Railway was looted by thieves | Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed speech at an event today | PM Imran Khan Present

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your wording: "Tell and that also Shk Rasheed, what gave you that impression"

You are so staggered with the question that you could not put the words together properly. My guess is the you asked what made me get this impression.
Answer is that it is not me who got this impression. It is the IK who got this impression. Reason is that Sheikh was his best bet. No matter what others say, sheikhu was one who could have brought him real stuff and so was sheikhu barking from the days one. Search the words sheikh rasheed and saad rafeeq and you will get tones and tones of clips like this.
Now you are just nit picking, fine my punctuation wasn't up to mark on that one and should have been 'Tell! That also....." Only yesterday he said khan said send the many cases to NAB. So he was just waiting to get the go ahead from the PM. Nothing out of the ordinary in this, dunno what you are trying to milk out of this?

So far as your saying of "Daily new stories of corruption". There are dogs barking all over the place and you are sitting in middle of them. When ever anything goes to court the reality appears like this one. Look at the dates on this link and read details. It is enough of a slap for a shameful person.

Dec-4
Reference filed in Saaf Pani Case after 5 months
https://nation.com.pk/04-Dec-2018/reference-filed-in-saaf-pani-case-after-5-months

Feb-09
Lahore High Court (LHC) has ruled NAB case “mala fide” https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/429755-saaf-pani-scam-nab-selectively-proceeded-against-two-accused

Again trying to read between the lines to make up your own conclusions. 1st link So after 5 months of investigation, reference was filed in December. What is wrong with that?

2nd link. The News from Jew News Group, I tried searching and couldn't find this story anywhere else and Jew News is well known for making up shit. But anyways for the sake of argument lets take it at face value. First of all I have absolutely no faith in The Lohar Courts and IHC where Nawaz's TC is Justice Ather is Chief Justice.

Even then so if out of the 20 accused 2 so called innocents got caught up in it, is nothing out of the ordinary. Dunno why all the hue and cry and drama, shameful person should slap himself etc etc.

Lets not even go down that road shall we. Almost all the PM-LN senior leadership is in jail or involved in corruption scandals. The leader is twice convicted on corruption and is serving a lengthy jail term and you dig up two vague news articles, one of which can't even be confirmed and start acting all sanctimonious and preaching ethics and talking about shame and all.

If one truly was a shameful person, they would be slapping themselves on a daily basis that even after so much coming to light, leaving the country bankrupt on the verge of destruction that he still is supporting, not only supporting, but still defending these criminals. Now that is truly shameful.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now you are just nit picking, fine my punctuation wasn't up to mark on that one and should have been 'Tell! That also....." Only yesterday he said khan said send the many cases to NAB. So he was just waiting to get the go ahead from the PM. Nothing out of the ordinary in this, dunno what you are trying to milk out of this?

Again trying to read between the lines to make up your own conclusions. 1st link So after 5 months of investigation, reference was filed in December. What is wrong with that?

2nd link. The News from Jew News Group, I tried searching and couldn't find this story anywhere else and Jew News is well known for making up shit. But anyways for the sake of argument lets take it at face value. First of all I have absolutely no faith in The Lohar Courts and IHC where Nawaz's TC is Justice Ather is Chief Justice.

Even then so if out of the 20 accused 2 so called innocents got caught up in it, is nothing out of the ordinary. Dunno why all the hue and cry and drama, shameful person should slap himself etc etc.

Lets not even go down that road shall we. Almost all the PM-LN senior leadership is in jail or involved in corruption scandals. The leader is twice convicted on corruption and is serving a lengthy jail term and you dig up two vague news articles, one of which can't even be confirmed and start acting all sanctimonious and preaching ethics and talking about shame and all.

