka paltoo puppet bhi ban gayaa hai

disgusted

Pakistan was mortgaged long before Niazi. Ganjas and Murdaris had completed the job very ably. The judiciary is the godfather of all our problems. Dajjal Ch. was poking his nose every where . Reko-dik , steel mills privitization , and other matters which did not concern him. He was protecting the looters. In the case of his son he proved how he could influence decisions against all judicial norms. The lifafa press was silent in the travesties of justice then. Laanat mir s/o Laawaris mir and other characterless journo-prostitutes are now finding all wrongs with the present govt. Lohar High Court [LHC] and Ittefaq High Court [IHC] are abettors of Ganjas. Athar Minallah should be tried by a military court as the civil courts have failed to deliver. Whatever effort Niazi is making for revival of the economy will go down the drain as remnants of Ganjas and Murdaris are still very powerful. Only Allah can save us now.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Fake News
Chutia propaganda posts he karta hay yah
Rubbish journalism and who doesn’t know what Parwaris are up to :)
As much as I relish disproving bhaibarood -- lets not forget what Allah SWT tells us to do incase a trouble maker brings us news:
Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes. (Quran 49:6)

In this case the tweet is correct, however not sure about the authenticity of TRT World Now's source...... Here be the link:
https://twitter.com/x/status/1208008870708338688
Ae Pakistanio, kab sekho ge!? Dont judge even before u check.... I often see people wrongly claiming others to be wrong just because they differ with the other person's POV (as much as Steyn has siad bs about me/expats -- I do respect and analyze factually what he says and try to refrain from nullifying all his/her posts.....)
At the end of the day -- my favorite quote 'tuano tuadi qabr, sanu sadi qabr....'

bhaibarood

As much as I relish disproving bhaibarood -- lets not forget what Allah SWT tells us to do incase a trouble maker brings us news:
Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes. (Quran 49:6)

In this case the tweet is correct, however not sure about the authenticity of TRT World Now's source...... Here be the link:
https://twitter.com/x/status/1208008870708338688
Ae Pakistanio, kab sekho ge!? Dont judge even before u check.... I often see people wrongly claiming others to be wrong just because they differ with the other person's POV (as much as Steyn has siad bs about me/expats -- I do respect and analyze factually what he says and try to refrain from nullifying all his/her posts.....)
At the end of the day -- my favorite quote 'tuano tuadi qabr, sanu sadi qabr....'
I added other sources also

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Har baat pay siyasat na chamkao :/ pakistan was near bankruptcy and u already know the guy in london not the low platelet count one but the low ghairat count one was responsible for pakistan getting there.. we needed money and its not the first time we have gotten it from saudia or we have bought oil on deffered payments ..
Now second thing is that we have a huge man power working in saudia with thousands of families depending on them to feed .. ok pakistan could have snubbed saudia but what about the loans we took forget the loans tell me who was gonna tell the thousands of families why they lost their income because shareef k paltu ub saudia ko pasand nahi karte kyun k unkay aka ko is baar saudi goud mein bitha k le kar na gae?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
And to be honest jin saudis ko ub galiyan dete ho 98 k baad inho nay he tumhara ganja marnay say bachaya tha aur apnay pass rakha tha lol

vicahmed99

Bhaimardood ki us waqt ghairat nahin jaaagi jab nawaz ney mariyam ko qatriyun key hathoon girvi rakha houa tha

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The Turks and Persians do their own fair share of genocidal muslim-killing in conflicts ranging from Syria to Kurdistan to Iraq to Yemen. Nobody's an angel here. Pak did well by distancing itself from Blocks and Groups!

The disunity among Muslim nations is an issue of ego, power and prestige and not the good and benefit of Muslims at heart. Let's hope the hypocrisy ends and true Islamic principles guide them all including SA.