Irshad bhatti exposes corruption of Shahbaz Sharifs & takes extreme class of Pmln Shaista pervez malik

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This lady is in a difficult position.She knows Nooras are corrupt but he problem is that she has been enslaved by Nooras.She has her own compulsions that is why she is desperate to defend Nooras.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every time these bastardized phatwaris and jihalas are cornered, the play the "Hum to buray log they yeh naya pakistan hay....".....
Then go home, repent and stop preaching the words you were never known to practice. Fucking morons and I have yet to see anyone from PTI or journalists with a proper response.
Bring a third party and let them criticize, not certified criminals known as PPPMLN.
Lol and the feeble minded jati mujrah haramis like Atif Yousafzai Steyn Reason etc think she actually responded befittingly.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
All this should be Proved in courts, once for all.
And pack these crooks and send them to jail forever.

Enlightened10

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every time these bastardized phatwaris and jihalas are cornered, the play the "Hum to buray log they yeh naya pakistan hay....".....
Then go home, repent and stop preaching the words you were never known to practice. Fucking morons and I have yet to see anyone from PTI or journalists with a proper response.
Bring a third party and let them criticize, not certified criminals known as PPPMLN.
Lol and the feeble minded jati mujrah haramis like Atif Yousafzai Steyn Reason etc think she actually responded befittingly.
The names logins you mentiond all seem paid haram khoors of media cell

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏ایک راز کی بات بتاوں؟؟

عمران خان کاسپورٹر ایماندار بھی ہوگا اس بات کی توکوئی گارنٹی نہیں
لیکن نواز شریف کا سپورٹر پکا چور ہوگا اس کی 100فیصد گارنٹی ہے.. آزما لینا
?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏ایک پٹواری کے گھر مہمان آیا
کھانا کھایا اور جاتے ہوئے ایک تھپڑ لگا گیا
پٹواری: “کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بھی ہے”
پٹواری کی خوشی چھپائے نہ چھپی تو
میاں صاحب کی یاد میں
دوسرا گال بھی آگے کر دیا?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And that is why I have been talk show free for more than a year. There is only just so much BS of these jiyala, patwaris and lifafas one can take.