If one truly was a shameful person, they would be slapping themselves on a daily basis that even after so much coming to light, leaving the country bankrupt on the verge of destruction that he still is supporting, not only supporting, but still defending these criminals. Now that is truly shameful.
Masha Allah this was quite entertaining to read that Sheikh Rasheed was waiting for green signal from IK. Ha. Ha haaaaa
About Jew news. I try me best to avoid it only because you people have a thing against it. But unfortunately no one else brings out that side of truth which jew news bings.
But here is the ary link of same news for you.
once you like also are saying same thing.

https://nation.com.pk/08-Feb-2019/saaf-pani-company-case-nab-decides-to-challenge-lhc-decision-in-sc

https://arynews.tv/en/nab-sc-qamar-islam-bail-saaf-pani-scam/

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Masha Allah this was quite entertaining to read that Sheikh Rasheed was waiting for green signal from IK. Ha. Ha haaaaa
About Jew news. I try me best to avoid it only because you people have a thing against it. But unfortunately no one else brings out that side of truth which jew news bings.
But here is the ary link of same news for you.
once you like also are saying same thing.

https://nation.com.pk/08-Feb-2019/saaf-pani-company-case-nab-decides-to-challenge-lhc-decision-in-sc

https://arynews.tv/en/nab-sc-qamar-islam-bail-saaf-pani-scam/
And like I already responded, nothing earth shattering or even remotely out of the ordinary in these news articles that you start giving dars about shame and slapping etc etc, for that I already posted who should be ashamed and slapping themselves ;)

RajaRawal111

And like I already responded, nothing earth shattering or even remotely out of the ordinary in these news articles that you start giving dars about shame and slapping etc etc, for that I already posted who should be ashamed and slapping themselves ;)

You can throw it back to me as well. But I said it was for a shameful person. Not for the creatures dancing on the dumbbells. Truely i am now waiting for all of these things to reach the courts. Not saying that courts cannot manipulate the things. (just like the definition of the asset they made). but it will tell me the truth.
just like Al azizia verdict. On your challenge i read it all, All I could find that the decision was taken based on the money transferred from the bablu to NS through the legal and banking visible means. There are millions of Pakistanis out of Pakistan who send money to their parents. But as I said you are dancing creature so you can take it for granted as you always do.
Nutshell is that I will see what comes into the courts. And I will keep you aware of it too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You can throw it back to me as well. But I said it was for a shameful person. Not for the creatures dancing on the dumbbells. Truely i am now waiting for all of these things to reach the courts. Not saying that courts cannot manipulate the things. (just like the definition of the asset they made). but it will tell me the truth.
just like Al azizia verdict. On your challenge i read it all, All I could find that the decision was taken based on the money transferred from the bablu to NS through the legal and banking visible means. There are millions of Pakistanis out of Pakistan who send money to their parents. But as I said you are dancing creature so you can take it for granted as you always do.
Nutshell is that I will see what comes into the courts. And I will keep you aware of it too.
LOL ... See that is why I admire your stubbornness regardless of how misdirected it may be, you just read what you want to read and take from it what you want to take from it. Ignoring what is actually written or being said.

Just like in the sea of corruption scandals and bad governance being uncovered daily you turn a blind eye to that 99.9% and will dig up one tiny article which you think it means what you want it to ( but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't )and then parade it here "See, I told you The Sharifs are not corrupt because this article printed on the back of a goldleaf dabbi says so"! lol

It is an admirable quality to keep one in good spirits even when faced with so much which goes against your core beliefs but eventually today or tomorrow you will have to come back to reality. :)

RajaRawal111

LOL ... See that is why I admire your stubbornness regardless of how misdirected it may be, you just read what you want to read and take from it what you want to take from it. Ignoring what is actually written or being said.

Just like in the sea of corruption scandals and bad governance being uncovered daily you turn a blind eye to that 99.9% and will dig up one tiny article which you think it means what you want it to ( but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't )and then parade it here "See, I told you The Sharifs are not corrupt because this article printed on the back of a goldleaf dabbi says so"! lol

It is an admirable quality to keep one in good spirits even when faced with so much which goes against your core beliefs but eventually today or tomorrow you will have to come back to reality. :)
I know you are a funny man. I liked you joke of Gold leaf dubbi.
Now I would like to ask you what your read in the verdict which links NS Al Azizia crime other than what I read (and wrote above). That will definitely not be from Gold Leaf dubbi.

