Probably - Next US Vice President

damwalababa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1566961978624.jpg

(CNN) Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Thursday ended her presidential campaign and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden.
"I know Vice President Biden and his wife and am grateful to have called his son Beau, who also served in the National Guard, a friend," Gabbard said in a statement. "Although I may not agree with the Vice President on every issue, I know that he has a good heart and is motivated by his love for our country and the American people."

Joe Biden has already promised a female Vice President. So it is a possibility that Tulsi who is pro-RSS and Hindutva being a Hindu herself will be aiming for the vice-presidential candidacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trump is likely to win again.Biden is not a strong candidate.Even if Trump loses,there is no need to panic.American politicians always put America first.America's foreign policy will not change drastically.

mrk123

Only God knows certainty but the way you talk is shameless arrogance. I hope you don't burn in hell.

Given what the base is pushing for - it will probably be either Kamala Harris of Stacey Abrams. The others mentioned are Warren, Klobuchar and Whitmer. But these three are white women and there is strong push from the party that he should have a younger women and also of color.

In my opinion Stacey Abrams may be a good choice as she is very smart and she can put the state of Georgia into play since she is from there. Though she doesn't have much or any experience.

Kamala may be a safe choice too as she has been in the office for a while and was also California's attorney general. Plus Democrats can afford for her to give up her senate seat as there is not danger of losing that senate seat from California.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
biden main itna saans nahin hai kay trump ko herai..
democrats will lose miserably. have no idea who is pushing Biden for the candidate,,

RAW AGENT

1566961978624.jpg

(CNN) Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Thursday ended her presidential campaign and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden.
"I know Vice President Biden and his wife and am grateful to have called his son Beau, who also served in the National Guard, a friend," Gabbard said in a statement. "Although I may not agree with the Vice President on every issue, I know that he has a good heart and is motivated by his love for our country and the American people."

Joe Biden has already promised a female Vice President. So it is a possibility that Tulsi who is pro-RSS and Hindutva being a Hindu herself will be aiming for the vice-presidential candidacy.

trump has no opponent , he is winning .