Imran khan the first to present governor raj solution to karachi situation

pakiace

Banned
Before the photocopy LEAGUE PML-N copies IMRAN KHAN's ANALOGY/DOCTRINE/SOLUTION TO TARGET KILLING IN KARACHI - LET ME BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT ONE THING

ITS IMRAN KHAN WHO SAID FOREMOST THAT GOVERNOR RAJ SHOULD BE IMPOSED IN SINDH A GHAIR JANIB DAR GOVERNOR WHO DEPOLITICIZES POLICE & SHOULD BE BACKED BY MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

& HIS THIS SOLUTION HAS BEEN SO FAR ACKNOWLEDGED CREDIBLE BY HIS CRITICS NUSRAT JAVED & THE CO

MY PERSONAL OPINION:
AS ARMY INVASION WOULD LEAD TO ANTI-PAKISTANI ELEMENTS, THE SO CALLED ELITE LIBERAL FASCISTS WHO WOULD THEN UPLOAD EDITED VIDEOS LIKE THAT OF SARFRAZ RANGER SHOOTING AND MALIGN ARMY ULTIMATELY DEMANDING NATO CONTROL & COMPLETE INVASION OF PAKISTAN

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
thore background research kar k aya karo..........10th class k bachay...
Before this PHOTOCOPY TEHREEK, PML has implemented this idea and that was successful from the perspective of peace but was not appreciated by fraction of the people from Sindh and termed it as against the provinsional autonomy.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shiningstar bhai PTI ki halat aisya hain,jaisay egg se choza nikal kar cheee chee choooon choon karta hay,mean apni marzi ki baat karta hay,jo mouth mein aata hay,bolta jata hay,Q k wo abhi tu dunia mein aya hay na,aur history ka usay maloom nahi hota,in ko chooooon chooooooooon cheeeeeeee cheee karnay do,ahista ahista history parhein ge tu in ko pata chal jaye ga,waisay in ko burger aur pepsi ki history maloom hai:lol:
Before this PHOTOCOPY TEHREEK, PML has implemented this idea and that was successful from the perspective of peace but was not appreciated by fraction of the people from Sindh and termed it as against the provinsional autonomy.

pakiace

Banned

I am as old to as your father is to you - BRING ME ONCE A VIDEO A PRESS RELEASE A STATEMENT WHERE TAXI BROTHER NAWAZ SHAREEF HAS SUGGESTED THIS? RATHER

YOUR TAXI BROTHER NAWAZ SHAREEF GAVE AN OPTION TO DIVIDE SINDH btw does your LEADER EVEN KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING IN KARACHI BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO - WHERE HE DIDN'T EVEN KNEW THAT THERE WAS ANY SUCH OPERATION AGAINST TARGET KILLERS IN 92 LOL

pakiace

Banned
while we pick up corpses's of our martyrs in karachi - the taxi brother nawaz shareef enjoys umra

this is the difference between your leader and my leader imran khan!

Now go sleep you got school tomorrow!

pakiace

Banned
Shiningstar bhai PTI ki halat aisya hain,jaisay egg se choza nikal kar cheee chee choooon choon karta hay,mean apni marzi ki baat karta hay,jo mouth mein aata hay,bolta jata hay,Q k wo abhi tu dunia mein aya hay na,aur history ka usay maloom nahi hota,in ko chooooon chooooooooon cheeeeeeee cheee karnay do,ahista ahista history parhein ge tu in ko pata chal jaye ga,waisay in ko burger aur pepsi ki history maloom hai:lol:

yellow-cab-scheme-pakistan-2011.jpg

CHALO SHABASH TAXI CHALAYO AUR DHAYARI PA NIKAL JAO TUMARA LEADER TUMHEIN YEHI TAXI HE DA SAKTA HAI - CHALNA ISSA KALIMA CHOWK KA FLYOVER PA SHASHKEIN MARTA HUA

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am as old to as your father is to you - BRING ME ONCE A VIDEO A PRESS RELEASE A STATEMENT WHERE TAXI BROTHER NAWAZ SHAREEF HAS SUGGESTED THIS? RATHER

YOUR TAXI BROTHER NAWAZ SHAREEF GAVE AN OPTION TO DIVIDE SINDH btw does your LEADER EVEN KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING IN KARACHI BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO - WHERE HE DIDN'T EVEN KNEW THAT THERE WAS ANY SUCH OPERATION AGAINST TARGET KILLERS IN 92 LOL

My point is that we have already utilized Governer Rule strategy and I have also shared a glimpse of previous results with you................
So this is wrong that Imran Khan is the one to propose this, this work has already been done and I would like to invite you all to discuss on those results.........they have not had a proper bacjground research before posting that.
All other things in this reply are irrelevant...........Giverner Rule has nothing to do with 92 and this and that...............

