Poll for PMLN supporters only

Will you join ISB lockdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surfer

As PMLN have now announced that they will be marching with Molana to block ISB, I started wondering how many of our PMLN friends on this forum will be taking part?

Lets find out!

idrees2be2002

Abh PMLN wale kis moun se jain gay ISB.
Yehi to imran khan ko boolte thay ke mulk ka nuksaan ho raha hai.
Aur choor lotero ka koi sath nahi dene wala. Sewai diesel ke madrassa ke majburan students ko le jaya jai ga.
Diesel oe jalso mein itni ziada awam iske madrassa se hi ati hai. Isiliye to election haara

As PMLN have now announced that they will be marching with Molana to block ISB, I started wondering how many of our PMLN friends on this forum will be taking part?

Lets find out!
Br. Surfer, since you have especially asked me to come and vote, I have voted as NO and I will tell you why.
If you know my history i used IKfan and i voted for Sheikh Rasheed in previous elections (not 2018). I was also in favor of giving Ik a chance, but I was against his Dhurna. And I was thrown off totally when i saw him burning bills and crying fro Umpires ungal. I am hell bound against the "Juthaaism" جتھایزم in which a few thousand sponsored or un-sponsored people gather in Islamabad and try to overcome the will whole nation. IKs govt is elected and I have to respect it.
IK's Govt is elected. And I respect it. I am totally against pressurizing him as he pressurized PMLN govt. I am categorically against Molana's endeavor. And will never be part of it.

And my political fehm tells me that it is not going to happen. Molana will not do it or it is bound to fail. --- Because it is not going to be sponsored by the Khlaai makhlooq as they did IKs and Molvi Peen di siri's adventures.

sajhassan

Br. Surfer, since you have especially asked me to come and vote, I have voted as NO and I will tell you why.
If you know my history i used IKfan and i voted for Sheikh Rasheed in previous elections (not 2018). I was also in favor of giving Ik a chance, but I was against his Dhurna. And I was thrown off totally when i saw him burning bills and crying fro Umpires ungal. I am hell bound against the "Juthaaism" جتھایزم in which a few thousand sponsored or un-sponsored people gather in Islamabad and try to overcome the will whole nation. IKs govt is elected and I have to respect it.
IK's Govt is elected. And I respect it. I am totally against pressurizing him as he pressurized PMLN govt. I am categorically against Molana's endeavor. And will never be part of it.

And my political fehm tells me that it is not going to happen. Molana will not do it or it is bound to fail. --- Because it is not going to be sponsored by the Khlaai makhlooq as they did IKs and Molvi Peen di siri's adventures.

Just saying, please do not mind.

You mean you are not in favor of Molana because he is not having any support from Khalai Mahlooq.

You are a clever man Raja Sab.

Just saying, please do not mind.

You mean you are not in favor of Molana because he is not having any support from Khalai Mahlooq.

You are a clever man Raja Sab.
O hell not. Stop throwing Bontaan on me.
I am not with him because it is illegal. Whatever he does, it cannot not ethically undo the election of IK by this nation.

sajhassan

I was just trying to tease you. But I just narrated your words in an other logical possibility.

O hell not. Stop throwing Bontaan on me.
I am not with him because it is illegal. Whatever he does, it cannot not ethically undo the election of IK by this nation.

Lets find out!

You know what's funny is you clearly mentioned this poll is for PMLN supporters yet many youthias have voted in it.

Comprehension issues or just plain stupidity? I believe it's the latter.

surfer

You know what's funny is you clearly mentioned this poll is for PMLN supporters yet many youthias have voted in it.

Comprehension issues or just plain stupidity? I believe it's the latter.
And all the PMLN supporters have voted No!
I thought they would all be eager to march with diesel :)

And all the PMLN supporters have voted No!
I thought they would all be eager to march with diesel :)

Not even Fazlu is going to go. Not sure what's Fazlu plan is but i don't think anyone takes him serious