Khari Baat - 13th June 2011 - Jamshed Dasti - Wikileaks on Mukhtaran Mai & Madrassas

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
When there are serious issues about establishment this person try to hide in the corner and saying "Chou Chou Chou. This way he go discounted American Food, which the Govt drop prices of Dog Food.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please stop the character assassination of that lady "Mukhtaran Mai". we should appreciate the efforts mukhtaran mai put to develop the area and made school and health centre . she does need an office and she made it why everone is pissed off or got jealous . Leg pulling has become our habit ,dont appreciate someone did something good for the people, only tried to show it as negative, its pathetic . Mubasher you are playing a double role for some time and its bothering me because i had good thinking about you so leave it that way. what is your character Jamshed Dasti, a fake degree holder ?

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like to thank gen Shuja Pasha for helping the release of our kidnapped pakistanis, you have done a great job and may God reward you for this noble cause,ameen.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Only in Pakistan! pretty interesting stuff about Mukhtaran. Madrassas must be closed if we want to eliminate terrorists.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
God save Pakistan from MQM and their GUMASHTEY who are Always Mazloom and they do not tell who is Zalim . who their against , when ever they sopke , always Pakistan KILLED 15000 OF MQM WORKER , but who killed why mqm in the govt and against govt what lier, plese STOP CALLING MQM ON TV <

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please stop the character assassination of that lady "Mukhtaran Mai". we should appreciate the efforts mukhtaran mai put to develop the area and made school and health centre . she does need an office and she made it why everone is pissed off or got jealous . Leg pulling has become our habit ,dont appreciate someone did something good for the people, only tried to show it as negative, its pathetic . Mubasher you are playing a double role for some time and its bothering me because i had good thinking about you so leave it that way. what is your character Jamshed Dasti, a fake degree holder ?

All episode of MM is doubtful
No one is saying that HER GOOD works are bad.
She needs office ok fine what about Mercedes and pajjero?
Doing Good work on basis of what? Showing world that look what happend to me (woman) and they give millions of dollors to you and you start using those dollors for you personal gain as well as some good works.

Why she did not face that man in program of Mubashar? He was pointing out her wrong case. She should have prove him wrong.
If she can go outside pakistan and narrate her story why not prove him wrong. instead she choose to run from the progarme.

All story of MM is doubtful and she must remove those doubts. i am not talking about march and june thing
I am talking about point that start all this. thing that makes MM owner of mercedes.

and what about wikileaks about her and her brother?

you should have point out false things in what jamshaid said or wiki said

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
All episode of MM is doubtful
No one is saying that HER GOOD works are bad.
She needs office ok fine what about Mercedes and pajjero?
Doing Good work on basis of what? Showing world that look what happend to me (woman) and they give millions of dollors to you and you start using those dollors for you personal gain as well as some good works.

Why she did not face that man in program of Mubashar? He was pointing out her wrong case. She should have prove him wrong.
If she can go outside pakistan and narrate her story why not prove him wrong. instead she choose to run from the progarme.

All story of MM is doubtful and she must remove those doubts. i am not talking about march and june thing
I am talking about point that start all this. thing that makes MM owner of mercedes.

and what about wikileaks about her and her brother?

you should have point out false things in what jamshaid said or wiki said
First of all Mukhtaran Mai said ,Zahoor Bukhsh is not her brother .he belongs to gujar family ,who decide the punchayat cases. Second where was the mercedes and did Mubasher showed any proof ,they belong to her.My point is if that lady is doing some social works in the village,we cannot digest that.It does show the school and health clinic in very good shape ,she opened.we should appreciate someone's good work instead we start criticising.Leg pulling have become our national game. what The ministers in this corrupt govt doing . Lately Mubasher is playing the double game,he knows what i am talking about ? AS FOR jAMSHED DUSTI IS CONCERNED,EVERYONE KNOWS HOW CREDIBLE HE IS,NO NEED TO LISTEN HIM.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all Mukhtaran Mai said ,Zahoor Bukhsh is not her brother .he belongs to gujar family ,who decide the punchayat cases. Second where was the mercedes and did Mubasher showed any proof ,they belong to her.My point is if that lady is doing some social works in the village,we cannot digest that.It does show the school and health clinic in very good shape ,she opened.we should appreciate someone's good work instead we start criticising.Leg pulling have become our national game. what The ministers in this corrupt govt doing . Lately Mubasher is playing the double game,he knows what i am talking about ? AS FOR jAMSHED DUSTI IS CONCERNED,EVERYONE KNOWS HOW CREDIBLE HE IS,NO NEED TO LISTEN HIM.

I am not talking about her GOOD works
I am talking about DUE THE REASON SHE GET MONEY an start GOOD work

and as Mubashar said that he will go there and do a program wait and see.

My point is the whole thing on the basis we come to know about MM . is doubtful and she did not face argument that prove her wrong on that put more doubts.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mukhtaran mai was gang raped ,there is not doubt about it but the zionists who are bent on to humiliate pakistanis around the world ,tricked her for foreign tours and money. I was against going her abroad but she did't know the conspiracy behind it because she is illiterate .now she is doing some social works,let her live and do the job.There is no need to put someone in the corner for nothing.I want to close this chapter once for all."LIVE AND LET LIVE" .