India didn't consult US before revoking J&K's special constitutional status - US State Department

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In other words "Americans don't care to know"

Americans are pro-Tibet and most of annexed region Ladak has monks from Tibet living in it. So basically America is pro-India on this move.
OFF COURSE AMERICA CARES ABOUT IT THAT,S WHY THEY DENIED THEIR ALLEGATION
WAIT AND SEE INDIAN REACTION

Eyeaan

No they won't be. Because America is pro-Tibet anti-China. Ladakh is where most monks from Tibet come and go. America will actually appreciate this move as it wud give fertile ground for Tibetan movement.
Tibet? American establishment will be dumb to seek a conflict with china in Tibet. No and never. Tibet is just a dead issue kept alive by some peacenic lama licking zombies and of course by India. Losing Pakistan all to china is a bigger concern especially after they plan to get out of afghan. For a military conflict in the western China, investing in Chinese Muslim regions would make some sense.
IMO for republicans and pentagon even India is of useless against china. However Israeli lobby or democrats have their own vision of India in the region but mainly in terms of economic and regional influence.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
BREAKING: The US State Department official in charge of South Asia Alice Wells - the highest ranking American government official dealing with this region - has just refuted Indian disinformation that it had privately informed the US beforehand that it would scrap Article 370..

And she refuted it while she's in Pakistan!

She came to discuss the Afghan peace process but her Pakistani interlocutors raised with her India's annexation of Occupied Kashmir.

President Donald Trump had offered to mediate on Kashmir. India responded by calling him a liar and crossing the ultimate red line of aggression in Occupied Kashmir. On top of that it had the temerity to say it had informed the US beforehand.
The US was not going to take this insolence lying down.
India has challenged not only the Kashmiris and Pakistan, it has challenged the US too. And the US is now hitting back, and it will now come to see Pakistan as the reasonable and peace-loving party in South Asia.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1159114095909580800

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is still significant though, diplomatically, it seems that India has given US A no importance. It will back fire on them sooner or later insha'Allah. When an intelligent person becomes strong he becomes kind and when a coward stupid person becomes strong they become oppressive. Indian leadership is just that coward and stupid. Their downfall is near insha'Allah.
You are so very true. When God-fearing get power, they do Justice and be kind to the poor. And when the Ignorants get power, they do Zulm and become Oppressors.
Jab unse kaha jata hay zameen par fassad (oppression) na phailao, to ketay hein Hum to islaah karnay walay hein!

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Billo you have to scrap the idea of IDEALISM that Army is not involved. These lists cud have only come internally from IB or ISI, how cud they not know.
You can detest the Army all you want. I will continue to give them the benefit of the doubt because they are more patriotic than the politicians and you can stop trying to convince me to the contrary. They are cut from the same cloth i.e society. I don't have the IDEALISM you are talking about and I am not so ignorant to believe they don't get involved in domestic matters esp domestic matters that might have strategic importance or are of geo-political nature (e.g CPEC). I am also not blind to where the lists could have come from but just sit down and think for a second maybe they also were fooled by the IDEALISM of jamhooriat and being loyal to the constitution of the country and the oath they took felt they were answerable and commanded by the executive whom you mention had clear majority. Makes more sense and seems logical esp due to the change in status quo after Zia as the institution was trying to find it's new identify and regain credibility under the change to "jamhooriat".

muhammadadeel

I will continue to give them the benefit of the doubt because they are more patriotic than the politicians and you can stop trying to convince me to the contrary.

Common sense takes time to debunk the lies we have been told.

If some Army pushes Bhutto and Shareefs on my nation then they are traitors not patriots.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
If some Army pushes Bhutto and Shareefs on my nation then they are traitors not patriots.
Does it make the whole institution traitors? Was the PAF pilot who brought down Abhinandan a traitor? Is a subay dar who is currently in a check post in the LOC a traitor? If they have snakes among them they should be found and tried for treason. Didn't a brigadier get death sentence recently? When is the last time that happened to certified traitor politicians i.e Haqqani...?

muhammadadeel

Does it make the whole institution traitors?

No individuals don't matter except in right places. Like Gen. Niazi one general surrended 90,000 soldiers.

If they have snakes among them they should be found and tried for treason. Didn't a brigadier get death sentence recently?

Great, but most important is to try for treason politicians they have hand picked and make an example out of them. After all they choose them, not we.

When is the last time that happened to certified traitor politicians i.e Haqqani...?

Exactly my point, courts won't catch political traitor. Army shud learn from Russians they eliminate traitors first then ask questions later.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
US state department denies claims of Indian media that India had inform them of revoking special status of Kashmir, many journalists like Najam Sethi in Pakistan also believed that news and did a show on it. But US state department has now clarified that all of that was a lie and India didn't do any consultation with them.

واشنگٹن: (دنیا نیوز) امریکی سٹیٹ ڈیپارٹمنٹ کی جانب سے جاری اہم بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ مقبوضہ کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت ختم کرنے کے معاملے میں بھارت کی امریکا کے ساتھ مشاورت کی میڈیا رپورٹس غلط ہیں

یو ایس سٹیٹ ڈیپارٹمنٹ کی جانب سے جاری ٹویٹ میں امریکا کی نائب معاون وزیر خارجہ ایلس ویلز کی جانب سے تردیدی بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ بھارت نے مقبوضہ کشمیر کی خصوصی آئینی حیثیت ختم کرنے سے قبل امریکا سے نہ ہی مشاورت کی نہ ہی اطلاع دی۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1159114095909580800
ایلس ویلز نے ٹویٹ میں لکھا کہ بھارت کی امریکا کے ساتھ مشاورت کی میڈیا رپورٹس غلط ہیں۔

خیال رہے کہ امریکا کی نائب معاون وزیر خارجہ ایلس ویلز ان دنوں ایک اہم دورے پر پاکستان میں موجود ہیں۔

Source
she ıs here to threat Pakistan on behalf of INdia.