Mi6 Sponsored Terrorism. Next Step?

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is arrested but WHY? now.

Who will replace him. It has to be one who is liberal looking but hates Islam inside-out. Someone that hates the Army historically or hides it hypocrisy.

Considering arrests of Asif Zardari, Shareefs and the like. I don't think it's all a coincidence. Mi6 is now focusing on their Plan B. Mi6 want's new faces for the old game.

So the next leader either it be Jibran Nasir, Mustafa Kamal it will come from an urban center. Karachi will have a political vacum and British will use it to abuse Pakistan for the next 20 years.

How they do it is not important, Who will they use to do it is the bigger question.

muhammadadeel

you are a master of conspiracy theories

Tell me the last 30 years what has Karachi seen other than blood.

If Bin Laden or some nutcase blows things up they are terrorists. If Altaf Hussain incites violence and murders people like Zara Shahid, the West needs evidence.

NasNY

PTI has already filled the vacuum left by MQM in Karachi,
MQM will be wiped out in next elections.

If anything Britian wants to be on good terms
with PTI government because of Imran Khan
So please don't worry and strain the few brain cells you have left.

muhammadadeel

PTI has already filled the vacuum left by MQM in Karachi, MQM will be wiped out in next elections.

To fill the void, u need a leader. PTI has no leader in Karachi, only old people who won't be active in politics in 5-10 years. If you expect to say Faisal Wada or Amir Liaqat, then i might have lost the conversation already.

PIND-WALA

If Pakistan had any behest left, we wudn't be begging in front of the world.
No I disagree, it could be just a favour from one agency MI6 to ISI for exchange of something else. UK authorities had all the evidence , there was nothing new in this case.

NasNY

To fill the void, u need a leader. PTI has no leader in Karachi, only old people who won't be active in politics in 5-10 years. If you expect to say Faisal Wada or Amir Liaqat, then i might have lost the conversation already.
Imran Khan is a universal leader, People of Karachi trust Imran Khan because all they want is peace and security.

muhammadadeel

Imran Khan is a universal leader, People of Karachi trust Imran Khan because all they want is peace and security.

Imran Khan is not forever. Karachi needs proper leadership not individuals. Muslims are habitual hero worshipers. Shame on us.

muhammadadeel

No I disagree, it could be just a favour from one agency MI6 to ISI for exchange of something else. UK authorities had all the evidence , there was nothing new in this case.

Favor for what? Harbouring Altaf Hussain the terrorist for decades while he looted and murdered in Karachi. Now that he can't, Mi6 seems to give a favor. Your argument is flawed.

PIND-WALA

Favor for what? Harbouring Altaf Hussain the terrorist for decades while he looted and murdered in Karachi. Now that he can't, Mi6 seems to give a favor. Your argument is flawed.
My argument maybe but timing of the arrest isn't coincidence.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
This news is useless now, he better stay in his home and people shall see his fate... now, this is another twist to make him important...

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was just a testing of waters before discarding him completely. Apparently, there was no reaction in any area of Karachi or Pakistan upon his arrest. So it's time to dump him and move on with other assets.