Jahangir Tareen rejects claims against his sugar mills

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Robin Hood style Mafia, hamri hi jotian aur hamray hi ser. WAH KAMAL KERTAY HO MIAN SHARIF.... Khata hai to lagata bhi hai Khotay.....

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان نے ایک ایسے وقت میں چینی متعلق انکوائری کمیٹی رپورٹ جاری کی ہے کہ اس وقت اگر حمود الرحمان کمیشن رپورٹ بھی مکمل جاری ہو جائے تو کچھ نہ ہو گا-

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bongi Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari. They all are fooling the public by pretending to be against each other.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
I visited Pakistan after 6 years from states with the hope that I might settle here, but the country is in abysmal condition and I don't see any improvement in near future at least 3 decades.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
When Youthias got up in the morning , they found it out that it was their spiritual dad who had been doing them in their silly asses all the night lol

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahzeb Khanzada was right, and vindicated. Don't worry, Piddi Jan is getting his software updated, wait for his video and see how he spins this. LOL

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is Unibrow Jan on this? Shouldn't he ask the PM, why he is never given access to this information? Why is he always late to everything?

Eyeaan

عمران خان نے ایک ایسے وقت میں چینی متعلق انکوائری کمیٹی رپورٹ جاری کی ہے کہ اس وقت اگر حمود الرحمان کمیشن رپورٹ بھی مکمل جاری ہو جائے تو کچھ نہ ہو گا-
Have you read the report? I haven't.
When you have read the report please make comments. What are you to achieve by diabolic comments - more disrepute and show of totally illogical thought process (in simple words -insanity)?
Take some heart, the report is here for next several years yo can play all dirty and illogical games around it, as been done in the past few months.

Hate_Nooras

Shahzeb Khanzada was right, and vindicated. Don't worry, Piddi Jan is getting his software updated, wait for his video and see how he spins this. LOL
I see you are worried by Jan. He is really getting to arse holes like you.