LOOK !! WHAT THEY DID TO US -- LIVING DEAD

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)

In the name of advancement and progress, we have been deceived into thinking that this is all for our own good and betterment. We are led to believe we are individuals with our own intellects and the freedom to choose, yet we have been brainwashed and trained through this "progress" to the point that we truly believe that this delusion is reality.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No one is forcing you to use your phone. I dont even have a twitter, google+, instagram, snapchat account. The only reason I have a facebook is for business reason, I use facebook business manager for myself and my clients, still I have an app installed on all of my devices that blocks facebook news feed from showing. I have apps that block all incoming messages and emails to my devices before after 8pm and before 10am. Technology is not a bad thing, it has immensely improved the lives of people in a short period of time but you still need to use your brain on how to use it to your advantage.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
BC log to samad Bond ko bhi nashey k tor pay istmal karney lag gaye tha kya samad Bond Main bhi koi conspiracy thee,

Brother problem is jahliyat and islam is the only religion who urge its followers to get knowledge, education , all these problems arise with ignorance.
As commented above if you know how to use something you can use it to your benefit otherwise it will become like samadbond.