Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اس فورم کی ہسٹری میں کچھ جُوٹھیں ایسی بھی رہی ہیں جن کو اُڑتے تیر اپنی گھانڈ میں پھسا کر خٹک ڈانس کرنے کی خارش رہی ہے ۔۔ تم بھی اگرچہ اسی قبیل کی پرانی رکھیل ہو۔۔۔ لیکن تمہاری خارش کی ایک بڑی وجہ اور بھی ہے۔۔۔ دراصل تمہارے جنیٹک زائچے میں ایک وحشی ہجوم کے تولیدی "ایکس" کا ڈھیر لگا ہوا ہے ۔۔۔ جن میں سے ایک "ایکس" کو ڈھونڈ کر تم نے اپنی آئی ڈی کی شناخت میں فکس کروا لیا ہے۔۔۔ لیکن جب تک تمام ہجوم کے تولیدی نشان تمہاری سیٹیزن شِپ کے اکاؤنٹ میں جمع نہیں کروا دئیے جاتے تم یونہی اپنی گھانڈ کو ستمِ مشق بنا کر لتر کھاتے رہو گے۔۔۔
Yaar maaza aagaya bohat dinno ke baad kissi ne jawab dene laik jawab diya, patwariyon ki tarah awein bongi c chawal nahi maari.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Siasat pk had been a very good forum where everyone can come and put their comments on the ongoing situation in the country. This forum's contributions are enormous and do not need to be explained in words. I will not waste too much time in writing an essay on this forum's contributions. because whatever I will write will be lesser than its contributions. No words can do true justice. Rather I will talk about the path forward.

It is a well-known fact that 99% of the moderators (whoever they are) are vividly tilted towards PTI and IK. I am not talking about abusive language and contents moderation. I am talking about the genuine topics-moderation. Anyways, the opposition on the forum known as Putwaris somehow got over this. They took it as a "default scenario" because social media is the world of Imran Khan and his followers. With a few cries and complaints, every one of the Putwaris accepted this. To some, it was not acceptable so they ran away to another forum. I also got the invitations but I did not find the atmosphere over there charged and flashy as it is on this forum. Extremely serious discussions were hard on nerves over there. I did not find it entertaining -- let us be straightforward.

This new change, AKA "Premium Membership" is something that is significantly reducing traffic on the forum. The threads on the screen are seen lasting for hours and hours. This think will eventually level Siasat pk down with thousands of useless isolated blogging sites where no new person likes to go. Coming straight to the point, I can accept that the management of Siasat pk may be looking for some extra cash, (which they rightly deserve). But the contribution this forum has done is going to be heavily masked. Social media is a world in which if you are forgotten, you are forgotten for good.

I the Putwari "Rajarawall111" was trying my best to present an alternate point of view. I don't have money to become a Premium member to get the liberty which this forum gave me before. Yesterday I used my old ID when to post the 2nd thread. That was years and years old ID when I was a bit fascinated with IK, voted Sheikh Rasheed. I used this ID but it kind of left a scar on me. No, I don't want to dilute my identity by bypassing the system and using other IDs. I would rather go away.

The increased responsibilities on work is also shrinking my time available for this entertaining. And falling IK and his overwhelming failures is also making this forum's atmosphere gloomy and sad. I love you all Imranis (I am not calling you Insafis because they are dead now --- IKfan (me) was the first who died).

I have decided to shrink my activities on this forum, because staying here as a non-paid member when the management is expecting me to pay, touches my self-esteem. My disappearance will be gradual because this forum has become some sort of ADHD for me. So cannot leave it in one shake.

I made some very good friends here which I will miss.
Dr Adam : My best friend and elder brother
Sohail Shuja: A well-learned groomed personality with a sharp chittar in his hand for me.
@rtabasum1: Behen jee is away from the forum for a long time.
Shahid Abassi: The most educated person on this forum.
SahirShah: Bhai sahib is away from a long time
@mhafiz: (bigger putwari than me) lost from a long time
arifkarim: (who i call as Patwari in disguise) but he is not. He is imrani

I have some Imranis which I respect, just because of their long interaction with me
Terminator; other IDs, as 3rd umpire, resident evil, two stooges and few more. Most abusive member but is not Munafiq at all
Okara --- sorry for being mean with you be. All I was concerned with that that you never kept with u with me on informational discussion
Munawarkhan --- I really love you as my brother. I have deep respect for you. We used to just discuss. And I thank you for keeping away from abuse, even though we had intense discussions.
Wake up Pak -- you are a relatively masoom young man. You appear very groomed and from a good family. Please stay away from the abusive language which you just picked up.
Will_Bite --- did not have good terms with you but I don't regret it.
And may more fro which it will be a good riddance

I will not forget mentioning some Munafiqeen also on this forum. The people who know but act as dumbs and crooks deliberately spread misinformation

Citizen X: The biggest Hypocrite on this forum. I will miss giving him what he really deserves.

But As I said above. If this forum does not cancel its Premium membership policy. I will wind down my activities slowly because this habit will take time to go away. So please don't start the "Good Riddance" party right away.

