New Comer

yeh mera india

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hello everyone I am a new comer in this forum and i see lot of bashing in this forum, i have been to lots of forum but this one is very interesting I love bashing Am i invited.

sixer

Citizen
yeh mera india said:
Hello everyone I am a new comer in this forum and i see lot of bashing in this forum, i have been to lots of forum but this one is very interesting I love bashing Am i invited.
wellcome u love bashing so dear pakistanis can release some frustration on u.comon paki bhai bhan here is new punching bag for u :lol:

yeh mera india

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hey sixer bhai, aise sixer marunga ki tujhe stadium ke bhar kar dunga, you better take me serious, and brothers please promise me you guys will not run to admin with crying faces and tell him to banned me, are you ready to go out of stadium, and also please tell every one face me like a man, - promise to all my freinds and as well sisters I will never abuse or use foul language, that's word of my mouth, if you do first I promise tujhe galieon ke chaddar mein sula dunga,

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh mera india said:
Hey sixer bhai, aise sixer marunga ki tujhe stadium ke bhar kar dunga, you better take me serious, and brothers please promise me you guys will not run to admin with crying faces and tell him to banned me, are you ready to go out of stadium, and also please tell every one face me like a man, - promise to all my freinds and as well sisters I will never abuse or use foul language, that's word of my mouth, if you do first I promise tujhe galieon ke chaddar mein sula dunga,

Welcome New Comer !
n well done sixer to aap nay is hi post ma mar diya ha .asay hi ultay sixer martay rahna.jald aap is forum per famous ho jaihein gay. :D