PM Imran among Time’s 100 most influential people of 2019

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
For the third time: Aamir Liaquat among 500 influential Muslims

966965-DrAamirLiaquat-1443905737-782-640x480.JPG

https://tribune.com.pk/story/966965...-aamir-liaquat-among-500-influential-muslims/

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
Jacinda Ardern is a normal human being who consoled and condoled the victims of a terrorist attack.
But Imran Niazi is a heartless freak who neither showed up for the victims of Sahiwal tragedy nor the Hazara community in Quetta recently attacked.
Ohh Jaa bhai Jaa, complex kaa shikaaar Pakistani. Always cursing your own people. Laanut tum jaisay logon per.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh h...m zada beghrt laanti fradiyaa ghaleez naapaak jahil Gama majhaa khanzeer bdd zaat nasal Nawaz Sharif Butt woh h...mi nutfaa hai jo fouji zia aur fouji jilani ke gutter mai paidaa huwaa dono h...m zaday khawaja sraon asif aur saad ki trah
mgrr yeh saaraay h...m zaday paidaa fouj ki wajjah fouji shoron saay huway aur h...mi aur naapaak khoon honay ki wajah saay hameshaa bhonkay bhi fouj ke khilaf mgrr yeh h...m zaday Modi ki fouj ke version ko support krnay walay ghaleez nutfaa e h...m apni fouj ke khilaaf bhonktay hain

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jacinda Ardern is a face of grace under fire...

While, Imran Khan has a fire in the belly to do something for this nation.

Oooh --- Imran khan has fire in the belly
giphy.gif

How long you idiots will keep getting happy on these kind of smoofs.
Set him free and Get him do some freken thing for the nations at last.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jacinda Ardern is a face of grace under fire...

While, Imran Khan has a fire in the belly to do something for this nation.
I see the SAME Angelic glimpse by seeing Jacinda,,
As I go through by seeing Edhi Baba,,, Nothing but just compassion

Abdul-Sattar-Edhi-2.jpg

1553176995509.jpg

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
Oooh --- Imran khan has fire in the belly
giphy.gif

How long you idiots will keep getting happy on these kind of smoofs.
Set him free and Get him do some freken thing for the nations at last.

Raja Bhai, sometimes I see you as a logical person, and sometimes, you return us with the same old Potiwaari-Raja .
I beleive (yes its a part of my belief) that Khan will do best for this country. If you beleive that Shareef will do good for Pak, so be it. Our end goal is the same, Good for Pakistan. Lets agree to disagree in a humanly way.

RajaRawal111

Raja Bhai, sometimes I see you as a logical person, and sometimes, you return us with the same old Potiwaari-Raja .
I beleive (yes its a part of my belief) that Khan will do best for this country. If you beleive that Shareef will do good for Pak, so be it. Our end goal is the same, Good for Pakistan. Lets agree to disagree in a humanly way.
No please keep me out of the logic thingy.
Hell i am suffering along with many others for the constant idiocy. I am alos waiting for IK to do some good for this nation please.

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
No please keep me out of the logic thingy.
Hell i am suffering along with many others for the constant idiocy. I am alos waiting for IK to do some good for this nation please.
Patience is the key brother.
Leg pulling and undue criticizing wont help at all. Neither to the country nor to the Khan.

RajaRawal111

Patience is the key brother.
Leg pulling and undue criticizing wont help at all. Neither to the country nor to the Khan.
In reality there is no one pulling his any leg. He has free field to run.
This was just a reaction to the stupid gong show that is on the social media which is just going on and on and on. Which in reality is making people in the ground a bit sicker.

Hate_Nooras

You Idiot, once a while - just for change learn to know the facts too.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/383760/inflation-rate-in-pakistan/
You gormless twaat, the statistics show what has happened because your haraamis have borrowed too much, stolen too much and left the country in a mess. Its akin to taking over a house and finding that the previous cuunts have left billions in unpaid bills and you a getting the blame. Cuntss like you know, this but cannot bring themselves to admit it.

Zainsha

You gormless twaat, the statistics show what has happened because your haraamis have borrowed too much, stolen too much and left the country in a mess. Its akin to taking over a house and finding that the previous cuunts have left billions in unpaid bills and you a getting the blame. Cuntss like you know, this but cannot bring themselves to admit it.

Great Reply.. ?????

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran-khan-time-100-2019-042-1.jpg

IMRAN KHAN
By Ahmed Rashid

Athit Perawongmetha—Reuters

Pakistan is at a critical crossroads, and the man in charge is the closest it has to a rock star. Imran Khan captained the team that won the 1992 Cricket World Cup, built a world-class cancer hospital in Lahore, then a top-notch university for kids who could never have dreamed of attending one. Twenty years ago, he entered politics—a dirty business in Pakistan at the best of times.

Now he is Prime Minister of an impoverished nation that cannot pay its bills and is dependent on handouts from rich neighbors like China and the Arab Gulf states. Critics say Khan is too close to the army and Islamic fundamentalists, and chooses advisers poorly. Driven by fierce ambition, he can be cold and calculating. But he still generates the broadest hope among young and old that he can turn Pakistan around, and help make South Asia an ocean of peace rather than a state of permanent conflict.

Rashid is a journalist in Pakistan and author of Taliban

Dawn :

Prime Minister Imran Khan has been named among the '100 Most Influential People' of 2019 by Timemagazine.

The list, unveiled on Wednesday, has chosen the "influential people" under four categories: leaders, pioneers, artists, icons and titans.

Journalist Ahmed Rashid wrote the following regarding Prime Minister Khan for Time's 100 most influential people issue.

"Pakistan is at a critical crossroads, and the man in charge is the closest it has to a rock star. Imran Khan captained the team that won the 1992 Cricket World Cup, built a world-class cancer hospital in Lahore, then a top-notch university for kids who could never have dreamed of attending one. Twenty years ago, he entered politics—a dirty business in Pakistan at the best of times.

"Now he is Prime Minister of an impoverished nation that cannot pay its bills and is dependent on handouts from rich neighbours like China and the Arab Gulf states. Critics say Khan is too close to the army and Islamic fundamentalists, and chooses advisers poorly. Driven by fierce ambition, he can be cold and calculating. But he still generates the broadest hope among young and old that he can turn Pakistan around, and help make South Asia an ocean of peace rather than a state of permanent conflict."

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who receivedglobal acclaim for her handling of the aftermath of a terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch, also made it to the annual list.

http://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2019/5567764/imran-khan

https://www.dawn.com/news/1476717/p...ong-times-100-most-influential-people-of-2019
Kia hojaega top 100 mein naam agaya to? Humari economy 3 trillion ki banjaegi? Beyrozgari khatam hojaegi ? Jahalat khatam hojaegi? Iskey top 100 mein anay ko hum sar p maaren? Khotey ki aulaad..... Jis din headline ai k "Pakistan economy among top 10 fastest growing" like those 2 pathetic countries across the border India and Bangaldesh are tubh headlinen banana aur yahan aakar naachna......filhal ye lollypopein khao aur khilatey raho PTI zombies ko

Eyeaan

Ahmad Rasheed is sick. He was at forefront for false propaganda against IK/Pakistan on behalf of Western and Indian vested interest.

Advice for Time; better employ a fresh face than Ahmad Rashid, an out-dated and used up hack. PTI defeated this kind of sold out and self-serving writers fair and square.

mhafeez

It is important to mention that PM Imran Khan is named alongside fascists like Juan Guaidó, Jair Bolsonaro, Benjamin Netanyahu, Matteo Salvini and certified airheads Donald Trump and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.