Pakistani community protest outside avenfield House in London| Chant anti Nawaz Slogans

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great!

There won't be pace anywhere for these thieves...

Sahi rulaya Khan ne inko, and bow listen to the cheekain above, coming from their chamchas, like Zaidi Qasim, etc... ??

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh Aina Nahi Mulk Ki Budnami hai. Kabi Gunday Kupray Bahar nahi dhotay.Yeh Jo 1 pound inko mila hai, yeh Pub main 1 Ghunta bhi nahi guzarain gay.
ye loot ka mal drum nooray ka kisi kam ka nhi.. pori dunia mein iski jo zilat roswayi ho rahi he Lekin is beghairat ko zilat roswayi se koyi gharz nhi

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ye loot ka mal drum nooray ka kisi kam ka nhi.. pori dunia mein iski jo zilat roswayi ho rahi he Lekin is beghairat ko zilat roswayi se koyi gharz nhi
Abay Nakli Khan kay Nakli supporter. Bring proof of any corruption of NS and I will condemn him . I can't be a blind follower of Bongi Khan , a fellow of Shaikh Rashid, Naseem Gerogh and Ejaz Shah. Sara Musharrafi Kunmba Jama Kya Howa hai. Sharam ka naam o Nishan Nahi hai.

Zaidi Qasim

seems u are into bargain hunts and sale. i am sure if IK wants we can get a lots more. THE FACT REMAINS THAT DESPITE THESE FEW PROTESTORS YOUR LEADERS ARE ALL HIDING!
The fact of the matter is these guys traveled all the way from Pakistan Under Bongi Khan's nose and quite legally. They will go back to Pakistan same as they came to England. They real task is for the Bongi Supporters to defend Malik Riaz and his corruption . Boots run regime of Bongi Khan is incapable of putting him behind the bar. Still no proof of NS's corruption .

Zaidi Qasim

Great!

There won't be pace anywhere for these thieves...

Sahi rulaya Khan ne inko, and bow listen to the cheekain above, coming from their chamchas, like Zaidi Qasim, etc... ??
Hiring the welfare recepients for a pound is not a big deal. Druggies are all over in UK. Salman is known to be famous among them . He got a dozen for 5 pounds ?.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
The thing that annoys and detests me the most about the Shariff and Zardari families is that they are internationally known as the two of the most financially corrupt families of the world who have embezzled and looted trillions of rupees from the Pakistan coffers and laundered them in their overseas secret bank accounts but plead innocence until proven guilty and think that the rest of the world is dumb. They are so shameless, faceless and toothless to express an iota of guilt.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abay Nakli Khan kay Nakli supporter. Bring proof of any corruption of NS and I will condemn him . I can't be a blind follower of Bongi Khan , a fellow of Shaikh Rashid, Naseem Gerogh and Ejaz Shah. Sara Musharrafi Kunmba Jama Kya Howa hai. Sharam ka naam o Nishan Nahi hai.

ok. the proof>>>>>so how does NS earn a living, maintain Jaati Umra, pay his servants, travels abroad for private treatment, owns multiple properties, his sons dont work yet live in one of the most expensive places on planet!

now dont tell me money grows on trees!

also dont tell me they had factories of sugar cane, atta, and steel-as there tax returns show almost no earnings

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fact of the matter is these guys traveled all the way from Pakistan Under Bongi Khan's nose and quite legally. They will go back to Pakistan same as they came to England. They real task is for the Bongi Supporters to defend Malik Riaz and his corruption . Boots run regime of Bongi Khan is incapable of putting him behind the bar. Still no proof of NS's corruption .

u are part of the corrupt patwarri clan- who keeps asking for proof when we are all asking u about te money trail

Zaidi Qasim

ok. the proof>>>>>so how does NS earn a living, maintain Jaati Umra, pay his servants, travels abroad for private treatment, owns multiple properties, his sons dont work yet live in one of the most expensive places on planet!

now dont tell me money grows on trees!

also dont tell me they had factories of sugar cane, atta, and steel-as there tax returns show almost no earnings
Mehnat Kar Hasad Na kar. Ns's father was not a corrupt Bureaucrat who was fired from the Job becuse of the corruption . If you know what I mean . They business is spread in Gulf state and in KSA. His father owed lot of business and even now, Ns's son is managing properties in UK.
I specifically asked a proof of his corruption during his Government. Any documentary proof of his commission in Projects . Kickbacks of any kind . God sake even a 100 Rps proof of illicit money . Any proof of Money laundering . Remember Musharraf tried everything and looked everywhere to find any proof of his corruption .
You are jumping up and down like this fatty Shehza Akber. He is claiming the fake accounts, gazillions of rupee transactions yet not a single proof of any corruption money or even a proof how all that money was generated. .

What Bongi khan and company is doing is starting a media campaign to malign NS without any concrete proofs. And they don't go to courts with proof yet come on TV channels almost on daily basis to character assassin their opposition .
Now , I am not a little infant who is deeper in love with Bongi Khan and his cocaine addiction . I like to see the proof of his corruption . Hand down .. No BS.Not mincing any words. Bongi Khan doesn't have it.