Pakistan to receive the first of 22 Chinese Chengdu J10 jet in 2022

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hope they last more than Chinese Rickshaws
You get what you pay for, in Europe 95% of things are made in China, and they last forever, I have an IKEA flask made in China, that keep a drink mouth burning hot for 2 days that I have tested.

JF 17 are Chinese made, that can give F16 a run for its money. And the IPHONEs are made in China.

these are great aircrafts and a great price inclusive of technology transfer, what more can we want.

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
yeah, so lets buy directly from the manufacturer instead of a foreign assembly line....

Pakistan Space Agency

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Anyone know how they compare with S800
What's S800?

I've heard of this S-400 but not S800.

b6012605-fcae-4b2c-88d6-bd75e89f855c_16x9_1200x676.jpg

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
The project was put on hold in 2017, as Pakistan was more interested in Chinese new Stealth Fighter. The world is acquiring 5th generation fighters and we are still stuck to 4th.

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think its about time we do research and development and start creating what we need instead of buying from others, there are enough clever people in our country who can achieve this. Other countries are researching 5th gen military tech, we should do the same for our own security, if we can create a nuclear deterrent why not a stealth aircraft.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
You get what you pay for, in Europe 95% of things are made in China, and they last forever, I have an IKEA flask made in China, that keep a drink mouth burning hot for 2 days that I have tested.

JF 17 are Chinese made, that can give F16 a run for its money. And the IPHONEs are made in China.

these are great aircrafts and a great price inclusive of technology transfer, what more can we want.
Very logical and to the point answer. Liked it.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think its about time we do research and development and start creating what we need instead of buying from others, there are enough clever people in our country who can achieve this. Other countries are researching 5th gen military tech, we should do the same for our own security, if we can create a nuclear deterrent why not a stealth aircraft.

Pakistan is already working on 5th generation under Project Azm.

As for J10C, every country has a combination of fighter jets and each fighter jet has it's own combat role, some are for defense only, others are for attacking, and then there a some which can enter deep into enemy territory for long hours with greater payload etc, this is why despite the F-16's and the JF-17, we are still going for J10C type of jets.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahahah bro this model #, latest one is S500, i think ap 2030 ki batain kar rahay ho. shaid tab tak Russia S800 de dain Pak ko.
2030 tak to pata nahin kia kuch ho chuka hoga?…Imran Khan will be the President of Pakistan. Kashmir will be free and India ko hum fatah kar chukay hongay…..Ab is mien kia ?