Imran ki 10+10 wicketain - M. Ibrahim Azmi

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101793865-1.jpg

1101793865-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101793865&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20130325

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
Now you will notice all the analysts and jounalists are writing in favour of IK, as per my prediction. I want to see Najam Sethi, Hamid Mir and others to follow, oh yes I forget also Irfan siddiqi.

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is Captain by Nature, He knows how to play positively and win the Match and he will never loose the match of PAKISTAN if given the chance...

Vote Imran
Save Pakistan....

BIRDEYE

Voter (50+ posts)
I heard bhutto was even more popular than today's IMRAN KHAN. I wonder why the masses did not stand up when he was put in the jail...when he was hanged...what actually had gone wrong?CAN SOMEONE Explain that please?
the writer said Imran khan ko party kay ander se baghawat bhi tang keray gi....
What should Ik do to avoid those mistakes which bhutto did.

Sohail Asghar

Voter (50+ posts)
I heard bhutto was even more popular than today's IMRAN KHAN. I wonder why the masses did not stand up when he was put in the jail...when he was hanged...what actually had gone wrong?CAN SOMEONE Explain that please?
the writer said Imran khan ko party kay ander se baghawat bhi tang keray gi....
What should Ik do to avoid those mistakes which bhutto did.
To understand the difference, you have to go thru the life history of ZAB. The nation will stand by someone similar to them and ZAB tried to become GOD, thus rejected. Same mistake done by Nawaz Shareef in his last tenure...:(:(