India’s “nuclear-capable” Agni-III missile fails in maiden trial...

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Woh modi ji ka kehna hai k raat mein na thandi hota hai .. humra missile gana bajanay wala hai woh thandi feel kar k garam pani mein kood dia

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BHUBANESWAR: Manufacturing defect has once against hit Agni series of missile as the first night trial of long-range nuclear-capable ballistic missile Agni-III from a defence base off Odisha coast ended in ‘failure’ on Saturday.

However, it was not the first failure of the Agni series missile. Two other variants of the missile, Agni-I and Agni-II, have failed during both development and user trials in the past. Agni-II had failed to deliver desired result during its first night trial in 2009.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is effort taken by Indians not to boast about the failures of this test but to understand that this test anytime can be achieved successfully fully. Technology can be fully prepared anyday these days by any nation.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thank Allah AlMighty for his unlimited shower of blessings upon us. He subdued our enemy for us. He told us that He is with us as long as we strive to become good humans. I Thank Him from the bottom of my heart. We cannot Thank Him enough. He is surely very very merciful and He showers his love upon us. Allah Ho Akhbar!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well they forget to give it lemon ashnan along with cow dung and spray of their gao muttr.
Jokes aside this proves the fantastic mantra of ther armed forces and capabilities they carry and dependable they can b ...@rawagent

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
If war starts between Pakistan and India.
Pakistan doesn't need to fire a bullet.
Let India fires it's missile first and it is guaranteed that their missiles will destroy themselves.
India will become ENDIA.

RAW AGENT

If war starts between Pakistan and India.
Pakistan doesn't need to fire a bullet.
Let India fires it's missile first and it is guaranteed that their missiles will destroy themselves.
India will become ENDIA.

this failure brings kashmir to pakistan ................ ? ? ?

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
this failure brings kashmir to pakistan ................ ? ? ?
Na baby just dont worry Kashmir is coming with khalistan as tagging along, between what happened to Indians BLA, mama qadir, PTM investment???? Lost as tht of tamil tigers?

RAW AGENT

Na baby just dont worry Kashmir is coming with khalistan as tagging along, between what happened to Indians BLA, mama qadir, PTM investment???? Lost as tht of tamil tigers?

better mind bad condition of pakistan economy , jammu and kashmir is under control of india . any misadventure is going to harm pakistan.