Just as the GLOVES were changed so did the MATCH

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan were 50/0 from 4.4 overs...... when the 12th man came in the ground with a pair of Magical Gloves and the next ball Ahmed Shahzed got out.

After that the score board read as 62/2 from 9 overs
:13: ...... meaning that team green scored 12 runs from 26 balls and not only lost 2 wickets but also got the match out of reach.

Cant understand why is Shahid Afridi coming at number 8 and Umer Akmal at number 6 in a T20 game. Afridi with his batting himself proved that he must bat higher not at no. 8 when the match is almost gone out of reach.

Coward Captaincy.

Last edited:

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Similar story like 1999 world cup when saeed anwar did the same. Ab ye sala saeed anwer molvi jameel ki khanqah mai beth kar allah ki sadayen laga raha hai. Waqar younis is the culprit and all old lads are bunch of fixers. Mushtaq is heading fixing PR relations.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
چلو جی سرفراز نواز کو پھر موقع مل گیا دھاندلی دھاندلی کرنے کا

pakistaniboy1

MPA (400+ posts)
Message aya tha koi team mangement ki tarf se Ahmad shahzad k liye may be Ahmad shahzad ko bata diya ho k bhai out ho jao baqi 10 players b ghar se khelne aye hain ham ne sab ko chance dena

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تمہاری گلوز بدلنے والی بات سے اتفاق نہیں
البتہ دوسری بات میں وزن ہے آفریدی کو سرفراز سے پہلے آنا چاہیے تھا

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur agar upar akay without big shots jaldi out ho jata phir kehna tha sarfaraz ko pehle bhejna chahiye tha, welay log.

faisal1232

Citizen
This was not just to change the gloves 12th man bring the message to get out next ball and just check the way he got out shocking. this all are actors just a fix match like 2011 world cup semi final was fix.

khan_sultan

Banned
آفریدی نے بیٹنگ باولنگ دونوں میں اپنا کام کر دیا اب سرفراز تنویر میچ کی فنشنگ نہ کر سکیں تو پھر آفریدی پر کیوں الزام ؟

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
safraz ko siway leg k kahi or khelna nahi ata kia har ball marnay ke nahi hote kab aqal ka use karay gay

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
آفریدی نے بیٹنگ باولنگ دونوں میں اپنا کام کر دیا اب سرفراز تنویر میچ کی فنشنگ نہ کر سکیں تو پھر آفریدی پر کیوں الزام ؟

اب تک پاکستان ٹی ٢٠ میں آئی سی سی کی رینکنگ میں نمبر ٢ پہ تھا ............ بس کچھ لوگوں کو صرف شک کرنا ہی آتا ہے

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree. I have always been of the view that AFridi should come up the order when there are fielding restrictions..

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur agar upar akay without big shots jaldi out ho jata phir kehna tha sarfaraz ko pehle bhejna chahiye tha, welay log.

My dear the point in coming earlier is to face as many balls as possible. 20 overs means 120 balls. If Afridi is to face the last 20 to 30 balls only and then expect 8 to 10 boundaries is nonsense. But If suppose 60 balls remain and afridi comes. He can hit 8 to 10 boundaries with his style of batting.
Hope u got it

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear the point in coming earlier is to face as many balls as possible. 20 overs means 120 balls. If Afridi is to face the last 20 to 30 balls only and then expect 8 to 10 boundaries is nonsense. But If suppose 60 balls remain and afridi comes. He can hit 8 to 10 boundaries with his style of batting.
Hope u got it

lolz have you never seen Afridi playing before? Doesnt matter on which number he come he always try to hit six on every ball even in test cricket. Before that match he was a burden on team and now you are saying it like he is the only player who can play therefore he should come earlier all other players are disabled.

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
lolz have you never seen Afridi playing before? Doesnt matter on which number he come he always try to hit six on every ball even in test cricket. Before that match he was a burden on team and now you are saying it like he is the only player who can play therefore he should come earlier all other players are disabled.

Seems as if you have something personal against Afridi. Go watch the highlights of the T 20 World Cup final that Pakistan won from Srilanka and you will see that it was Afridi who won that match my coming higher in the batting order.

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems as if you have something personal against Afridi. Go watch the highlights of the T 20 World Cup final that Pakistan won from Srilanka and you will see that it was Afridi who won that match my coming higher in the batting order.

Lolz I dont have anything against afridi I have something against those ******** who first criticized him for not taking retirement and now criticizing him for not come before sarfaraz