Pervaiz Musharraf is Honest, patriot & professional man, Dont call him Ghaddar: Sheikh Rashid

Enlightened10

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please ask any army persons who booked in Defence housing extension scheme they will immediately tell Kayani ate our money.
So those saying murder charge framed to Musharraf why not Rs 50 Corruption?
Kayani Brothers are booked so why not any Musharraf brother or relative.
Musharraf appointed his brother as Chapprasi no evidence.
Very true

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please ask any army persons who booked in Defence housing extension scheme they will immediately tell Kayani ate our money.
So those saying murder charge framed to Musharraf why not Rs 50 Corruption?
Kayani Brothers are booked so why not any Musharraf brother or relative.
Musharraf appointed his brother as Chapprasi no evidence.

that is true .

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آن پٹواریوں اور پٹوارن کو انٹرویو دے کر قوم کا ٹائم اور شیخ رشید صاحب اپنا ٹام ضائع نہ کریں یہ خود ملک ریاض اور نواز زاردای کے ٹکروں ہر پلنے والے جرنلسٹ ہیں اللّٰہ کے واسطے ان حرام خور صحافیوں کے پروگراموں میں نہ آئیں اور اپنا قیمتی وقت ضائع نہ کریں

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You too Brutus?????
What's source of money for the properties he bought all over the world?
I don't know what properties he has or where but what I know is that he never had any corruption scandal against him or his family members. What I am agreeing with Sheikh Rashid is that he is honest, a patriot and a professional and definitely not a ghaddar.

Okara

I don't know what properties he has or where but what I know is that he never had any corruption scandal against him or his family members. What I am agreeing with Sheikh Rashid is that he is honest, a patriot and a professional and definitely not a ghaddar.
He himself wrote in his book taking bounty money from USA. At the minimum he own property in UAE and his claim regarding source of money is Saudi Shaikh gave him which exactly the same money trail Shareefs provided. Just save his government he did NRO with criminals and yet u call him honest person?
Last 10 years Shareefs and Zardaris looted Pakistan because he himself brought them back and sent them outside without any punishment.
He is the biggest criminal than Shareef and Zardaris as during his last years army personal can't travel having uniform and yet u are calling him honest?

Saboo

He himself wrote in his book taking bounty money from USA. At the minimum he own property in UAE and his claim regarding source of money is Saudi Shaikh gave him which exactly the same money trail Shareefs provided. Just save his government he did NRO with criminals and yet u call him honest person?
Last 10 years Shareefs and Zardaris looted Pakistan because he himself brought them back and sent them outside without any punishment.
He is the biggest criminal than Shareef and Zardaris as during his last years army personal can't travel having uniform and yet u are calling him honest?
You do have some valid points but I still think he was way better than Sharifs and Zadaris and a Ghaddar?....he definately was not.

Okara

You do have some valid points but I still think he was way better than Sharifs and Zadaris and a Ghaddar?....he definately was not.
It looks like we are nation of Gajnis. Please recall situation of Pakistan during his last years.

Saboo

It looks like we are nation of Gajnis. Please recall situation of Pakistan during his last years.
Yes maybe but I have no desire to recall his last years. I have been out of country for quite some time and start taking interest in Pakistani politics since IK was on its peak.

Okara

Yes maybe but I have no desire to recall his last years. I have been out of country for quite some time and start taking interest in Pakistani politics since IK was on its peak.
We are with IK because of Pakistan and against Zardaris, Shareefs and political Generals because of Pakistan. Nothing personal so when PMIK making mistakes we don't defend him.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
What he did for Pakistan? Due to his policies between 50,000 to 100,000 innocent people were killed in Pakistan. If one of them were your love one, how you have felt about that?
Are you trying to say that after Mushraf nobody died? Soldiers and civilians alike were not slaughtered in swat and Waziristan, children were not killed in ARmy public school, women’s flesh wasn’t scattered Around in qisa khwani bazar? Did everything stop with his exclusion?

and don’t tell me Musharraf sided with USA, they killed Usama in the city inside Pakistan and you didn’t blink, drone attacks were a daily business and we were helpless.

And lastly, his action were validated by both judiciary and politicians alike, why can’t we include them in article 6 violation?

Saboo

We are with IK because of Pakistan and against Zardaris, Shareefs and political Generals because of Pakistan. Nothing personal so when PMIK making mistakes we don't defend him.
Now that should be the spirit, not of a blind follower but of a mohibb e watan who loves Pakistan more than IK.