Kashif Abbasi responds Muhammad Zubair's personal attacks on PM Imran Khan

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He may be right, but it’s irrelevant. Despite Reham and her backers best efforts her book flopped and had no impact on the elections. HER book is history and suing her will only give her more importance then she deserves. There Is an old English saying which is applicable here - “Let sleeping dogs lie”

What’s I did note from this clip is that Zubair had no answers to the questions and kept deflecting - he was quite pathetic really

It’s as if I ask you for the time and you tell me the weather!

At the time and even now cause pmln would shut up.

You already know how this works. These parties have secrets on each others, notice how Kashif Abbasi warns him if he really wants people to know about private life of politicians and Zubair says sure except mine.

It is dirty all around. We're just cockroaches for these politicians to fool and exploit so they can enjoy money, power and their lust for women(and men).

We have gone so far away from Islam. In Riasat e Medina, people of the cleanest private life were made rulers. Now we have people who blackmail each other on Live TV about exposing another's life and that gets them to behave well with one another.

Disgusting filth

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Umer k Walid Motaram nain koi bohat hi ghalat harkat ki thi jiss din yeh gandgi ka keera conceive hoaa thaa, kaash wo uss din Karwai daalney k bajaey Tahir Syed ko phone par gaanay suna detey

Steyn

Mr, we don't care what Imran do in his capacity. This is not going to harm at all. Who is not like this. Even you are in your position doing the same things, including myself. But this doesn't mean that any of your ex-girlfriend/wife or my girlfriend/wife blame me for personal capacity. Imran Khan is a man of honor; he dares to forgive a woman for what she does. But if you or I was there, then we can encounter those ex GF/wife. Imran Khan is a leader, and he knows if he opens his mouth then Reham Khan will be treated in the same way by his Fans and Follower like me, let me put here an example, Go Nawaz Go. Slogan gave to us by Imran Khan. And how badly we use, if Imran Khan encounters these dirty mouth women, then PTI Fans will make those women's life worst. Even in Malala Gulalai case, she was cheap popularity. So, stop Pissing around tell your leaders to provide money trails as we don't damn care what the hell are they doing in a personal capacity but public money, not their home money. They must have to provide money trails to this.

But PTI supporters do call her the worst of worst things. She accused IK of corruption not just deviant sexual practices.

It's pure and simple. Imran Khan can't sue her because it's all true and in a court of law, more disgusting filth will come out about Imran Khan.

Imran Khan was very quick to send defamation case to Shehbaz Sharif.

Also why are PTI supporters such hypocrites.

Imran Khan doesn't want to sue RK because he believes in Allah. But then they expect Shehbaz Sharif to sue dailymail. Ever think that Shehbaz Sharif also believes in Allah?

What a shithole Pakistan is. In America where you can fuck a man, woman, animals whatever your heart desires but the President is accused by a woman and you know what the country does? It sends him home!.

In Islamic Pakistan, Muslims of all people are defending blindly a known liar. A liar is being defended. Then these Pakistanis cry why is Pakistan in such a bad state, your morality has degraded from that of Western countries.

Keep defending him but think for a moment. Have you been in IKs home? How do you know he's not guilty.

Steyn

مریم نواز اور کلثوم نواز کےکیپٹن صفدر کے ساتھ تعلقات کے بارے میں بیان دینے پر رانا ثنا اللہ کے خلاف ایک ایف آئ آر کٹی ہوئی ہے پاکستان میں ہی کیا شریفوں کے پاس پیسا کم تھا یا غیرت کے اس پر کیس چلانے کی بجائے اسے پارٹی میں شامل کر لیا ؟اس کے خلاف کاروائی کیوں نہ ہوئی؟

You're proving my point. Just like PMLN can't sue anyone because it's true and they will lose. IK can't do it either.

Read my post again. That's my whole point. They're all dirty from A to Z.

sensible

You're proving my point. Just like PMLN can't sue anyone because it's true and they will lose. IK can't do it either.

Read my post again. That's my whole point. They're all dirty from A to Z.
نہیں تمہاری پوسٹ پڑھنے کی ضرورت نہیں
بس میرا جواب نیا ہے تمہارے لئےاس لئے آقاؤں پر بھی آ گئے ہو

Steyn

نہیں تمہاری پوسٹ پڑھنے کی ضرورت نہیں
بس میرا جواب نیا ہے تمہارے لئےاس لئے آقاؤں پر بھی آ گئے ہو

So much arrogance? Remember we all will go to a dark grave and this arrogance is meaningless.

surfer

At the time and even now cause pmln would shut up.

You already know how this works. These parties have secrets on each others, notice how Kashif Abbasi warns him if he really wants people to know about private life of politicians and Zubair says sure except mine.

It is dirty all around. We're just cockroaches for these politicians to fool and exploit so they can enjoy money, power and their lust for women(and men).

We have gone so far away from Islam. In Riasat e Medina, people of the cleanest private life were made rulers. Now we have people who blackmail each other on Live TV about exposing another's life and that gets them to behave well with one another.

Disgusting filth
Actually even pmln have shut up about reham’s Book and allegations. Even they know it’s a dead duck

The only time they mention it is as a response when they are unable to answer questions about Nawaz and Maryum’s corruption, and usually they get called out on it, like kashif did yesterday

Also, I’ve not read the book and can’t recall how she said IK was corrupt? But I think if there was any inkling of his corruption pmln would have filed a number of cases during their tenure. The only thing they did was file the bani gala case in response to panama case, from which IK came out with flying colours and a Clean chit certificate from SC.

