PTI Candidate Insults Imran Khan

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
after watching the video i am sure that ik knows how low life this person is and that is why he did not give him the ticket.... good job , we dont need someone who does not love pti and comes just for the sake of his own benifits.. kick them out .

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sardar Asif was a liar and so is this dirty fellow. And he thinks he is the only good candidate. We don't need these kind of people any way... Khan said many time he had never promised ticket to any body... Get lost you b***tard !!

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHOSOEVER talks about this 'BETRAYAL' it ONLY means HE DIDN'T GET THE TICKET....So this was the IDEOLOGY this person was following and that's why he COULD never be a part of PTI...

There are many who have recently started VOMITING THEIR INNER DIRT against PTI/IK only after they didn't get the ticket. This only makes it clear that their ONLY motive for joining PTI was to get a ticket and get into POWER.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He should be kicked out from the party by admin orders.....no other discussion required...

He in confessing his greed..... it is not democracy....

Here fits the hadees Shareef , which says we dont give the govt to the demanding people.....

Because he is saying , that he dont love PTI or I , but love its ticket....

tiger(pmln)

MPA (400+ posts)
He should be kicked out from the party by admin orders.....no other discussion required...

He in confessing his greed..... it is not democracy....

Here fits the hadees Shareef , which says we dont give the govt to the demanding people.....

Because he is saying , that he dont love PTI or I , but love its ticket....
that is y most of the lotas came in pti

colorbirdss

Councller (250+ posts)
I protest against all the comments towards the potwari's. I fear that potwaris are soon going to start demanding for their rights just like the gays in the west. They are going to say that you are born as potwari and its not a choice to be normal. :)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
that is y most of the lotas came in pti

Yes I agree with u that some fake people come from N and Q....

After all it is natural .... remember in the time of Rasool Allah , some Kufaar become friend of Muslimss and we call them Munafiq...

These r same people.... please take them back.... other wise nature will deal with them.