Is it Ok to use Kasur incident for own party soring?

I know it's not OK if any politician use Kasur incident to get mileage out of it for own party but is it OK if Imran Khan does it?

If he really is so passionate about such and releasing a special video too, why does he not care about DI Khan girl where he even defended DI Khan Police, which is hard to digest.

Watch my video analysis, sorry for the dark (obviously it was night and I was driving).

#JusticeForZainab

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
he even defended DI Khan Police.
Maybe because the DI Khan police arrested 8 of the 9 culprits within a day, and the last one was arrested soon after? Maybe because the culprits are undergoing trial right now in court...and maybe because the police has provided adequate protection to the victims family?

Perhaps you were looking for a firing incident where the police kill 5 of 6 civilians?

There is no mileage to be made from this latest incident. It touches our hearts more becuase she was a young little girl of 7. The police failed the victims, as they havent got a single clue, even though this is the 8th or 9th such incident, apparently by the same culprit, over the past year. Punjab police is inept, its no secret....but the sad part is that it is inept by design.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes...not as much taking political mileage, but to expose the governance (or mis-governance) of the other party.

As for DIK incident all culprits have been arrested and charged, and now it is up to the courts to start the trial. What else you want IK to do?

Last edited:
Please educate yourself with DI Khan case, don't live in PTI social media clouds. Yes nokar chakar arrested, main suspect not. Google the family ordeal, they were on tv too.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So I dont get it,
where was this guy for the last 6 months or so? Why is he talking about crimes in KP when Kasur incident happened?

Please stop politicizing incidents. PTI came forward against police brutality, in efficiency of Punjab police. As an opposition party, its their right to highlight this issue.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please educate yourself with DI Khan case, don't live in PTI social media clouds. Yes nokar chakar arrested, main suspect not. Google the family ordeal, they were on tv too.

140 Kanal property, his house his belongings everything was confiscated and presented to the court. if the culprit is on the run, police is ensuring that he is left no place to hide. IG of KPK was on the forefront, talking to media, answering everyone. the dept performed its duty well.

Bughz se bahar nikal ker bhi dekhna chahiyay.

Where was I? I wrote a book KP Police here, free version of the book is here and my article is here. We are someone who has actually worked with KP Police than believe the hype on social media.

You guys have no idea how corrupt KP Police is and how much they lie including senior officers. They didn't even punish the SHO in DI Khan. Don't ignore what they did to the DI Girl family.

If you guys can't stand for her because its KP and stand for Zainab because its Punjab, you guys are no any different from PMLN suppoters who are cool with model town.