Kashmir is only suffering because they are 'Muslims' : Imran Khan Press Conference in Newyork

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can Patwaris show a single video clip of Noora brigade where he has shown his guts to talk like this?
Noora said Indians and Pakistanis are same people and only the border divides us.He was implying the two-nation theory was wrong.He had no courage to speak for Kashmiris.He never spoke a word agianst Kalbhushan either.Noora and his cronies attacked Pakistan army more often than they attacked India.

Dream Seller

This is the point Khan need to stress on. Why world goes blind when Muslims are subjected to inhumane treatment. Yeah it’s Humanitarian issue but more than that a issue of ethnicity and identity.

Raiwind-Destroyer

hindu taliban and RSS have clearly stated Muslims should not be alive they joining hands with all the enemies of islam and whoever is not enemy of islam they are giving them investment lollipop

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch and decide for yourself .... a Pakistani Leader speaking from the heart and giving brutally honest answers to international media. Allah certainly knows best and does best. I am glad to have Imran present Kashmir's case to the world. I know all the patwaris, jiyalas and chaddis are shittin' in their pants. Just imagine what he is going to do in the UN. Thanks Imran for showing the true face of this racist and fascist Modi to the world and also exposing other countries, international organizations such as UN who have turned a blind eye to this massive atrocity by this piece of sh!t Modi.

Aliimran1

THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL BRIEFING IIMRAN GAVE IN HIS POLITICAL CAREER
I WILL CRITICIZED WILL BE BELITTLED AFTER MY REMARKS BUT I MUST SAY THAT AFTER IMRAN HAD SHOWED ALL HIS CARDS IN THE CONFERENCE HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY IN HIS SPEECH ON 27th September 2019
SO I DON,T SEE ANY OUTCOM OF THIS ENTIRE EXERCISE AFTER TODAY
I WOULD HUMBLY SUGGEST THAT PAKISTAN SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS UN USLESS BODY AND WALK OUT AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE ---
DO WHAT BHUTTO DID AND SEND WORLD A STRONG MESSAGE

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend …. how do you know which cards he has shown and what he still has to show? Have some trust … He is doing whatever is in his power to represent Kashmir's case at all forums. He is meeting international leaders every day, he is holding press conferences and answering questions of international media, he is appearing soon in mainstream media for interviews and hoping to gain media's support to force the world to act and finally his address in the UN General Assembly where all world leaders are there and the impact of exposing India at that level is going to be massive. If you are a Muslim and have faith … then remember Allah always support truth and justice and that is why I have faith that Imran will succeed as he is not doing something for his personal gain but he is trying to get justice not just for Pakistanis but also for Kashmiris, Afghanis and other Muslims. May Allah succeed him in his mission. Ameen.

I WILL CRITICIZED WILL BE BELITTLED AFTER MY REMARKS BUT I MUST SAY THAT AFTER IMRAN HAD SHOWED ALL HIS CARDS IN THE CONFERENCE HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY IN HIS SPEECH ON 27th September 2019
I WOULD HUMBLY SUGGEST THAT PAKISTAN SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS UN USLESS BODY AND WALK OUT AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE ---

Aliimran1

My friend …. how do you know which cards he has shown and what he still has to show? Have some trust … He is doing whatever is in his power to represent Kashmir's case at all forums. He is meeting international leaders every day, he is holding press conferences and answering questions of international media, he is appearing soon in mainstream media for interviews and hoping to gain media's support to force the world to act and finally his address in the UN General Assembly where all world leaders are there and the impact of exposing India at that level is going to be massive. If you are a Muslim and have faith … then remember Allah always support truth and justice and that is why I have faith that Imran will succeed as he is not doing something for his personal gain but he is trying to get justice not just for Pakistanis but also for Kashmiris, Afghanis and other Muslims. May Allah succeed him in his mission. Ameen.
Allah IMRAN ko kamyabi dein
Ameen

Aur meray saray andashay ghalat hon

disgusted

Ask Saleem Tawaifi and Laanat mir s/o laawaris mir how many 'parchis' would haramkhor Ganja need to speak as much as IK did in New York. The only sentence he can speak without needing a parchi is " khana tayyar hey?"