Come on now tell me. Give me the Para number I will go back on it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know you are a funny man. I liked you joke of Gold leaf dubbi.
Now I would like to ask you what your read in the verdict which links NS Al Azizia crime other than what I read (and wrote above). That will definitely not be from Gold Leaf dubbi.

Come on now tell me. Give me the Para number I will go back on it.
Acha wakeel wakeel khel na hai, koi baat nahi yeh shouk be poora ker lete hain.

For starters Page 5 of 58

"During the period between 2001 to 2017, you accused Mian Nawaz Sharif (represented by the pleader) in connivance and abetment with absconding co-accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif and Hassan Nawaz Sharif, acquired following assets in their names as Benamidars for which you accused could not reasonably account for and which are disproportionate to your known sources of income.

(1) Al-Azizia Steel Company Ltd, Jeddah KSA.
(2) Hills METALS Establishment, Jeddah KSA.
(3) Remittances to the extent of EURO, 1,267,568 AND US $. 10,219,155 sent by co-accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif and Hill Metals Establishment during the period Jan 2010-June 2017. These foreign currency receipts were converted and credited to your PKR A/c No. 01-1795303-01, Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, WAPDA TAOWN Brach, Lahore and PKR A/c No. 181847988-01. Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, Main Gulberg Boulevard Branch, Lahore, which comes to Rs. 1,187 Billion whereas EURO: 7,568, GBP: 5,000 and US$: 200,700 are available as balances in your bank accounts on 18.8.2017.
(4) Remittances to the extent of PKR: 59,256 Million to Maryam Safdar in her PKR A/c No. 0149056661004053 (PKR), MB Bank Limited, New Garden Town Branch, Lahore through Hill Metals Establishment.
(5) Remittances to the extent of GBP: 1.5 Million remitted to absconding accused Hassan Nawaz Sharif through accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif.

The above mentioned assets are disproportionate to your known sources of income. Worth millions of Rupees transaction carried on moving between family members and their companies without any plausible explanation and consideration, which are utilized for the acquisition of assets ostensibly in the name of your sons / co-accused with purposes to conceal the real source of investment. The coaccused Hassan Nawaz Sharif and Hussain Nawaz Sharif has no independent sources of income being dependent and in capacity of benamidars/abettors, ostensibly hold the assets on behalf of and for the benefit of you accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (represented by pleader) your Gulf Steel Mills sale agreement was also found untrue due to the reason no record was available at UAE about the notarization of said documents by Notary Public of Dubai Courts on 30.5.2016, thereby you accused Mian Nawaz Sharif (represented by pleader) committed an offence of corruption and corrupt practices as defined U/s 9(a)(v) NAO / or holding assets beyond known sources of income "

Doosra since you mentioned babloo and dabloo sending apni mehnat ke kami apnay ghareeb abba jan ko

Turn to page 46.

The amount sent in 2010 by Babloo and dabloo is 262% of the net profit of the company Wah kya zabardast kamai ker rahe hain yeh bachay
2011 34.26%
2013 92.65%
2014 106.62%
2015 137.09%
Bhai babloo aur dabloo ka asay business kerne ka tareeqa to Pakistani awam ko bi batana chaiye, saal ke andar har Pakistani billionaire hojaye ga. Oh and these are officially audited figures

I don't have a copy saved on my hard drive or anything, so this is the first result that popped up on my seach so don't gimme grief of it being from Jew News

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...-courts-judgement-in-al-azizia-reference-case

Abhi ke liye itna hi kaafi hai

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

"During the period between 2001 to 2017, you accused Mian Nawaz Sharif (represented by the pleader) in connivance and abetment with absconding co-accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif and Hassan Nawaz Sharif, acquired following assets in their names as Benamidars for which you accused could not reasonably account for and which are disproportionate to your known sources of income.

