INDO-PAK FRIENDSHIP .......... A HOPE

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@contra, nepali pandit, jimpack and ................... :)
Where are you buddies?? Are you alrite guys???
No sounds from you for long time, isnt???? i guess :roll:
Anyways best of luck dudes, be happay and keep happy, brothers.
:|
Enjoy the video.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdpY7QPwBg[/video]

G

stop talking about friendsip with hindus its never will happen and they are not our friends they are our enimes, and there are many like u from the starting day who want friendship with hidus and they attacked us many time and 3 big wars , if u like so much india so go there and leav us alone pakistanies , no friendship with india , isarel , usa, no on of them these munafiqs we will fight with them untill the day we rise the paki flag on DEHLI inshallah , so those who want frindship they go india bcoz we never forgive them blood of our 5 million in partion 1947 and untill the day today in evry bomb blast they are involve and we never forgive them blood of inocent paki muslims , and regarding the HADITH and QURAn non muslims will never be friends of muslims , so my brother forget about this friendship , :mrgreen:
and watch down in ths video link what they are thinking about us and what u want , its better for u to go and live with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67pgyDtoig

G

stop talking about friendsip with hindus its never will happen and they are not our friends they are our enimes, and there are many like u from the starting day who want friendship with hidus and they attacked us many time and 3 big wars , if u like so much india so go there and leav us alone pakistanies , no friendship with india , isarel , usa, no on of them these munafiqs we will fight with them untill the day we rise the paki flag on DEHLI inshallah , so those who want frindship they go india bcoz we never forgive them blood of our 5 million in partion 1947 and untill the day today in evry bomb blast they are involve and we never forgive them blood of inocent paki muslims , and regarding the HADITH and QURAn non muslims will never be friends of muslims , so my brother forget about this friendship , :mrgreen:
and watch down in ths video link what they are thinking about us and what u want , its better for u to go and live with them

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67pgyDtoig[/video]

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@pakipowerboy
Brother what should i say, i can give u a long lecture on this. But it will prolong this discussion unnecessarily, which i dont want. :ugeek:

PaniPatt

Citizen
the minimum pre condition between indo pak frndship is the Resolution of the core issue of Jammu n Kashmir between two countries................till tht there is no possibility of any kind of frnship..thts it.........

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:

Thankgod that you are Pakistani , if you were a Hindu I would feel ashamed of you and your iq. So before crapping in this forum do some reading. I give up debating with you.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67pgyDtoig[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
@contra, nepali pandit, jimpack and ................... :)
Where are you buddies?? Are you alrite guys???
No sounds from you for long time, isnt???? i guess :roll:
Anyways best of luck dudes, be happay and keep happy, brothers.
:|
Enjoy the video.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdpY7QPwBg[/video]

thanks masadi for putting some positive video for a change. Mate, I personally belive in coming years relation between india and Pakistan will greatly improve. Most people on both sides of theborder want to have cordial relation. There is lack of knowledge regarding each other. Basically we are very similar. more we know about each other more closer we will get.

G

u have to wake up pandit we dont have ANYTHING SIMILER WITHHINDUS AND NO FRIENDSHIP WITH KUFFAR WE ARE MUSLIM THEY WORSHIP 100000 GOD WITH THIER HAND MADE . ENIMALS EVRYTHING THEY FIND , SO PLESE NEVER COMPARE TO muslims with hindus , never ever friendship with munafiqeen , they are alwyes trying to do ba for pakistan , so forget about friendship and i accpet there are many stupid and dull minded we have those who want friendship but they dont know reality , we want to rule all INDIA not friendship with them and we will give free life our muslims those living bad life in india we will fight till out last breath :D [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]
Pakistan Zinda abad
india no long inshallah all will be great pakistan

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello masadi

Now days i have stopped commenting on anything because i know there is no use.

Just see the response to your post from your own Country man. What do you expect me to respond to him and waste my time. No use. He has a closed mindset which is not going to change what you may do.

I am regularly on Siasat.

Also i am bit confused/ getting used to this new Siasat layout. Older version was very user friendly.

I can understand the patriotism for the Country but at times common sense should also prevail.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
jimpack said:
Hello masadi

Now days i have stopped commenting on anything because i know there is no use.

Just see the response to your post from your own Country man. What do you expect me to respond to him and waste my time. No use. He has a closed mindset which is not going to change what you may do.

I am regularly on Siasat.

Also i am bit confused/ getting used to this new Siasat layout. Older version was very user friendly.

I can understand the patriotism for the Country but at times common sense should also prevail.

@jimpack
There was nothing wrong with the video and my intention as well. i cant impose anything to anyone. We all are human being. We should take care of others at sometime by leaving controversies beside. This is what Islam teaches us.
Holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) use to look after jews and also cleans their houses. Muhammad (PBUH) also keep Christian delegation in Masjid-e-Nabvi as guest.
Anywaysssssssssss

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello masadi

I
I am not too upset about the videos or articles that are posted about India. I understand where it is coming from and there is nothing i can do about it. Everybody has their own opnion and understanding as per what they see or feel.

I actaully liked the song of the video you posted. I admire Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Abida Praveen. I love sufi music. They are very well know and heard in India. Also other great Pakistani singers. Music has no boundary. I have never heard them as Pakistani but as a music lover. There are lot more good things about Pakistan but at times more of wrong things are always in forefront.

I loved a video that was posted called Umeed-e-Sahar.

I would have at times responded negatively to some of the post or articles that was written about India, without any logic or reason. I have stopped doing that also now as i know you can't change few things, as it is not in our hands about a particular individuals thinking and how they react or act to situation.

I am cool about it. I love Siasat forum that is why i am in it.

At times, nothing is wrong in appreciating somebody.