MQM workers threw stones & eggs on Imran Ismael's vehicle

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایم کیو ایم کی تحریک انصاف کے خلاف اتنی شدید مذاحمت کی وجہ سیاسی نہیں معاشی ہے ...... کراچی سے متحدہ کا خوب دانہ پانی چلتا ہے ..... اگر پی ٹی آئی آ گئی تو پیدا گیری ختم ہو جائے گی

جئے پیدا .......... جئے متحدہ ...........یہ نعرہ سارے ذمہ داران دل ہی دل میں لگاتے ہیں

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
12294665_939759102765050_7679214441870862496_n.jpg

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's better to ban this party for one election to teach them lesson.
My dear: if this is the criteria to ban a party then there will be no political party will be in action throughout Pakistan. Whoever have stronghold in an area they do the same. Should I post here the pics of guns holding workers of PPP, PMLN and PTI in publics gatherings? Everyone has to fix its affairs, not only MQM.
Yes, MQM must not do it, I agree for sure.

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear: if this is the criteria to ban a party then there will be no political party will be in action throughout Pakistan. Whoever have stronghold in an area they do the same. Should I post here the pics of guns holding workers of PPP, PMLN and PTI in publics gatherings? Everyone has to fix its affairs, not only MQM.
Yes, MQM must not do it, I agree for sure.

Plz share the news where PTI is doing target killing in KPK... Licensed gun ka yeah matlab nahin ke un se target killing bhi hooooo......

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plz share the news where PTI is doing target killing in KPK... Licensed gun ka yeah matlab nahin ke un se target killing bhi hooooo......
So they all of them have gun licenses? Ok, how about if the same justification comes out from MQM? They also deny any involvement in any killing. So, with your logic, we have to believe on MQM too, right?

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)
So they all of them have gun licenses? Ok, how about if the same justification comes out from MQM? They also deny any involvement in any killing. So, with your logic, we have to believe on MQM too, right?

My focus is on taget killing.....

My dear friend, yaaaar saach saaaach betao, target killing to doooor ki baaaat, PTI per to kabhi target killing ka ilzaaaam bhi nahin lega... And karachities know about MQM target killing and their bhatta khori...

Plz do the comparison between last year target killing and this year target killing... Plz do the comparison with stats or solid links... Kia target killing reduce nahin huwiiii... Aur achi khaaaasi reduce huwi haiiii...

bisaat

Banned
آج کل پی ٹی آئی اور اس کا باپ کنجرز دونوں کو ہی ذلّت آمیز سلوک کا نشانہ بن رہے ہیں

منجانب

:)