Macho Pakistani Men?

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
It's funny how sometimes Pakistani men are portrayed as macho and yet the reality in today's generation is that first they are mama,s boys till their 30s or sometimes it continues to be the case for all their lives and they become wifey boys.Not to generalise but this is the only way they have learnt through the environment because father upbringing was non existent where this maskeen guy was too busy earning for these lalloos and coming home to watch TV and sleep.Cultural corruption of our religion is another reason men have left the leadership and women are filling in the gap so we have a new phenomena where even women that don't work wait for their husbands to do the chores. I am not against helping your wives at home if you send her out to work or she choose to go as you are a weakling that is not able to take care of them and their needs.I know sometimes women work because they have to and it's fine as there are no other men to support and as a society we have failed to take care of them.And then comes the issue of marrying more then one wife if you can afford and take care of them but no it's a big no for the macho Pakistani men because they can cheat but cannot marry.They simply refuse the responsibility and what will the people say.

Its crazy when family and relatives stopped talking to a friend because he married a second wife and then one of his relative who is a co friend told me we don't talk to him and yet this friend while was happily married but was not at all hesitant to tell me about his girlfriends at work where these women knowingly were dating him for different reasons.Another aspect of Pakistani macho men which I am really amazed about is that instead of giving dowry to the girls family like in islamic tradition they are taking dowries.Now this is the height of masculinity.There are other things too which I may write or you can help adding in the comments.

Disclaimer: while i know we can never generalise about any race or nationality but as a Pakistani I thought to raise a few issues that may trigger some change .I would appreciate your insights . I do know a lot of liberal monkeys or Muslim apologetics will also jump in as they might not like what I said and to them I say in advance that this post is for people that have brains that can comprehend and hearts that can see.
Truth Matters.

Last edited:

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone has his/her role, when you alter or damage this role, you destroy the social fabric of the society.

Destroying role of man and giving it to women is judiasm/zionism 1 on 1. Everything in their society runs through mother. Every mother works while most of Jewish men don't really work or basically have a minor supporting role in the family. Especially Rabis and religious workers do not work at all. Only females go out and earn a living while they serve their God only.

This whole concept in being fed in to every society all over the world through media. Even in Pakista, I was watching this ad about an airconditioner where Nawazuddin Siddique is acting scared of his Myra Khan and telling everyone how he stay scared of his wife and she is so macho.

This is how people are being brainwashed today. Even kids are not spared, if you ever watch their cartoons, it will blow your mind, what kind of crappy zionist agenda is being fed to those little brains.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem is all in schools where character building is ignored thinking it is taught at home. At home character building is ignored thinking it is taken care of in school. Then we have a generation raised with zero character...and no polishing. Result is students who are concerned about grades rather than critical thinking. Weak men who sell their self respect....always pulling their colleages legs....living in insecurity of loosing their jobs....it is one of the reason we have fewer and fewer entrepeneurship with each passing generation. Better to be your own boss than someone else slave....

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
While I see no point in your post, rather than impetuously sprawling on words. It seems you are upset about some recent happening, which you have either experienced or observed.

Yet, I agree that you sound genuine.

Masculinity is a trait, which has subtle definitions. Are real men expected to respect women? take guidance or advice from them? live under their authority by contemplating to their wisdom (by only considering them human beings)?

I guess Chauvinism is different from Masculinity.

However, I guess if a man has given hope of second marriage to a woman and then declines by saying that he fears the wrath of society or that it can break his home with first wife and his children may suffer the consequences, or perhaps he is afraid of the acceptability of second wife by his parents (specially his mother), then I agree that this man is not a man, but a pussy. Real men do not play with the emotions of other women, that is for sure. Thats no masculinity, that is simply a case of freaky flirt. Real men don't flirt. They either love or they don't.

Contrarily, reflecting upon our religious purview, "Surah UnKaboot" (The Spider) has something to say to us about homes which are dominated by women. However, I will again stress on the fact that there is a slim distinction between a home which is dominated by women and a home where women are respected.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Guidelines are clear if we take Islam as a guide not the people that have politically,culturally and morally corrupted our religion ,Women by nature are excellent managers and men have natural leadership skills so let's stick to the roles that the creator gave us and surely there will be barakah in the efforts.