او راجے۔۔۔ اتنی انگریجیاں ہمیں آتیں تو آج یہاں آلو چولے نہ بیچ رہے ہوتے۔۔
اس قصے کے لبے لباب سے اندازہ ہوگیا کہ تیرا گزارہ ایک تھریڈ سے نہیں ہوتا۔۔
بھئی اور بھی غم ہیں زمانے میں ان قصوں کے سوا۔۔

ویسے تو نے بڑا ظلم کیا ہمارا نام نہ لکھ کر۔۔?۔

پھر بھی۔۔۔ یاد آئے گی تیری، تیرے جانے کے بعد۔۔

کیسے دھوتا تھا تو ،میاں کی تشریف ،اس کے پا خانے کے بعد۔۔

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)

ٹھیک کہا یار جانی۔۔۔ تمہارا نام ضرور مینشن کرنا چاہئے تھا۔۔ اس فورم کی "نوک پلک" سنوارنے میں تمہارا ایک کردار رہا ہے۔۔۔ خیر، راجے دی رمز نوں راجہ جانے۔۔

یارجانی! جاتے ہوئے راجے کی ایک آخری دفعہ بغلیں ہی مُونڈ دینی تھی۔۔۔ پھر پتہ نہیں یا قسمت یا نصیب کب ملاقات ہو۔۔

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

mera naam bhee nahen liya

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

haha jani it was a funny comment apart from your last line......kabhee kabhee aik dosray ku maaf bhee kr daina chahiya aur normal gupshup without taunting bhee ju janee chahiya

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
The amount of traffic this forum has. It probably takes atleast 4-5k usd just in server cost.

so what if they are asking you to pitch in.

stop being a drama queen.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
well if it goes completely one sided, it will be owners own loss

but think it still is probably only forum of this nature,

all this forum needs is a bit of moderation on abuse, and if they want a little fee, i think we should give them, after all, we do find it somewhat useful that we visit everyday
Exactly

I spend a lot of time here. Even when im at work, I'm on it to keep an eye on things.

I'd say around 4-5 hours each day. If they're asking you to $5 a month. Why is this an issue.

Pakistani just want mufta

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جانی میں کچھ لوگوں کو بھول گیا تھا اس میں تم بھی ہو ----- دسو اپنا جانی نہیں تو دنیا ویران ہے ہماری

RajaRawal111

RajaRawal111

Exactly

I spend a lot of time here. Even when im at work, I'm on it to keep an eye on things.

I'd say around 4-5 hours each day. If they're asking you to $5 a month. Why is this an issue.

Pakistani just want mufta
I was very careful with this issue man. I said they deserve it s they are own the site.
A Pakistani looking for Mufta will buy one time meal for his family in 850 Rs jnaab.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
☹️ کیوں ڈرانا اے سلیمیا
Mushahidullah BHI Roz bhoonkta tha keh Nawaz Chor Nahi..Ab meray elawa koi naam BHI Nahi leta us Ka...Pia mei Jo haramkhori ki bojh Saath lay gaya khod or us k haramkhori pe family walay mazay Kar rahain Hain nuqsan Pakistan ko puhunchaya..Teray MAA baap, Tu khod or Teri naslain doosron k haramkhori k difa karatay guzray ge..Tu Nahi daray GA q keh ye zalalat teri naseeb Mai hai..

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to end this thread by saying that inshaAllah Imran Khan and PTI will win in next elections as well. We will celebrate once again on Siasat.pk like we did in 2018! Patwaris can keep crying and we will continue to enjoy, watching them cry!

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to end this thread by saying that inshaAllah Imran Khan and PTI will win in next elections as well. We will celebrate once again on Siasat.pk like we did in 2018! Patwaris can keep crying and we will continue to enjoy, watching them cry!

ok but how does saying that end the thread?

Saboo

ایک وقت تھا کہ یہ فورم مختلف الخیال لکھاریوں کیلئے مستقل بیٹھک کی شکل میں ایک خوبصورت پلیٹ فارم ہوا کرتا تھا۔۔۔ ایک طرف سیاسی و مذہبی تفاوت کے دنگل لگے ہوتے تھے۔۔ دوسری طرف دوستی و الفت کے خلوص بھرے جلوے بکھرے نظر آتے تھے۔۔۔ شائد یہ بزم یونہی سجی رہتی اگر اس فورم کی انتظامیہ اپنی رُوندلی حکمت عملی سے، یک طرفہ سیاسی و مذہبی رحجانات کی رکھوالی نہ کرتی۔۔۔

عدیل بذاتِ خود ظاہرا" چِکنا" لیکن اندرونی طور پر ایک بزنس مائنڈڈ "سخت لونڈا" ہے۔۔اس کیلئے فورم کے ممبران اوراس فورم کی نمو میں ان ممبران کی تخلیقی کاوشوں کی "ٹگے ٹِنڈ" ویلیو نہیں۔۔۔ سو کئی راجے آئے اور اپنے شکایتی باجے بجا کر چلے گئے۔۔۔۔ لیکن ہنوز ناصحیت بے اثر است۔۔۔۔

نچوڑِ داستاں۔۔۔ "سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے" کی ڈیجیٹل بے بی کو صرف ڈالرز کی بِیٹ

پسند ہے۔۔۔۔
There is nothing wrong with Siasat.PK to make an extra dollar here and there……..Ab is mien kia