Indian Man flashes, masturbates before Mumbai Female scriptwriter on video call !

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man flashes, masturbates before Mumbai scriptwriter on video call
A man on Friday allegedly flashed a Mumbai-based scriptwriter on a video call. He also masturbated when the call was on, the woman scriptwriter alleged.

Upfront-1-3-Jan14-1_770-770x433.jpeg

India Today Web Desk
Mumbai

July 14, 2019UPDATED: July 14, 2019 11:45 IST

(Image for Representation)
HIGHLIGHTS
  • A man on Friday allegedly flashed a Mumbai-based scriptwriter on a video call
  • He also masturbated when the call was on
  • On Saturday morning a case was registered with Khar police station in the matter

A man on Friday allegedly flashed a Mumbai-based scriptwriter on a video call. He also masturbated when the call was on, the woman scriptwriter alleged.
She said that the face of the caller was not visible, the Times of India reported.

The woman immediately tweeted to Mumbai Police, informing them about the incident and registered a case online. She was asked to visit Khar police station to file an FIR.

On Saturday morning a case was registered with Khar police station in the matter.

In her complaint, she stated, I was at my Khar home when I got the Skype call at 4.21pm. I was unable to see the face of the person who was flashing and masturbating online. After taking screenshots to lodge a complaint, I disconnected the call.

Terming the incident as a first of its kind, a police officer of Khar police station told the national daily, This is the first such case registered against a person who flashed and masturbated online. Usually, we get complaints about such incidents occurring on the road. We will take the help of the cyber police to trace the contact number of the accused".

Mumbai police spokesperson, DCP Manjunath Singe, said the case is being probed by the Khar police.

A case has been registered under section 509 (word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code and also under section 67 (publishing or transmitting obscene material in electronic form) of the Information Technology Act against the unknown accused.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The ch@ddi has reached new levels of frustration and is in serious need of a major psychiatrist assessment. I mean who in their right mind flashes their stuff on a video call that also infront of a script writer ?? ? ? ? ?

You have to be a special kind of a frustrated idiot to host that kind of thought !

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
The ch@ddi has reached new levels of frustration and is in serious need of a major psychiatrist assessment. I mean who in their right mind flashes their stuff on a video call that also infront of a script writer ?? ? ? ? ?

You have to be a special kind of a frustrated idiot to host that kind of thought !
It can happen only in India, the fucker's Paradise under the leadership of gay Modi.
Wanking is their National sport.?

child fuckers paradise

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)

look what you maulvi is doing in maszid ?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
India needs to do something about the Rape Problem there is a serious mindset problem. ?

Man flashes, masturbates before Mumbai scriptwriter on video call

child fuckers paradise