Objectives of Molana Fazal ur Rehman's Aazadi March

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
It has been very difficult to understand the objectives of Molana's Aazadi March. He has gathered all these followers on the basis of:

1) Implement sharia law.
He did not give any insight on what does he mean by that and what is his plan to do it. In the presence of secular parties on his stage this could not even have been discussed.

2) Namoos-e-Risalat

He was the part of then government when the controversial amendment was proposed and he used to defend government on that in the early days.

3) IK is an agent of Jews
Well it is only an allegation to appease his followers and lure them into this march.

4) IK's resignation.

It is neither possible nor should be allowed to ask for resignation on the basis of 30K protestors while more than 10 Million voters have voted him in.

Then what is the logic behind all this effort. For it we shall have to go into the past. FR once suggested to the opposition parties that they should unite otherwise all of them will be behind the bars and thus implicitly united. So I think he is seeing himself being arrested on the grounds of corruption charges against him.

This march will provide him a cover that his arrest is not because of the corruption charges but because he was speaking against the army and the government and hence is politically motivated. So this march can help him get "Aazadi" from his accountability. But I think that will be his 13th failure, 12th being a failed march.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
There's more behind the scenes dear..

He achieved ONE objective.....to get father and daughter out without IK resigning... ?

Under normal circumstances.... IK would have resigned over these releases... But with a resignation ultimatum coming from a political arch foe like Fazlu, he couldn't give in and meanwhile platelets got decreased, anginas arrived timely, bail hearing dates got fixed and everything clicked in surely and timely...

Remaining things will click in too, and Maa-laana will leave the capital victorious and the God father will be boarding and the 5 Billions will have been justified... Simple...

The circus is greater than what a common man can comprehend.

Just buy your tickets and watch the periodical shows...

Last edited:

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
There's more behind the scenes dear..

He achieved ONE objective.....to get father and daughter out without IK resigning... ?

Under normal circumstances.... IK would have resigned over these releases... But with a resignation ultimatum coming from a political arch foe like Fazlu, he couldn't give in and meanwhile platelets got decreased, anginas arrived timely, bail hearing dates got fixed and everything clicked in surely and timely...

Remaining things will click in too, and Maa-laana will leave the capital victorious and the God father will be boarding and the 5 Billions will have been justified... Simple...

The circus is greater than what a common man can comprehend.

Just buy your tickets and watch the periodical shows...
Glock dear rest of your message is OK as it is based on your analysis and I respect that. However I could not understand the last sentence.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Glock dear rest of your message is OK as it is based on your analysis and I respect that. However I could not understand the last sentence.
Thank you dear..

I simply meant we first bought tickets for the 2014 circus... Then again now..

Maybe there'll be another periodical show later, and we're like an audience at circus... Buy the tickets and keep the pop corns handy...

These things will not end... Its a game of thrones going on...

Strangely... The winner is never the one we see as the winner... ?

azad masih

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It has been very difficult to understand the objectives of Molana's Aazadi March. He has gathered all these followers on the basis of:

1) Implement sharia law.
He did not give any insight on what does he mean by that and what is his plan to do it. In the presence of secular parties on his stage this could not even have been discussed.

2) Namoos-e-Risalat

He was the part of then government when the controversial amendment was proposed and he used to defend government on that in the early days.

3) IK is an agent of Jews
Well it is only an allegation to appease his followers and lure them into this march.

4) IK's resignation.

It is neither possible nor should be allowed to ask for resignation on the basis of 30K protestors while more than 10 Million voters have voted him in.

Then what is the logic behind all this effort. For it we shall have to go into the past. FR once suggested to the opposition parties that they should unite otherwise all of them will be behind the bars and thus implicitly united. So I think he is seeing himself being arrested on the grounds of corruption charges against him.

This march will provide him a cover that his arrest is not because of the corruption charges but because he was speaking against the army and the government and hence is politically motivated. So this march can help him get "Aazadi" from his accountability. But I think that will be his 13th failure, 12th being a failed march.
Objective is new pakistan.