Question for PTI members

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salaam all
i am a great fan of Imran khan n member of pti but i wana ask one question
why JAAZEE KHAN a KNOWN THUG has been given electoral ticket of PTI,, i am talkin abt NA55 in RWP
can any body leme know.
i am not gonna support him coz hez KABZA GROUP.
thx
Allah nigahban

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
yup. Throw your question at insaf.pk

Create a thread on their forum and also send an email.

They will surely reply you. Also kindly post the reply here as well.

Thank you for raising a valid question

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Politics of Pakistan is a Dirty Game.

Any one who comes into Politics, he has to play with this dirt. There is no escape from this.

You see now-a-days that Imran Khan is talking so much against America, and talking about US Influence free Pakista blah blah blah..... but be assure when he comes to Power, then he would also be doing the very same thing which Musharraf did.

And Nawaz Sharif has already changed his stance upon US and don't give any Strong Biyans against US any more.

Returning to Power of Politics in Pakistan..... there is no Escape.... and Musharraf Sahib had also to take the support of Thugs like Chaudhry Brothers in order to stay in Politics.

Same is true for Imran Khan too. He has to give tickets to those People who could win the seats from their Areas, and unfortunately, normal and honest person could not do it under normal conditions which exist in Pakistan.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
zainabia said:
The Politics of Pakistan is a Dirty Game.

Any one who comes into Politics, he has to play with this dirt. There is no escape from this.

You see now-a-days that Imran Khan is talking so much against America, and talking about US Influence free Pakista blah blah blah..... but be assure when he comes to Power, then he would also be doing the very same thing which Musharraf did.

And Nawaz Sharif has already changed his stance upon US and don't give any Strong Biyans against US any more.

Returning to Power of Politics in Pakistan..... there is no Escape.... and Musharraf Sahib had also to take the support of Thugs like Chaudhry Brothers in order to stay in Politics.

Same is true for Imran Khan too. He has to give tickets to those People who could win the seats from their Areas, and unfortunately, normal and honest person could not do it under normal conditions which exist in Pakistan.

But with one exception of MQM. No candidate even ever know by the last minute that he will be running the election. MQM never give the ticket to the influential people. That's the difference between MQM and the others and that's why they are above the crowd Allhamdullillah.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
But with one exception of MQM. No candidate even ever know by the last minute that he will be running the election. MQM never give the ticket to the influential people. That's the difference between MQM and the others and that's why they are above the crowd Allhamdullillah.

The people who vote for MQM know that if they don't vote for the candidate [altaf] Phatoo nominates, their dead bodies will be found the next day. Even [altaf] Phatoo nomonates a DOG, people will have to select it.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asalam o Aalakum all
hmm may b u r rite abt MQM bro but i am sure that PTI is not like that.
n blv me if its like that we wudnt b with PTI.
we are a part of PTI because we think its GOT wat we think is needed for our country.
GUYZ we can do it n we shud do it. when i say WE, i mean the youth of pakistan
we have knowledge n we know everything.
DO U KNOW WHY WE HAVE THESE LUTAIRAYS ruling us?
coz we dnt do anything we just sit n watch. we say oyay aik maray karnay say kia ho ga
we all shud contribute for this country.
THX
Allah nigahban

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
love Pak said:
PakPatriot1 said:

The people who vote for MQM know that if they don't vote for the candidate [altaf] Phatoo nominates, their dead bodies will be found the next day. Even [altaf] Phatoo nomonates a DOG, people will have to select it.

Love Pak bhai,

Why all this hate brother?

You know very well that AWAM in Karachi are behind MQM and Altaf Hussain. Would it be wise to deny it and create the situation which happened before with Mujeeb ur Rehman and East Pakistan?

Do you really believe that 30 Lakh Pathans in Karachi and many million other Punjabi/Sindhi Community and Rangers and Police .... they all are so BUZDIL (cowards) that few Ghunday could let them dance upon their finger Tips? (Remember MQM won all those Elections too unanimously which held under Army and Rangers)

Brother, you should wake up. Plz. give up this hatred as it is only going to bring harm to Pakistan.