(3) Remittances to the extent of EURO, 1,267,568 AND US $. 10,219,155 sent by co-accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif and Hill Metals Establishment during the period Jan 2010-June 2017. These foreign currency receipts were converted and credited to your PKR A/c No. 01-1795303-01, Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, WAPDA TAOWN Brach, Lahore and PKR A/c No. 181847988-01. Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, Main Gulberg Boulevard Branch, Lahore, which comes to Rs. 1,187 Billion whereas EURO: 7,568, GBP: 5,000 and US$: 200,700 are available as balances in your bank accounts on 18.8.2017.
(4) Remittances to the extent of PKR: 59,256 Million to Maryam Safdar in her PKR A/c No. 0149056661004053 (PKR), MB Bank Limited, New Garden Town Branch, Lahore through Hill Metals Establishment.
(5) Remittances to the extent of GBP: 1.5 Million remitted to absconding accused Hassan Nawaz Sharif through accused Hussain Nawaz Sharif.

The above mentioned assets are disproportionate to your known sources of income. Worth millions of Rupees transaction carried on moving between family members and their companies without any plausible explanation and consideration, which are utilized for the acquisition of assets ostensibly in the name of your sons / co-accused with purposes to conceal the real source of investment. The coaccused Hassan Nawaz Sharif and Hussain Nawaz Sharif has no independent sources of income being dependent and in capacity of benamidars/abettors, ostensibly hold the assets on behalf of and for the benefit of you accused Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (represented by pleader) your Gulf Steel Mills sale agreement was also found untrue due to the reason no record was available at UAE about the notarization of said documents by Notary Public of Dubai Courts on 30.5.2016, thereby you accused Mian Nawaz Sharif (represented by pleader) committed an offence of corruption and corrupt practices as defined U/s 9(a)(v) NAO / or holding assets beyond known sources of income "

Doosra since you mentioned babloo and dabloo sending apni mehnat ke kami apnay ghareeb abba jan ko

Turn to page 46.

The amount sent in 2010 by Babloo and dabloo is 262% of the net profit of the company Wah kya zabardast kamai ker rahe hain yeh bachay
2011 34.26%
2013 92.65%
2014 106.62%
2015 137.09%
Bhai babloo aur dabloo ka asay business kerne ka tareeqa to Pakistani awam ko bi batana chaiye, saal ke andar har Pakistani billionaire hojaye ga. Oh and these are officially audited figures

I don't have a copy saved on my hard drive or anything, so this is the first result that popped up on my seach so don't gimme grief of it being from Jew News

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...-courts-judgement-in-al-azizia-reference-case

Not running away It was too late for me yesterday and I am a bit occupied at work at this time. Will definitely get back to you on this

RajaRawal111

Turn to page 46.

2011 34.26%
2013 92.65%
2014 106.62%
2015 137.09%

Okay Wise man --- One thing is true that both of us may not agree on the outcome of tihs discussion bit let us try to put the facts down and agree on the facts stated in this verdict.

From page Read the bottom para of page 5 which is the gist of the blame on NS and company that they are not able to explain the money trail.

It states that the
Gulf steel sale deed was rejected because it was not notorized. While it has been discussed and not objected in the Avenfield case that the Notarization was not the must requirement at the that time in UAE. That is what in Avenfield case the court said NAB was not able to prove any criminal proceeds.
Same is the point which IHC used while giving them bail that case may not stand because NAB (or JIT) did not do any investigation on this deed .

And so far as profits and gifts are concerned on page 46. tell me where it states the where it states that 200% and 100% profits were from Hill Metal only. ?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You say lets base this on facts and then very next line make up your own facts ?

Gulf steel sale deed was rejected because it was not notorized. While it has been discussed and not objected in the Avenfield case that the Notarization was not the must requirement at the that time in UAE.

That is untrue. I've lived here all my life and my family has been doing business in the UAE since the 70s ( I even know the Al Ahli Family who were their local partners in Gulf Steel )

And so far as profits and gifts are concerned on page 46. tell me where it states the where it states that 200% and 100% profits were from Hill Metal only. ?????

Literally right above the chart :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A chart depicting the remittances to net profit ratio of HME

So you flopped badly in round one, anything else ?

RajaRawal111

You say lets base this on facts and then very next line make up your own facts ?
That is untrue. I've lived here all my life and my family has been doing business in the UAE since the 70s ( I even know the Al Ahli Family who were their local partners in Gulf Steel )
See I just learned how to split up the reply as you do on line by line -- Hope it woks
It is immaterial where you live and who you know. You can claim and feel proud of being neighbor of Al Ahli family. I never heard CitizenX coming to the court and putting court in the right direction. Okaaay
Facts presented to the court are that ""No one followed it up with Al-Ahlis"". And this was admitted by Wajid Zia. And this is what led court in Avenfiled case say that No criminal proceeds were proven.

