Iranian Supreme Leader expresses concerns over the situation of Occupied Kashmir

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How come now?????????????????.
Iranians were facilitating and helping India actively to cause death and destruction in Pakistan for years.

Respect

How come now?????????????????.
Iranians were facilitating and helping India actively to cause death and destruction in Pakistan for years.
I think you are over exaggerrating, yes there relationship was better with India which is due to foreign policy failures on pakistani side.

Galaxy

I think you are over exaggerrating, yes there relationship was better with India which is due to foreign policy failures on pakistani side.
Yes partly true ,but it should not mean that Muslim,especially nab-our should actively support its arch enemy.

Galaxy

Iranians were helping the Hindus so much that ,this info even trickled down to all Sikh community here in Canada. You could hear from the Sikhs here locally,saying that Iranians are our best friends.

Aslan

We have no disputes with Iran.The Iranian mullahs became hostile against Pakistan mainly because of Saudi Pakistan relationship.The mullahs are aware of Israeli-Indian collusion against Muslims but still remain close to India.This is hypocrisy.Israel and India are the biggest danger to all Muslim countries but ignorant Muslims don't realise this.Israelis keep attacking Iranians in Syria and Iraq but Iranians can strike back.a couple of days ago Israelis attacked pro-Iranian militia in Iraq and destroyed a weapons depot.India has never condemned Israeli attacks on Iranian forces in Syria and Iraq yet these mullahs think India is their friend.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
میں ایران کا حامی نہیں نہ ہی سعودیہ کا می صرف پاکستان کا حامی ہوں مگر آج ایران کی بات سن کر خوشی ہوئی کے ایک طرف ایران کو دیکھو اور ایک طرف ایک اور حرام زادے خنزیر بچے کو جو حرام زا دہ لعنتی اپنی ماں کے ساتھ برّا بھلا کروا کے اسکو اپنے حرام زادے ملک کا سول ایوارڈ دے کر کشمیر کے مسلمانو کے خون اور قتل می شامل ہو رہا ہے دبئی کا حرام زا دہ

muhammadadeel

چند ماہ پہلے ایران کشمیریوں کو دہشت گرد بول رہا تھا۔
اب ایک دم ایسی کیا تبدیلی آئی ہے جو ان یہ ہندوستان کے خلاف ہو گئے ہیں؟

muhammadadeel

Thank you Iran for your kind words in these difficult times.

What kind words, Iran reported that Pulwama was a terrorist attack by a Kashmiri. In Palestine they call it Shaheed and freedom fighters.

Now that India ?? has STOPPED purchasing their OIL ?, they seem to find their conscious.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please share where Iranians cakes Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorists. Even when fun Iran was selling oil to India, they took a bold and principled stand on Kashmir. Compare that to our sunni Muslim brothers of UAE & KSA.

muhammadadeel

Please share where Iranians cakes Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorists. Even when fun Iran was selling oil to India, they took a bold and principled stand on Kashmir. Compare that to our sunni Muslim brothers of UAE & KSA.

Just check their news after Pulwama attacks. Here, read this yourself.

"Pakistan's government, who has housed these anti-revolutionaries and threats to Islam, knows where they are and they are supported by Pakistan's security forces," said Revolutionary Commander Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, referring to terror group Jaish al-Adl ("Army of Justice").

Read more at:
https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...rted-suicide-bombers/articleshow/68026992.cms

There were countless news articles, TV reportage among other pointers blaming Pakistan from Iran. This was right before Iran allowed it's terrorists to attack Pakistan killing dozens of Pakistan Navy personal, if u can still remember that a few months back.

You people have short memory so it's easier to make you stupid. Changing arguments / positions as need arises.

Enough is enough, says Iran in talks with India after Pak-based terror groups attack both countries

Read more at:
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...sushma-swaraj-on-terrorism-1457980-2019-02-17

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just check their news after Pulwama attacks. Here, read this yourself.

"Pakistan's government, who has housed these anti-revolutionaries and threats to Islam, knows where they are and they are supported by Pakistan's security forces," said Revolutionary Commander Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, referring to terror group Jaish al-Adl ("Army of Justice").

Read more at:
https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...rted-suicide-bombers/articleshow/68026992.cms

There were countless news articles, TV reportage among other pointers blaming Pakistan from Iran. This was right before Iran allowed it's terrorists to attack Pakistan killing dozens of Pakistan Navy personal, if u can still remember that a few months back.

You people have short memory so it's easier to make you stupid. Changing arguments / positions as need arises.

Enough is enough, says Iran in talks with India after Pak-based terror groups attack both countries

Read more at:
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...sushma-swaraj-on-terrorism-1457980-2019-02-17
Al-Jafri said what he said and was fired within a month for that. Their are many statements from Ayotullah supporting Kashmir cause. Not that it makes any difference on the ground but it is lit better than Khadim Harman Sharifain

muhammadadeel

Al-Jafri said what he said and was fired within a month for that. Their are many statements from Ayotullah supporting Kashmir cause. Not that it makes any difference on the ground but it is lit better than Khadim Harman Sharifain

He was not fired but exchanged by a different commander just check Syed Jawad Naqvi speech on this. Where he referred to him as دو آتشا comparing it how aggressive the new commander is how he was changed for the changing circumstances.

You can do taqia (lying and hypocrisy) if you want but that is your choice.

لے سن لے خود اگر تیرے میں تھوڑی بہت شرم ہے۔ تم لوگوں کا تقیہ اور منافقت جھوٹ خود تمہارے سامنے آ جاتا ہے اور بے شک قیامت میں تو ماسوائے جہنم کے اور کوئی جھوٹ تمہارا فیصلہ نہ کرے گا۔

ایرانی منافقت

Last edited:

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was not fired but exchanged by a different commander just check Syed Jawad Naqvi speech on this. Where he referred to him as دو آتشا comparing it how aggressive the new commander is how he was changed for the changing circumstances.

You can do taqia (lying and hypocrisy) if you want but that is your choice.
What the hell do u mean lying & taqiya u son of a bitch? I am neither an Iranian nor Saudi supporter,nor am I a Shia. I stated a simple verifiable fact that at the very top, Iranians support kasmir cause. Their statements are a million time better than Saudis. If u want to keep Ur head shoved up some prince's rectum be my guest but that doesn't change the reality one bit.

muhammadadeel

What the hell do u mean lying & taqiya u son of a bitch? I am neither an Iranian nor Saudi supporter,nor am I a Shia. I stated a simple verifiable fact that at the very top, Iranians support kasmir cause. Their statements are a million time better than Saudis. If u want to keep Ur head shoved up some prince's rectum be my guest but that doesn't change the reality one bit.

چلو اُوپر دیکھ تیرے لیے ویڈیو ڈال دی ہے، تاکہ تیرا جھوٹ بےنقاب ہو جائے اور تو خود اپنے زبان سے بولے کے تو جھوٹا ہے۔

greatmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ہماری بہتر ہوتی ہوئی خارجہ پالیسی۔۔۔۔