Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let us keep our morals high by remembering those who sacrificed for our nation..............After two days, on 12 September is Shahadat day of Major Raja Aziz Bhatti.............May Allah bless him with Jannah.......................

May Allah keep our morals high to defend and fight for our country.........................

Raja Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed

Major Tufail Shaheed

Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Unfortunately he got killed by being careless and not following the simplest military procedures and SOPs

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is really in human and heartless comment. I hope and pray that one of your loved one gets killed as well and someone half heartless as you, says the same words to you. Amen
If facts upset you, then there is nothing I can do.

"On 10 September 1965, Maj. Bhatti was on a routine when he stood up from his trench to observe the enemy position despite being warned by army sergeant to take cover and move out of the target– the advise was unheeded by Maj. Bhatti and justified his actions of taking a better view of before order the artillery of targeting the Indian Army's armory Maj. Bhatti was eventually hit by the tank shell on the shoulder and was killed in an impact on instant."

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
If facts upset you, then there is nothing I can do.

"On 10 September 1965, Maj. Bhatti was on a routine when he stood up from his trench to observe the enemy position despite being warned by army sergeant to take cover and move out of the target– the advise was unheeded by Maj. Bhatti and justified his actions of taking a better view of before order the artillery of targeting the Indian Army's armory Maj. Bhatti was eventually hit by the tank shell on the shoulder and was killed in an impact on instant."
Pakistan lost a son of soil , who was willing to go an extra mile to save his country, and he gave his life for it. Army wont give Nishan-e-Haider to someone who disobeys his superiors. However, I really look down on the loose mouth idiots , who wants to criticize for no reason. Were you present there , when he was trying to be foolish ?
I wish I could spit on your face for such loose comments.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
?????

لعنتی بڈھی چڑیل اپنی اوقات دیکھ تو شہید بارے بکواس کررہی ہے لعنت ہے تیرے جمن جمان تے
Maaf kar do yar bhai ko dear..............Ghalti ho jati hai..................

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan lost a son of soil , who was willing to go an extra mile to save his country, and he gave his life for it. Army wont give Nishan-e-Haider to someone who disobeys his superiors. However, I really look down on the loose mouth idiots , who wants to criticize for no reason. Were you present there , when he was trying to be foolish ?
I wish I could spit on your face for such loose comments.
You need to relax mate and learn to accept facts, no body is disregarding his bravery or the accolades he has rightfully earned. You need to learn about history before getting your panties all in a knot. He was commander of the two companies near burki sector so on the battle field at that time he had no superiors on the field. That is why he was awarded the medal because he was in charge and he fought hard and refused to be relief from his post.

Not because he was hit by a tank shell while standing out in the open.

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
You need to relax mate and learn to accept facts, no body is disregarding his bravery or the accolades he has rightfully earned. You need to learn about history before getting your panties all in a knot. He was commander of the two companies near burki sector so on the battle field at that time he had no superiors on the field. That is why he was awarded the medal because he was in charge and he fought hard and refused to be relief from his post.

Ok and ?
Does this give you a reason to call "our" martyr , "careless" ?
Oh wait, you are such who said " killed" rather than " martyred" in your " careless" comment.

Box of shame for you, and while you can easily accept your mistake, you are hell bound to justify it. SHAME !!!

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

May be you are ignorant or pretend to be............
Everything works as per organization structure..............

As per you, if someone want to teach you something, first it should be taught to your father...................................