Literally right above the chart :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ooo for gods sake go and read what is written above the chart. It states
"
A chart depicting the remittances to net profit ratio of HME is contained in Volume VI of the 7IT Report, the figures in which are based on an analysis of the Aldar Audit Bureau Certificate (both Exhibits PW-21/18-19) in juxtaposition with the admitted remittances from Hussain Nawaz Sharif and HME,"

Now this chart and the explanation in it are custom designed for the people like you who want to achieve their goal by modifying the things and presenting deceiving facts.
Big guy pick up the calculator and count the $ profits of HME (colunm-3) from 2010 to 2017. Total is 13131757
then add $ gifts received by MHS form Hill metal (column-4) from 2010 to 2017. Total is 7144038
This is 54.5 % ----- so man be sensible and look at the fact

And telling you the fact I followed up the case very closely. I have never heard of this chart ever mentioned in the court. The reason is simple ---- because it presents lies which are for people like you not for the courts. If you claim it was presented than bring me the proof.

So you flopped badly in round one, anything else ?

Dont be umpire on your own. I know the mentality I am dealing with. I will never try to win over you. I challenged you on the facts. And I gave you the facts which calculator tells. So better deny that first.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
See I just learned how to split up the reply as you do on line by line -- Hope it woks
It is immaterial where you live and who you know. You can claim and feel proud of being neighbor of Al Ahli family. I never heard CitizenX coming to the court and putting court in the right direction. Okaaay
Facts presented to the court are that ""No one followed it up with Al-Ahlis"". And this was admitted by Wajid Zia. And this is what led court in Avenfiled case say that No criminal proceeds were proven.

Ooo for gods sake go and read what is written above the chart. It states
"
A chart depicting the remittances to net profit ratio of HME is contained in Volume VI of the 7IT Report, the figures in which are based on an analysis of the Aldar Audit Bureau Certificate (both Exhibits PW-21/18-19) in juxtaposition with the admitted remittances from Hussain Nawaz Sharif and HME,"

Now this chart and the explanation in it are custom designed for the people like you who want to achieve their goal by modifying the things and presenting deceiving facts.
Big guy pick up the calculator and count the $ profits of HME (colunm-3) from 2010 to 2017. Total is 13131757
then add $ gifts received by MHS form Hill metal (column-4) from 2010 to 2017. Total is 7144038
This is 54.5 % ----- so man be sensible and look at the fact

And telling you the fact I followed up the case very closely. I have never heard of this chart ever mentioned in the court. The reason is simple ---- because it presents lies which are for people like you not for the courts. If you claim it was presented than bring me the proof.

Dont be umpire on your own. I know the mentality I am dealing with. I will never try to win over you. I challenged you on the facts. And I gave you the facts which calculator tells. So better deny that first.
1. A person who lived and done business here for 40 plus years would know slightly better what are the rules and regulations of a place over a someone has no proof to back up his statements

2. And no declared source of income from where that money came from. When is company is earning 100 rps how can he gift 200 rps, where did the extra 100 come from ?

Next

RajaRawal111

1. A person who lived and done business here for 40 plus years would know slightly better what are the rules and regulations of a place over a someone has no proof to back up his statements

2. And no declared source of income from where that money came from. When is company is earning 100 rps how can he gift 200 rps, where did the extra 100 come from ?

Next
We were supposed to talk only on the facts set up in the verdict. Never to use our personal bias and openions. Your experience is a non issue here.

Did you pick up the calculator and tried to find out what i told you or you are running away from it now.
In other words - - - leaving yourself room for NRO rant when things may fall appart like saaf pani and ashiyana case.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We were supposed to talk only on the facts set up in the verdict. Never to use our personal bias and openions. Your experience is a non issue here.

