marriage issue

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not oneway process , it means both person molds according to each other needs. But sometimes one person has to be the bigger person!
Our generation have an issue its called Ego, if we want to have content life we have to kill that ego. Specially male ego is the biggest (pun intended) thing you can find on this planet.

Now we are talking.....

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not oneway process , it means both person molds according to each other needs. But sometimes one person has to be the bigger person!
Our generation have an issue its called Ego, if we want to have content life we have to kill that ego. Specially male ego is the biggest (pun intended) thing you can find on this planet.

if you really think about it, you might find that true ego is thinking that it is acceptable to mould another human being who is a unique wonder of characteristics and mentality into someone else just to suit yourself?

I am all for compromise. Everything is a give and take and you should compromise as much as possible but trying to make someone right for you afterwards is pushing it. Respect each other enough to let them be the person they are while making compromises in the middle.

bhaibarood

I am pretty sure he's not otherwise he wouldn't be saying that. Or just got very lucky with his wife who he molded to his liking
Sir jee why I am assuming that our life is surrounded by idealism?
This fake perception that you can get custom made gal is utterly immature, life is too short that it can be wasted in that life long search. Find an educated person you can always talk to her. If you looking for beauty it will be gone after few deacdes, plus high maintenance. Life is not as complicated as we have made it.

bhaibarood

if you really think about, you might find that true ego is thinking that it is acceptable to mould another human being who is a unique wonder of characteristics and mentality into someone else just to suit yourself?

I am all for compromise. Everything is a give and take and you should compromise as much as possible but trying to make someone right for you afterwards is pushing it. Respect each other enough to let them be the person they are while making compromises in the middle.
Well thats the jist of whole discussion, why cant we accept other person as is?
Initially when you try to force someone to change according tonyour taste that the biggest folly. With passing time, relation grows and balance of power(love) is settled. You will see people do things after marriage that they wont ever do in thousand ages as single! Thats the relationship grown to mature phase.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
khanzeeer kay.....
post edit ker ker kay mehnat ker raha hay.
itni mehnat tere parents nay tere per ki hoti to aj un ko sharmindagi na hoti.
ab to sure ho gya keh tu kisi or ka hay....tere parents itnay behuda nahi ho sakta keh aisay cheeez nikalain.

Abey mohan ke ghalti ke nateejey tu khud tu halali baap ki aulad ban ja phir apni bebay ko mohan ke sohan halway se bachana bhootni key! Tibbi gali ke keerey.
Naam ameen aur kaam kammi kameen?

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
show us your birth certificate.
language teri a to z indian hay beta. kyon apna dharam bhrasht ker raha hay :d
parwati aunty i mean app ki mama bura maan jayn gi.

Disclaimer I am not anti Potiyan, just critic of parties. I voted for khan though.
Aur I am not indian . Alhumdullilah 100% pakistani.