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Watch and decide for yourself .... a Pakistani Leader speaking from the heart and giving brutally honest answers to international media. Allah certainly knows best and does best. I am glad to have Imran present Kashmir's case to the world. I know all the patwaris, jiyalas and chaddis are shittin' in their pants. Just imagine what he is going to do in the UN. Thanks Imran for showing the true face of this racist and fascist Modi to the world and also exposing other countries, international organizations such as UN who have turned a blind eye to this massive atrocity by this piece of sh!t Modi.

You never knows what will be the outcome in unga meeting he has been warming up all these days for the bigger stage.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take a chill pill … Imran has shown the resolve that you wouldn't find in the coward leadership that we had in the shapes of Zardari and Shareefs. So have some faith in Allah … as I mention Allah is always with the forces of truth and justice. Modi has committed a mistake that is going to haunt him till the day he dies. So keep your stupid arguments to yourself … Why would Modi mention Imran or Gen. Bajwa or even Kashmir as a matter of fact? Use common sense … Modi wants to be Hitler … We will ensure that he dies a death of one and be remembered in the history not just as the butcher of Gujarat but also Hitler of Sub-Continent.

Wake up Pak
Aliimran1
pcdoc24x7

Dream Seller, Raiwind-Destroyer, Salazar67 and 1 other person

https://twitter.com/x/status/1176612444967489538

it does not matter what you brag about your enemy, what matters is your actions.

e.g., Modi did not even name Imran Khan or General Bajwa or Pakistan in his Houston speech and yet he had his message delivered successfully, i.e,
"jao putt lo jo puttna hay"

.....the next day, he surrendered ?

disgusted

There is no doubt that Bhutto was an excellent speaker and tore up the Polish resolution, walking away in a huff. Did that solve our problem? The UN is a useless body as far as their ability to solve conflicts is concerned. Their success in conflict resolution is minus 50. There also some good chapters of UN like UN food programme, UN development programme. As far as the Security Council is concerned the US ,defender of human rights and freedom has vetoed the maximum number of times resolutions pertaining to freedom and human rights. As the saying goes money makes the mare go the US is providing the biggest amount of funds to UN. They own the playing field and will play as they desire. Is there any alternate to this degenerate organisation.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Take a chill pill … Imran has shown the resolve that you wouldn't find in the coward leadership that we had in the shapes of Zardari and Shareefs. So have some faith in Allah … as I mention Allah is always with the forces of truth and justice. Modi has committed a mistake that is going to haunt him till the day he dies. So keep your stupid arguments to yourself … Why would Modi mention Imran or Gen. Bajwa or even Kashmir as a matter of fact? Use common sense … Modi wants to be Hitler … We will ensure that he dies a death of one and be remembered in the history not just as the butcher of Gujarat but also Hitler of Sub-Continent.

Ohi gall kiti na "Allah dushman ki topo may keeray dalay ga"

Oo Chacha pher Ghauri, Shaheen, Ghaznavi, siraf 14 august wastay nay....??

kay saal day sal kaday, hava lavai, polish pulish kiti, parade karai tay dabbay ich bandd kartay ?

aqal nu hath maar veer......enj na kar

Last edited:

PIND-WALA

I dont know if it was deliberate or unintentional to have IK speak at UN on Friday. I think its quite late , it would have been quite effective if he had the chance to speak Tuesday to start the debate while world leaders were still in NyC.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know if it was deliberate or unintentional to have IK speak at UN on Friday. I think its quite late , it would have been quite effective if he had the chance to speak Tuesday to start the debate while world leaders were still in NyC.

Bhai UN ki media planning Subedar sab nahi chalatay