There are many things one can legitimately criticise IK on, and many I agree with (e.g. useless 126 day dharma), but corruption is not one of them

Steyn

Actually even pmln have shut up about reham’s Book and allegations. Even they know it’s a dead duck

The only time they mention it is as a response when they are unable to answer questions about Nawaz and Maryum’s corruption, and usually they get called out on it, like kashif did yesterday

Also, I’ve not read the book and can’t recall how she said IK was corrupt? But I think if there was any inkling of his corruption pmln would have filed a number of cases during their tenure. The only thing they did was file the bani gala case in response to panama case, from which IK came out with flying colours and a Clean chit certificate from SC.

There are many things one can legitimately criticise IK on, and many I agree with (e.g. useless 126 day dharma), but corruption is not one of them

She accused him of abusing the trees from billion trees tsunami for personal benefits after they were cut by land mafia. She accuses him of harbouring criminals like Pervaiz Khattack and JKT and protecting their wrongdoings and she accuses him of being funded by a lot of beneficiaries who have a stake in IK becoming PM and getting a return for their investment in IK. There's also a mention of some power scheme that was started in KPK where the government was going to suffer a lot of losses but select parties would benefit from it. She also mentions the Asad Umar and JKT rift which has come to fruition and proved right a few months back when Asad Umar was kicked off the team allegedly because of his tiff with JKT.

This isn't far-fetched. The whole KPK knows and calls Pervaiz Khattack corrupt. IK was doing two to three jalsas near election time and each jalsa cost upwards of 1 million, imagine the jalsas the size he did, someone who pays 1lac tax can't afford to do those jalsas so where is all that money coming from?

If you support corrupts and protect them, doesn't that make you corrupt? You aren't a murderer yourself but you've friends who do your bidding, doesn't that make you a murderer.

Also don't be so sure of Imran Khan's not being corrupt. There was a time when there were no proofs of Nawaz Sharifs corruption either, Panamaleaks has exposed a ton of Pakistani elites and only Nawaz got persecuted for it. Few years later, Imran Khan's own corruption will be exposed too. Remember the probe into BRT? It said kickbacks were received by two people whose names have been omitted. Who do you think those two people are powerful enough that their name is protected?

You also still don't get it. PMLN will never go to courts with anything serious because their own closet is full of skeletons. PTI is untouchable at the moment because it has backing of powerful people at the moment. Remember DG NAB statement?

But fine, say he never did a penny's corruption himself. You think he's free of all crime despite protecting criminals? No i don't think so. Harbouring criminals and being a beneficiary of that crime makes you an accomplice.

Dream Seller

Are you crazy? This is hilarious hahaha. Why would Reham go to court and what would she sue Imran Khan for?

She wrote a book alleging Imran Khan to be a faggot and sticking cigar butts up his ass, still abusing women for sexual favors and living his playboy lifestyle, supporting and protecting the corruption of Pervaiz Khattack and JKT, how PTI had involvement with somw shitty people and her side of story of how badly she was treated and neglected.

How in the heck would she sue Imran Khan lmao. What exactly are you smoking? She threw the allegations that defame IK, Imran Khan is the one that can sue her.

It's like you expect David rose of Dailymail to sue Shehbaz Sharif lol. No, Shehbaz Sharif will have to sue Dailymail because Dailymail defamed Shehbaz.

My God, what kind of colorful people do i have to deal with here. I understand what happened to you and why you made such a remark. You saw criticism of IK and just responded the first thing that came to your mouth, it didn't make any contact with brain, that's why it doesn't make any sense hahaha. Or maybe you don't know how suing works.

Oh and just for a fact. Sita White did go to court and want justice for her daughter. You know what Imran Khan did? He ran away and didn’t go to the proceedings. The court ruled in favor of Sita. How hard was it to give DNA and prove it wrong.

So even if Reham Khan goes to court for i don't know what, judging by history of Imran Khan, he will probably run away.
She turn out to be a low life, why would a person of khan stature even give her any significance. And he’s been proven right as she’s no where to be found. Btw she’s not the only one.

Steyn

She turn out to be a low life, why would a person of khan stature even give her any significance. And he’s been proven right as she’s no where to be found. Btw she’s not the only one.

He married such low life and stayed with her for 9 months. How can she be a lowlife if IK was such a fan of her?

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He married such low life and stayed with her for 9 months. How can she be a lowlife if IK was such a fan of her?
Put a clip or any of his statement against Reham.
آگر جذبات میں آکر عمران خان کے چاہنے والے جذباتی باتیں کر جاتے ہیں تو اس میں عمران خان کا کیا قصور ہے۔
چاند پر تھوک کر تمہیں کیا ملتا ہے۔ باقی تم عقل مند ہو

Steyn

Put a clip or any of his statement against Reham.
آگر جذبات میں آکر عمران خان کے چاہنے والے جذباتی باتیں کر جاتے ہیں تو اس میں عمران خان کا کیا قصور ہے۔
چاند پر تھوک کر تمہیں کیا ملتا ہے۔ باقی تم عقل مند ہو

Imran Khan's fault is that he has let his chahnay walay to defend him instead of defending himself. Your ex-wife wrote a book? The least you can do is give a statement and send her a defamation case even if you can't follow through. We all knew how he acted about Tyrian issue, ignoring and staying silent and guess what, it was all true. How is he acting about Reham Khan? Ignoring and staying silent. What does that tell you.

You're right, we shouldn't spit at moon because the moon is full of faults and irregularities already and our spit isn't going to make a difference