Islamic scholar Nureed Fatima declares IHC verdict regarding second marriage un-Islamic

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
دوسری شاد کے لیے مصالحاتی کونسل سے اجازت لینی ضروری ہے ۰حلال کام کے لیے اجازت ؟ - او بے شرموں نائٹ کلبز ہیرا منڈیاں جوے اور شراب کے اڈے پہ بھی کسی مصالحاتی کونسل کے انڈر کرو یہاں بھی اجازت لینے کی شرط رکھو تاکہ دین دشمن لیبرل کی پئدا وار میں کمی لائی جا سکے

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is difference between Islamic and civil marriage. The same way there is difference between islamic law and civil law. So please do not discuss. There is no mention of written nikah nama. so why our people emphasise written nikah nama.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
our courts are not giving verdicts as per islam... CJ himself said during one case that dont drag islam into the case, we don't decide on these basis.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
This judgment is against ISLAM , man don't require any permission not from first wife and from any council.
Athar minallah shame on you idiot judge. Fatwa must be issued on such judges who give decision against islamic established proven laws. This country is made by muslims to practice islam.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
The blanket statement that Islam permits 4 wives is factually false!
Now the logical question is why did'nt God explicitly shut the door on more than one wife? And thats the only question we should be pondering , as Allah is Hakeem and there must be some Hikmat in it ?

You are contradicting what you've posted. What you should have said Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives WITH conditions.

You are making blanket statement that no one can fulfill those conditions and thus why did'nt God explicitly shut the door on more than one wife? Here you are stated that you know more than the Almighty!

Polygamy is unacceptable in the West and you are trying to fit your argument in this framework.

The problem with you and your ilk is that you have a disease of hypocrisy in your heart.

Slider

Voter (50+ posts)
You are contradicting what you've posted. What you should have said Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives WITH conditions.

You are making blanket statement that no one can fulfill those conditions and thus why did'nt God explicitly shut the door on more than one wife? Here you are stated that you know more than the Almighty!

Polygamy is unacceptable in the West and you are trying to fit your argument in this framework.

The problem with you and your ilk is that you have a disease of hypocrisy in your heart.

My brother I am not here to play word game, semantics and what not ... Also I have no
divine knowledge about anyone's niat ,, heart diseases etc

I used the word 'pondering' and ? is merely to invite healthy thoughts to find the Hikmat in the way God structured this commandment ..... Not sure where you got the notion that I am lecturing anyone, God in this context ? Oh boy....
And change this
Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives WITH conditions.
to
Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives at any given time n space with One Condition which disqualifies most if not All !

Why make everything so complex , to the point that younger ones get allergic to religion altogether, and become future atheist in no time :(

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is she a second or third wife herself? The Islamic law may state one thing but those men in Pakistan who go for more wives do not even follow the basics of Islam in most cases.

She may be correct that they don't have to take permission from the first wife but that does not mean they are free to get married without conditions.
Getting married to more wives is only permissable if you can treat each wife equally.
Guaranteed that most men cannot do that since they won't have the wealth to provide a house for each wife, etc.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The blanket statement that Islam permits 4 wives is factually false!

Not factually false.

فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَةً أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۚ
But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses.”

Because people think they can do justice, and don't fear that is why they get married. Otherwise extra-martial relationship is what everyone does.

Ayesha was Prophet (PBUH) favourite wife. It is not about emotions, it's about distribution of material wealth. You people haven't escaped the slavish mindset of hindusim.

Shame on you for diverting the words of Quran. May Allah divert your existence and the likes of yours to hell in this world and later from monetary to social.

muhammadadeel

Getting married to more wives is only permissable if you can treat each wife equally.
Guaranteed that most men cannot do that since they won't have the wealth to provide a house for each wife, etc.

Materially equally not emotionally. As Ayesha was Muhammad PBUH favorite wife. Calculate the emotion distribution there.

Mostly muslims with hindu mindset are spreading this anti-Quran propaganda.

muhammadadeel

Exactly, this idiot shud be told that Ayesha and later Maria were the favourite wives of Muhammad PBUH.

At nearing 60 Maria was the prettiest of them all. What wud these mentally sick liberal shamefully label our beloved Prophet PBUH.

The problem is the mentally sick justice system, it must be replaced with Sharia law if we have to have any respect for Quran and Sunnah of our Muhammad ﷺ

muhammadadeel

My brother I am not here to play word game, semantics and what not ... Also I have no
divine knowledge about anyone's niat ,, heart diseases etc

I used the word 'pondering' and ? is merely to invite healthy thoughts to find the Hikmat in the way God structured this commandment ..... Not sure where you got the notion that I am lecturing anyone, God in this context ? Oh boy....
And change this
Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives WITH conditions.
to
Islam permits to take up to 4 Wives at any given time n space with One Condition which disqualifies most if not All !

Why make everything so complex , to the point that younger ones get allergic to religion altogether, and become future atheist in no time :(

I see the only debate here is that liberal sick people abusing Quran.

Muhammad PBUH's favorite wife was Ayesha then Maria at the end. What wud sick liberals label him as Nauzabillah lust.

The only way to fix this is to sack the judge. In this justice system there is not place for Islam and respect of Quran. This is actually a bigger abuse than defamation of Muhammad PBUH as it's an attack on Quran.

Imran Khan shud take action, either disolve assemblies or sack the judge or people shud throw him out. This liberalism is mentally sick.

muhammadadeel

دوسری شاد کے لیے مصالحاتی کونسل سے اجازت لینی ضروری ہے ۰حلال کام کے لیے اجازت ؟ -

اس عدالتی نظام میں قرآن کی کوئی عزت نہیں، مولوی محض پالتو کتے کی طرح ہیں۔

اسلام کے لیے نہیں مولانا فضل الرحرام کے لیے بولتے ہیں۔