Only in Pakistan !

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
only in Pakistan, a corrupt can be a prime minister a corrupt can be a president corrupts are out of the reach of law money launderers can scape easily and still can be interviewed regularly on tv channels only in Pakistan the state is so weak and helpless that it can be blackmailed by everyone be it politicians tv channels media houses and only in Pakistan a few thousand corrupts can govern a population which has a big majority of youth

.............gora saab what a country

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
only in Pakistan, a corrupt can be a prime minister a corrupt can be a president corrupts are out of the reach of law money launderers can scape easily and still can be interviewed regularly on tv channels only in Pakistan the state is so weak and helpless that it can be blackmailed by everyone be it politicians tv channels media houses and only in Pakistan a few thousand corrupts can govern a population which has a big majority of youth .............gora saab what a country

And a sodomite shemale a party chairman! ?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhai woh Niazi sahab ke kartoot bhi kuch achey nahi they
LA ke cases tu yaad hi hongey.
Koi moral corrupt koi financial corrupt !
yeh qoom ki qismat hi kharab hai

Salazar67

Serial king of mutta marriages syphilis shareef the rapist of Punjab reign of terror in Punjab is remarkable feat.

His criminal sick degenerates achievements are as follow.

1. 9 known mutta marriages, for Jahil Phatwariya tribe, it is a legalized ONE night of zuna.

2. Rape and loot of Punjab treasury by this vile illiterate criminal Family.

3. Mass Murder model town.

4. Human trafficking, Selling of underage girls to the Chinese pimps.

5. PROSTITUTION in Punjab.

6. Mrs Safdar as a role model for all Punjab BROTHEL whore houses.

7. Treason.

8. Supporting Hindustani TERRORISM in Pakistan.

9. Asking America ISRAHELL and Hindustani Zionist terrorist Modi as guest to visit a marriage of junior and upcoming prostitute niece.

10. Fat bastard Nephews Absconders Bubloos the idiots in UK.

rest can add more.

zain786

bhai woh Niazi sahab ke kartoot bhi kuch achey nahi they
LA ke cases tu yaad hi hongey.
Koi moral corrupt koi financial corrupt !
yeh qoom ki qismat hi kharab hai

Bhai tujhe samjh ni ati tune apni zindagi mai karna hai or am sure tu apni zindagi mai aik nakam tareen admi hai kyun k tere pas karne ko kuch ni uski wajh ye hai tujhe pta he ni tune jana kidr hai ab seriously apne apko notice kar or bta mai sai keh ra hun

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
only in Pakistan, a corrupt can be a prime minister a corrupt can be a president corrupts are out of the reach of law money launderers can scape easily and still can be interviewed regularly on tv channels only in Pakistan the state is so weak and helpless that it can be blackmailed by everyone be it politicians tv channels media houses and only in Pakistan a few thousand corrupts can govern a population which has a big majority of youth

.............gora saab what a country
I think you have neve rchecked news from across the border...otherwise you would not have singled out "Pakistan"....but since your aim is to spread demoralization...and bark against the country....you conviniently left this out. But we are not fools here.....we recognize traitors and we also recognize Bharti imposter/agents....and we are eager to do a surgical strike on you here ...freaking newbie

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
mr islamabadi my concern is pakistan dont give a flying f about any other country and dont try and close your eyes what i have stated is a simple truth about my country and its equally mine unless you are one of those who can issue a pakistaniant certificate on the web.