Request : Please Include YouTube Links

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all thank you to everyone who creates these threads and links the videos. But my request is, its 2018 now why are you still using crappy dailymotion still? I dunno about others but takes forever to load and video quality is 99% crap and now with the super annoying feature of auto play, once you watched the video and scroll down to the read or post a comment some other nonsense starts playing in the background with no apparent way to switch this off, so have to wait for the video to finish then wait for the next one to start loading then pause it and then move on.

So please include youtube links. I think some time back this was even made mandatory here on siasat.pk that any post with a youtube link will be deleted.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dailymotion is crap specially with its autoplay feature which you can't turn off and you are forced to watch video after video if you don't pause or cancel it yourself.

outlander

Councller (250+ posts)
Who is we? You just joined yesterday and have not posted anything video yet. And Youtube monetization far outweighs Dailymotions
we means all those who upload video on dailymotion,,, youtube block the account if anyone violate Copyrights.....
siasat.pk allowed us to add dailymotion link with facebook link as an alternate

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
we means all those who upload video on dailymotion,,, youtube block the account if anyone violate Copyrights.....
siasat.pk allowed us to add dailymotion link with facebook link as an alternate
Paki news channels are not copy righted only ARY have copyrighted their live streams on YouTube and do not allow embedding of videos they have uploaded on their channel on 3rd party websites.
YouTube does a copyright strike only if the uploader of the original video has copyrighted it on youtube.

outlander

Councller (250+ posts)
Paki news channels are not copy righted only ARY have copyrighted their live streams on YouTube and do not allow embedding of videos they have uploaded on their channel on 3rd party websites.
YouTube does a copyright strike only if the uploader of the original video has copyrighted it on youtube.

okay i will try again,,, my youtube chanel have been blocked along with earnning last year

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
okay i will try again,,, my youtube chanel have been blocked along with earnning last year
Well if you are going upload songs, movies, tv shows almost 100% of them copyrighted and you will get a strike. Asian news channels not so much