Load shedding Aur Imran Khan - Journalist ka Ankhoon Dekha Haal

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This article has been posted by abbasiali saab in another thread ...I appreciate that but I think this deserves a thread of itself.

1101283365-1.jpg

sarwar%20mir.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101283365&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110710

7b3e081ae687059df0359fb28b752ead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

saeed khan

Our leader Imran Khan will bear the difficulties with us and like us also after he becomes PM. He is not like the leaders of other parties who live in farm houses and palaces having a luxurious life and because of their supporters our nation bear all the difficulties.
Foolish supporters of other parties do not realise that why their leader will solve their problems if he has never and will never have to face them.
I want my PM, CM, president, governors, minsters, MNAs, MPAs and senators also bear the difficulties which my nation bear and only Imran Khan can implement this on our so called VIPs.

GraanG2

Inzimaam ul Haq tu 1991 mein aaya hay,is ne 80 se 90 mean 80 ki dahai ka zikar kiya hay,,hahahahahha

80 ki dihayi means from 81 to 90...and Inzamamul Haq had started his first class cricket in 85/86...In fact Imran Khan was the one who selected him for the team and everybody was shocked that how can inzamam be included in the world cup squad...And Allah SWT proved Imran Khan right when Inzamam played a major role in winning the World Cup....

1qoglk.jpg

By the way what difference does it make to the credibility and sincerity of Imran Khan...You know u wont make sense but NO NO ,you gotta say something.