India media anchors calling "Tablighi Jamaat" as "Talibani Jamaat"!!

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No worries at all, for us as muslims death is always a sweetheart, anyone dies in this pandemic is martyr, a death any and every muslims wishes for their whole life.
Everybody is gonna die one day and we believe real life starts after death.
Just worry about urself, not to reborn as a swine as per ur religion.

ha ha ha you retarded mulla and your beliefs ............... ? ? ? ?

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
anchor is right
these tablighi jahils have launched corona terror attack on india pakistan malaysia and indonesia , that is why they are banned in central asian countries , some of them have link with al qayada .

RSS is following the same ideology as Nazi which was a christian Terrorist group now banned all over the world. The greatest jahils of all time that existed on earth.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha you retarded mulla and your beliefs ............... ? ? ? ?
Look who is talking about beliefs, brainless, toilet less nation, who worship their own handmade million gods from the mixture of cow piss and dung, nd when expired just flush them in ganga drain.
Who believe in marrying to dogs.

RAW AGENT

RSS is following the same ideology as Nazi which was a christian Terrorist group now banned all over the world. The greatest jahils of all time that existed on earth.

where is RSS in all this ? anchors is right in telling this tablighi jamat of nizamuddin had connection with al qayada . so terrorists went through these jamats from sudan , somalia, algeria , srilankan church bombing terrorists were all tablighis who were connected with tablighis of tamilnadu .

RAW AGENT

Hahaha isn’t it ur naked Father GANDHI, famous all over the world as a goat rappist.
If u don’t Believe me, google it, as thats ur very own source of information.???

ha ha ha gandhi is not from my country , let gandh fk ,
i am american citizen and ex pakistani masihi .enjoying my american citizenship away from you religious bigots .

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha gandhi is not from my country , let gandh fk ,
i am american citizen and ex pakistani masihi .enjoying my american citizenship away from you religious bigots .
Nice try, but i can spot chaddi from miles.
Doesn’t matter how much you try to hide.
Ur Piss stinking presence can be feel from miles, even if u migrate to Antarctica, still will be a low life, pathetic scumbag.
??

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
where is RSS in all this ? anchors is right in telling this tablighi jamat of nizamuddin had connection with al qayada . so terrorists went through these jamats from sudan , somalia, algeria , srilankan church bombing terrorists were all tablighis who were connected with tablighis of tamilnadu .

Though it may be a wishful thinking of anchor person - however I see you like connecting the dots - connect a few more here RSS a terrorist hindu supremacist organisation follows NAZI manifesto which was a Christian Terrorist Organization. Connect the dots and you will see the bigger picture.