New Tape scandal is coming

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
5bc7f3230b715.jpg

In yesterday program 2 tok Chudhary Ghulam Hussain revealed that they have a new tapped conversation between some politicians and Judiciary/officials, which proves the bargaining done by the corrupt Politicians.

I guess it is one of the Butt brothers with some judge presumably either in Lahore or Islamabad high court.
What you guys think!!!

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
5bc7f3230b715.jpg

In yesterday program 2 tok Chudhary Ghulam Hussain revealed that they have a new tapped conversation between some politicians and Judiciary/officials, which proves the bargaining done by the corrupt Politicians.

I guess it is one of the Butt brothers with some judge presumably either in Lahore or Islamabad high court.
What you guys think!!!

Obviously you potties will leak the 'butt' things to the media, you leak the 'Niazi' things in your pants only. BTW it's exposing your holy justices as well.

Dream Seller

Noora is a filthy chor...should be behind bars for life...let few of them get behind bars together so they can play luddo
2 brothers...zardari...khurshid shah..acakzai...neefa powdri is already there...few Rana’s....kiya jamay gi inki jail mein

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora is a filthy chor...should be behind bars for life...let few of them get behind bars together so they can play luddo
2 brothers...zardari...khurshid shah..acakzai...neefa powdri is already there...few Rana’s....kiya jamay gi inki jail mein

Keep dreaming ya cocaine addict!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NOOTHIYAY ARE GOOD AT BUYING JUSTICE BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS TIME THEY HAVE MISERABLY FAILED.
THEY TRIED TO APPROACH GHQ BUT THEY KICKED THEIR ASSES AND NOW THEY ARE BEGGING THE GOVT. FOR NRO AND THEY ARE BEING REJECTED AS WELL. SO NOOTHION YOU ALL CAN LICK MY ASS AND YOUR FUTURE IS JAIL ONLY
GET USED TO CHAKKI PEECING AND PEECING AND PEECING:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

crankthskunk

Dheeraj rakh morakh. Wait until next week. Shahbaz Butt should have been jailed and barred for life from politics for perverting the course of justice.
Two judges were sacked. Why no actions taken against this criminal!! is a big mystery. But now the end is neigh. Wait and see, we waiting too.
There is an end of evil, always. Nobody can fool all of the people all of the time. Butt brothers are history.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
NOOTHIYAY ARE GOOD AT BUYING JUSTICE BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS TIME THEY HAVE MISERABLY FAILED.
Your dad, Malik Riaz has already 'bought' justice. Others can also buy it. Not everyone is a beggar like your Imran Niazi the Donkey Raja.

Hate_Nooras

Obviously you potties will leak the 'butt' things to the media, you leak the 'Niazi' things in your pants only. BTW it's exposing your holy justices as well.
If you have something share it. But are worried about this, i wonder why?

miangan

MPA (400+ posts)
Cunning brothers did not hire lawyer they hire judge by our money. If you have money you can buy everything in Pakistan

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
5bc7f3230b715.jpg

What you guys think!!!

My wild guess too is Butt clan thru their colossal network of cronies + Iftikhar Ch thru his stooges most probably in Islamabad High court.

Iconoclast

Nah delusion is your forte you shameless exhibition of deficient genetics. I'd rather be a cocaine addict than a pimp like you selling your sister to Qataris you unfortunate calamity of heera mandi birthing clinic.
Only dumb Phatwaris like yourself can bitch about cocaine. If he were a cocaine user, he'd be dead by now but I don't blame ya, you are what happens when you're parents are also siblings. On the other hand your sister doesn't get tired of selling her bearded serpent socket to qataris.
You're fathers are history.

Shazi ji

Agree nootas behind bars please please please do it now what the Hell PTI doing why can’t they do it ????
Don’t talk just do it

Then talk to farishtas like tareen, aleem, Babar awan, ashiq awan , Pervaiz Illahi
Please don’t touch them

surfer

Bro, I hate to tell you, but despite you defending them, Maryam Butt will not let you leak anything in her pants.

Anonymous Paki

dude, mark my words

pmln is finished, i mean finished

They will no where to be found after next 3-4 years.

We are both here and ill bring it up for you, unless you end up losing your job

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
dude, mark my words

pmln is finished, i mean finished

They will no where to be found after next 3-4 years.

We are both here and ill bring it up for you, unless you end up losing your job
Actually PML(N) has a family, legitimate family. So it will survive but Imran Niazi has an illegitimate child (Tyrian) that he doesn't own, and two feminine sons who are being raised in a Jewish family, and therefore, PTI has no future after the disgrace that Imran Niazi is earning in his stolen government. There will be no PTI after Imran Niazi. Your party is a lota party, and all lotas will go back to their parent platform.
Besides, don't forget how you bit the dust in Lahore, Attock and Bannu in by elections.

Anonymous Paki

Actually PML(N) has a family, legitimate family. So it will survive but Imran Niazi has an illegitimate child (Tyrian) that he doesn't own, and two feminine sons who are being raised in a Jewish family, and therefore, PTI has no future after the disgrace that Imran Niazi is earning in his stolen government. There will be no PTI after Imran Niazi. Your party is a lota party, and all lotas will go back to their parent platform.
Besides, don't forget how you bit the dust in Lahore, Attock and Bannu in by elections.

DONE AND DUSTED!

Corrupt and corruption will never be allowed in Pakistan again!

Sharifs are mafia and they have been dismantled

ALLAH'S SUO MOTO!

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
DONE AND DUSTED!

Corrupt and corruption will never be allowed in Pakistan again!

Sharifs are mafia and they have been dismantled

ALLAH'S SUO MOTO!
Aren't you all swimming in the pool of corruption? Look at your zakat chor leader who's purchased properties in Dubai in the name of his sisters, who fed upon corrupt mafia members like Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen and Zulfi Bukhari, and take a look at the criminal gang of ministers in your government. Have some shame, don't lie too much or you will get your tongue cut off.