Pakistan 2014 astrology predictions.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here are some astrological predictions on how thing will go for Pakistan this year. I am not a believer but posting them for the sake of entertainment. From a political perspective I agree with many things Samia Khan is saying like we're making a comeback at Cricket folks:) Indian guy also saying things will start improving for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dayare_ishq_mein_apna_moqam_paida_kar.jpg

Its good if the politicians and bureaucrats put in effort to achieve the above goals for sustainable development of South Asia. Politically, Pakistan has kicked out corrupt Zardari. I still have neutral opinion about Sharif. Pakistan should introduce ombudsman reforms! India has its own big problems and it needs big impetus in manufacturing and infrastructure and should try to grab industries which are costly to run in China

Omar.

MPA (400+ posts)
My prediction for people in Pakistan for the year 2014.

"Ye saal kuch logon ke liyye bohat acha aur kuch logon ke liyye bohat bura saabit ho ga"

And I am never wrong with my predictions!!!

2014 in the end or begining of 2015 ik will be primminister inshallah how it will happend I don't know but this game plan let's see how they will do that

rashidfarooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
علم نجوم، علم فضول ہے

ستارہ میری تقدیر کی خبر کیا دے گا
وہ خود فراخی افلاک میں ہے خوار و زبوں