Introduction 84471k

MPA (400+ posts)
Asalam-u-Alikum,

Name: Mudassir

Date of Birth: 28/06/1986

Place of Birth: Kotli Kashmir

Languages: Kashmiri, Pahari, Urdu, Punjabi, English, Arabic & Western Archaic Tibetan (Balti)

Marital Status: Single

Education: Last year @ uni
Current Location: Kashmir

Countries visited: Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, England, France & USA

Hobbies & Interest : Politics & nothing else

Dreams and Aim of Life: United Independent Kashmir

Political Achievements: @ the age of 16 Pakistani forces arrested 1st time, i been president of SLF in college unit & then member central executive committee for 3 years & now im member of policy and planning committee..... im proud to be a part of this revolutionry student organisation.

waqarawan

Citizen

Assalamolaiukum Brother Muddasir,
I Welcome you to the forum. independent nations of the west are making single units like Europian Union, Nato etc and we are trying to break our countries in to small pieces. Hope we unite one day as an Ummah of muslims and nothing else. Thanks

MPA (400+ posts)
waqarawan said:

Assalamolaiukum Brother Muddasir,
I Welcome you to the forum. independent nations of the west are making single units like Europian Union, Nato etc and we are trying to break our countries in to small pieces. Hope we unite one day as an Ummah of muslims and nothing else. Thanks
thnx & then sorry brother, v r not trying 2 break any country, kashmir never been a part of pakistan r india, its occupide by 2 countries..... v r just struggling 2 liberate our homeland....

CUTEBOY881

Citizen
SALAM BROTHERS,OFCOURS YOU WANT KASHMIR ITS OK,BUT IF YOU LIVE IN PAKISTAN AND YOU HAVE ID ON PAKISTAN AND YOU SAID NO INDIA,NO PAKISTAN,DONT YOU THINK SO ITS RIGHT.WHY OUR PAKISTANI PEOPLE FIGHT FOR YOU I GUSS THEN THEY ARE FOOL.IF EVEN YOU WANT INDEPENDET KASHMIR ITS OK NO PROB AND YOU DONT LIKE INDIA TO ITS OK TOO BUT DONT BRAEK HEART THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN THEY ARE FULLY SUPPORTTED.IF YOU DONT CARE THEN GO TO KASHMIR AND DONT COME BACK TO PAKISTAN.DO NOT USE HIS ID HIS PASSPORT,STAY THERE UNTILL YOU INDEPENDET......GOD BLESS PAKISTAN AND GIVE WISDON TO PAKISTANI PEOPLE TO LOOK AT YOU GUYS...