Did you pick up the calculator and tried to find out what i told you or you are running away from it now.
In other words - - - leaving yourself room for NRO rant when things may fall appart like saaf pani and ashiyana case.
LOL stop trying to claim I'm running away when you are hardly answer anything and only come when you find one of those backside of gold leaf dubbi articles to flaunt the innocence of sharifs! LOL

Ok fine my 40 plus years experience doesn't count for anything. Show me one official UAE website, link etc etc that says Dubai had no or kept no records prior to so and so date.

As for the rest I already explained to you as mentioned in the verdict dabloo has no declared source of income so where is all that money for gifts coming from ?

Oh dear can't even justify 2 simple points, this isn't going to end well for you. But then again truth and facts have never stopped you before. :)

RajaRawal111

LOL stop trying to claim I'm running away when you are hardly answer anything and only come when you find one of those backside of gold leaf dubbi articles to flaunt the innocence of sharifs! LOL

Ok fine my 40 plus years experience doesn't count for anything. Show me one official UAE website, link etc etc that says Dubai had no or kept no records prior to so and so date.

No I cannot prove that from the UAE website, but i know it was mentioned in the court and was not contested or claim was proven wrong, that it why it was not mentioned in the Avenfield case the way it is mentioned here.

As for the rest I already explained to you as mentioned in the verdict dabloo has no declared source of income so where is all that money for gifts coming from ?

Oh dear can't even justify 2 simple points, this isn't going to end well for you. But then again truth and facts have never stopped you before. :)

You explained this and you explained that. IHC has already asked your NAB prosecutor, if they have assessed what was real worth Noorey had and had and as Usual NAB has shown its A22.
You are absolutely not coming back to the fact that the table was never mentioned in the court proceedings and is portraying the facts in the wrong way --- custom build for the Jahils.
Okay dont come to the point. All I know that "if this fact ever falls apart in the later courts at least one purhya Likha Jahil will know the truth behind it".

As I said earlier, I know you -- you will never agree so leave this table behind. Is there anything else in the verdict we should discuss about ???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No I cannot prove that from the UAE website
So you cannot prove it. that says it all, rest is all hearsay.

And even for arguments sake I take your word for it, (dunno why I should since my word on my 40 years experience doesn't count for anything) if that was the case then it would not have been published in the verdict, but since it has, your point is moot

You explained this and you explained that. IHC has already asked your NAB prosecutor, if they have assessed what was real worth Noorey had and had and as Usual NAB has shown its A22.
You are absolutely not coming back to the fact that the table was never mentioned in the court proceedings and is portraying the facts in the wrong way --- custom build for the Jahils.
Okay dont come to the point. All I know that "if this fact ever falls apart in the later courts at least one purhya Likha Jahil will know the truth behind it".

I hate to repeat myself but once again you see and read only what you want to see and read and not what actually is being said and written. Table was in the JIT report, JIT report was a crucial part of the trail.

First of all no one gives a gives a shit what IHC said in the bail hearing, Its not the courts job to talk about the merits of any case during a bail hearing, this is standard practice of law since any respectable court does not want to prejudice the actual case, The bail judgement by Nawaz Tattoo was so blatant that the Supreme Court literally laid down a charge sheet against IHC bench. Any respectable judge would have literally resigned after than. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC

You are absolutely not coming back to the fact that the table was never mentioned in the court proceedings and is portraying the facts in the wrong way
ABSOLUTE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!
Were you present in all hearings of the case? Or divine knowledge was bestowed upon you from the heavens above ????

The VERY next line in that paragraph says

"Accordingly, the Court can and does take the said figures and analysis into consideration as the underlying bank statements and record of remittances is not denied by the Accused No. 1 himself and all objections with regard to the same of the defence are overruled being devoid of substance. The said chart is reproduced below: "

The judgement itself is saying these figures have not been denied by the accused and defenses objections are overruled meaning this was discussed in the trial, if it wasn't then how did the defense raise objections to it ????

so leave this table behind.
No I am not leaving the table behind and why should I, just because you tall claims got shattered in one second that oh there is nothing in the judgement other than mehnati oulad sending their mehnat ki kamai to their ghareeb abba g.

Admit this is proof of blatant corruption by the sharifs then we can move on or we can stay here until you can prove it isn't.