Is it true that if Pakistan gets blacklisted than Pakistan cannot do international transaction ?

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
Randi ki nasal jab pata na howa karay tou bhoka mat kar..... Gando pakistan june 2018 main blacklist howa hai jab nawaz sharif ki hukumat nahe the

Bharway thora parh bhe liya kar, social media team tmhy jo patti parhati hai tm yahan akar bhokna start kardytay hou

While Pakistan may have been added to the grey list in 2018, this was based on data and lack of action from prior years.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Welcome on board :) aasiya maloona wala episode na houta ,,khan would have performed well ..

Ab Allah is ko zalel kar k rukhsat karayga....
On this issue Im with government and happy we didn't punish an innocent rather who accused her falsely must be punished.

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Itni manhoos hukumat mili hai, chalo economy peh tou bahana chal jata hai k pechli hukumatoun ki waja say kharab hai, magar ye FATF ka mamla bhe in say nahe sambhal raha .................

Asiya Maloona ko riha kar nay k baad jo manhosiyat pakistan main ai hai us ki misal nahe milti.... puri qoum peh Allah ka azab nazil houraha hai
bahana nahi, haqeeqat

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan must Push hard to get RSS Bajrang Dal BJP like Hindu terrorist organisations in the International Terrorist organisation's list and then put that Shithole India in FAFT list India deserve to be in the blacklist because of its terrorist activities

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
none of that is true.
yes, being blacklisted puts up lots of question marks, but its not automatic as you wrote above. Blacklist simply means the country has not provided enough info to give it a clean chit. it doesnt mean the country is finanxing terror .
Everything will work as normal, though countries may choose to individually impose sanctions. Credit cards etc will not cease to work.
but relax....FATF gave Pakistan an extension only becausr it saw improvement..
Lol mutmain begherat, they gave the chance to avoid blacklisting, not escaping grey list... Some measures stopped them from blacklisting pakistan

What choutiya are you?

Muhammad Jibran

On this issue Im with government and happy we didn't punish an innocent rather who accused her falsely must be punished.
LoL....you words cannot make her innocent..... That decision has destroyed imran khan.... Allah is humiliating imran khan and its followers and establishment...

More to follow

Steyn

Is it true that if Pakistan gets blacklisted than Pakistan cannot do international transaction ?

I mean we cannot use our debit card or credit, people cannot send money outside of Pakistan or inside of Pakistan.

People in Pakistan will have no option to pay for export or import. Is this true that our currency will be blocked every where?

What else do you think?

It's there to extort countries.

Your PM Imran Khan goes on world stage amd screams PAKISTAN PRODUCES TERRORISTS AND PAKISTANI ARMY HAS TERRORISTS SYMPATHISERS

Youthiyas defend it then FATF calls you a terrorist and slaps you with the label and then youthiyas act shocked.

Pakistanis are dumb morons of highest calibre. In their disgusting slavery to a disgusting liar Niazi, they let go of basic logic.

Of course, FATF will call you terrorist, your own Prime Minister is calling Pakistanis terrorists

Okara

LoL....you words cannot make her innocent..... That decision has destroyed imran khan.... Allah is humiliating imran khan and its followers and establishment...

More to follow
I know one time u told u are gold medalist MBA. Please search and tell me what was education level of Asia Bibi and other ladies involved?
Also it was not IK who declared her innocent but highest court of Pakistan and as a Muslim happy there was no blasphemy occurred.

Muhammad Jibran

I know one time u told u are gold medalist MBA. Please search and tell me what was education level of Asia Bibi and other ladies involved?
Also it was not IK who declared her innocent but highest court of Pakistan and as a Muslim happy there was no blasphemy occurred.
I remember once you told me that i needed love to be changed..... Now you are recognizing their hypocrisies

Apart from ladies , there was another man who witnessed the whole conversation, he was also mentioned in high court verdict.
Besides, who accepeted his crime infront of the farm owner who wasn't anti Christian. His video is still available

Okara

I remember once you told me that i needed love to be changed..... Now you are recognizing their hypocrisies

Apart from ladies , there was another man who witnessed the whole conversation, he was also mentioned in high court verdict.
Besides, who accepeted his crime infront of the farm owner who wasn't anti Christian. His video is still available
May Allah give Hidayah to all of us to follow Sunnah of Imam ul Ambia Muhammad peace be upon him. Amin.
Please goto SC if u don't agree with decision.

Muhammad Jibran

May Allah give Hidayah to all of us to follow Sunnah of Imam ul Ambia Muhammad peace be upon him. Amin.
Please goto SC if u don't agree with decision.
Ameen..... Supreme court is not independent... Saqib Nisar was a controlled judge whose was working for......... Current supreme court apart from few judges are controlled.... Either through bribe or through blackmailing