President Zardari, please stop making a fool of Pakistanis

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know this for sure that if Asif Ali Zardari remained the president of Pakistan for another one year, he will divide the nation and disintegrate the country for his lust for power and ambition to remain the don of Pakistan's politics. He is the absolute ruler and dictator of the PPPP and if one would to look at his cabinet ministers and followers, they applaud him as if they were watching "Comedy of error".

I wish that President Zardari stopped making stupid and uninspiring speeches to his rented audiences and waste nation's time in repeating like a sick parrot the same old stories about his deceased wife and father-in-law. He is trying to make them look as bhagwans of PPP and want the followers to worship their mausoleums. He is told by his party to say only the three words: Zulfikhar, Benazeer and Bhutto.

Have you heard of a parrot that could only utter three words, " Dareen chey shakk"?

He is digging the dead instead of convincing the nation that he and his party has policies to save Pakistan from impeding disaster. It is because of his inept leadership that the American Secretary of State is making belligerent remarks regarding Pakistans relations with India. His bellicose statements do nothing but to inflame Pakistanis sentiments who know that the Indians are helping, financing and arming terrorism and insurgency in Pakistan and trying to break up our country. Why could not Robert Gates tell the Indians to stop interfering in the internal affairs and security of Pakistan and financing and arming suicide bombers and terrorists in Pakistan? The simple reason is that President Asif Ali Zardari has sold Pakistan in pennies to the Americans, and we have become their slaves bought in the open market with foreign aid, and a slave has no right to disobey his master even that could mean his death.

Why is President Zardari trying to confront the judiciary and the Chief Justice of Pakistan when for the first time in Pakistans history justice is being seen to be done and not bought and sold by the rich and corrupt? Why to fear the justice and law when you are nothing to hide, done nothing wrong or stolen country coffers.

President Zardari, please stop making a fool of Pakistanis, they have suffered enough already.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
I know this for sure that if Asif Ali Zardari remained the president of Pakistan for another one year, he will divide the nation and disintegrate the country for his lust for power and ambition to remain the don of Pakistan's politics. He is the absolute ruler and dictator of the PPPP and if one would to look at his cabinet ministers and followers, they applaud him as if they were watching "Comedy of error".

I wish that President Zardari stopped making stupid and uninspiring speeches to his rented audiences and waste nation's time in repeating like a sick parrot the same old stories about his deceased wife and father-in-law. He is trying to make them look as bhagwans of PPP and want the followers to worship their mausoleums. Have you heard of a parrot that could only say, " Dareen chey shakk"?
He is digging the dead instead of convincing the nation that he and his party has policies to save Pakistan from impeding disaster. It is because of his inept leadership that the American Secretary of State is making belligerent remarks regarding Pakistans relations with India. His bellicose statements do nothing but to inflame Pakistanis sentiments who know that the Indians are helping, financing and arming terrorism and insurgency in Pakistan and trying to break up our country. Why could not Robert Gates tell the Indians to stop interfering in the internal affairs and security of Pakistan and financing and arming suicide bombers and terrorists in Pakistan? The simple reason is that President Asif Ali Zardari has sold Pakistan in pennies to the Americans, and we have become their slaves bought in the open market with foreign aid, and a slave has no right to disobey his master even that could mean his death.

Why is President Zardari trying to confront the judiciary and the Chief justice of Pakistan when for the first time in Pakistans history justice is being seen to be done and not bought and sold by the rich and corrupt? Why to fear the justice and law when you are nothing to hide, done nothing wrong and stolen country coffers.

President Zardari, please stop making a fool of Pakistanis, they have suffered enough already.

Its not gonna heppen brother. He is already dug deep in quicksand.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I 100% agree with you. He has proved himself as absolutely illiterate and nonsense.
His team is also like him, not a single person is reliable.

He is reviving or repeating the incidence of Karbla, I think, in modern days.
He is say that that donot touch him or his money, no matter what will happen with Pakistan.... Same as Yazeed said , I want my kingdom, no matter what will happen with Imam Hussain,(AHS)
So Zardari will break Pakistan if not thrown away soon.
PPP suold bring a new and better person if wants to rule.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dont worry brother Saladin. "Aik Bayghairat Zardari sab pay bhari " ki kahani maximum do chaar maheenay ki reh gaii hai kyun kay is bayghairat chor ko izzat raas nahi aaii. InshaALLAH very soon, we will get rid of this chor. Then we need to get rid of another big bayghairat chor named nawaz [nawaz] . After that, we hope and pray that Imran [imran] will lead the way inshaALLAH and make Pakistan, the Pakistan of Quaid-e-Azam.

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Interesting how we are digging a hole for ourselves. Now we want to shake the democratic system of Pakistan again and we are hoping that the extremists will not explore thiese opportunities to create more instability in Pakistan. we are in a state of war and it is hoped that we take ownership of it before we face more problems in future.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
President Zardari: simply, you are not good enough.

President Zardari has no principles, political ethics and morality and is hanging on to power with every hook and crook and walking on a high thin high wire. His lust for power and ambition to remain in the high office of presidency is an over riding factor that is destroying the very fabric of our society and political stability. He has become vindictive, selfish and over ambitious to retain absolute authority of PPP and the country.

His slaves, PPP members are so useless and meaningless that they do not see the dark spots on his character but instead salute and applaud his past notoriety.

For the good of the country, I believe that Pakistanis need a change of faces and politicians who are in-charge of the government. President Zardari: simply, you are not good enough and the whole world knows about this.

Re: President Zardari: simply, you are not good enough.

This debate of Zardari being eligible is absolutely vile, It is a curse to have a president like him. It is the azaab of Allah yet we are not taking heed.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: President Zardari: simply, you are not good enough.

Saladin A said:
President Zardari has no principles, political ethics and morality and is hanging on to power with every hook and crook and walking on a high thin high wire. His lust for power and ambition to remain in the high office of presidency is an over riding factor that is destroying the very fabric of our society and political stability. He has become vindictive, selfish and over ambitious to retain absolute authority of PPP and the country.

His slaves, PPP members are so useless and meaningless that they do not see the dark spots on his character but instead salute and applaud his past notoriety.

For the good of the country, I believe that Pakistanis need a change of faces and politicians who are in-charge of the government. President Zardari: simply, you are not good enough and the whole world knows about this.

zara sabar karo bhai, he will be out by the end of Feb, 10. I would lik eto see him go with a bang.... time is coming for him to see his fate. This time his stolen wealth will not be able to save him