https://twitter.com/x/status/1174639496857575426
EE0oY9nWkAckQYn

EE0oY9nXUAEIK5I

EE0oY9qX4AEpqHh

EE0oY9pX4AAHOJc

Last edited by a moderator:

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh log jab say Karachi aye hain Karachi ka kachra bana dia hai. Modi should take back his kachra

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
تبدیلی کے غبارے سے ہوا نکل چکی ہے اب لوگ نیازی سرکار سے نجات چاہتے ہیں

Hate_Nooras

no i m not offended I take it that Pinky and khan their arse are close to your tongue.
I thought you would come up something more original for an insult but alas, you just copied me because you your brain cells died with your morals.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thought you would come up something more original for an insult but alas, you just copied me because you your brain cells died with your morals.
yes i don't want to be more morally corrupt by using abusive languages more then u cause i m not a chutiya supporter like you

Hate_Nooras

yes i don't want to be more morally corrupt by using abusive languages more then u cause i m not a chutiya supporter like you
You are not morally corrupt but you always support people that steal off the poor, kill people in broad daylight and launder trillions abroad. I think your tongue got stuck too far up the arse of criminals for your brain or morals to be in working order- i think they call it the Stockholm syndrome.