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

CHALO SHABASH TAXI CHALAYO AUR DHAYARI PA NIKAL JAO TUMARA LEADER TUMHEIN YEHI TAXI HE DA SAKTA HAI - CHALNA ISSA KALIMA CHOWK KA FLYOVER PA SHASHKEIN MARTA HUA
Thanks for the publicity,..........This is a anti-poverty step and has got more than 67000 applications.

pakiace

Banned
My point is that we have already utilized Governer Rule strategy and I have also shared a glimpse of previous results with you................
So this is wrong that Imran Khan is the one to propose this, this work has already been done and I would like to invite you all to discuss on those results.........they have not had a proper bacjground research before posting that.
All other things in this reply are irrelevant...........Giverner Rule has nothing to do with 92 and this and that...............

first of all let me sympathize with the infinitesimal knowledge you possess emboldened by the nefarious Taxi brother preposition, the cognitive dissonance you suffer from has further disguised me to consider liaison with people like you almost next to bigotry, you have opened up two open ends to your replies one where you said that this was implemented by PML-N ( I asked you to present me a proof of it and dare not present your hallucinated rhetoric's ) secondly if for the sake of argument being a credulous audience suffering from hyper paranoia i believe that TAXI brothers did presented Governorship in Khi, WHEN? coz in your first reply you said that he presented the idea but was not agreed upon by sindhi nationalists and later you come modifying your story that we already tried that - in both of these claims: FOREMOST A GHAIR JANIB DAR GOVERNOR RAJ is what IMRAN KHAN has asked for and not any corrupt tom,dick,harry MNA like that of your's, who is vehemently BLUNT and is stubborn upon eradicating target killing from Karachi, who depoliticizes police & is backed by MILITARY INTELLIGENCE! THIS IDEA HAS NEVER EVER BEEN PRESENTED BY TAXI BROTHER - IF IT HAS BEEN - PROVE IT

pakiace

Banned
Thanks for the publicity,..........This is a anti-poverty step and has got more than 67000 applications.

will shahbaz shareef or you the internet SUPPORTER ever drive YELLOW CAB SCHEME OR WOULD LET UR SON REGISTER FOR THIS YELLOW CAB SCHEME AND YA 67,000 APPLICATIONS JUST ANOTHER SCAM LIKE THAT OF SASTI ROT - ALSO COPIED from IMRAN KHAN WHO INITIATED SASTI ROTI SCHEME AND SET UP A TANDOOR AND LATER PUNJAB GOVT COPIED HIS INITIATIVE
AND IN THE END JAVED HASHMI WILL COME OUT SAYING THAT YES INDEED IT WAS A FRAUD AND THAT PUNJAB SHOULD BE DIVIDED AND SO SHALL BE SINDH!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
first of all let me sympathize with the infinitesimal knowledge you possess emboldened by the nefarious Taxi brother preposition, the cognitive dissonance you suffer from has further disguised me to consider liaison with people like you almost next to bigotry, you have opened up two open ends to your replies one where you said that this was implemented by PML-N ( I asked you to present me a proof of it and dare not present your hallucinated rhetoric's ) secondly if for the sake of argument being a credulous audience suffering from hyper paranoia i believe that TAXI brothers did presented Governorship in Khi, WHEN? coz in your first reply you said that he presented the idea but was not agreed upon by sindhi nationalists and later you come modifying your story that we already tried that - in both of these claims: FOREMOST A GHAIR JANIB DAR GOVERNOR RAJ is what IMRAN KHAN has asked for and not any corrupt tom,dick,harry MNA like that of your's, who is vehemently BLUNT and is stubborn upon eradicating target killing from Karachi, who depoliticizes police & is backed by MILITARY INTELLIGENCE! THIS IDEA HAS NEVER EVER BEEN PRESENTED BY TAXI BROTHER - IF IT HAS BEEN - PROVE IT
hahahah.......this endless story shows your inner confusion.........and there is a single line answer, 'It has been already implemented by PMLin 1998', and PHOTOCOPY TEHREEK has reused it.
For futher information http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/legislation/1998/sindh_governors_rule_order_30oct1998.html .
As far as impartial governer is concerned, let Imran Khan make a single govt first, this 24/7 baseless and unprepared discussion is not gona work.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
will shahbaz shareef or you the internet SUPPORTER ever drive YELLOW CAB SCHEME OR WOULD LET UR SON REGISTER FOR THIS YELLOW CAB SCHEME AND YA 67,000 APPLICATIONS JUST ANOTHER SCAM LIKE THAT OF SASTI ROT - ALSO COPIED from IMRAN KHAN WHO INITIATED SASTI ROTI SCHEME AND SET UP A TANDOOR AND LATER PUNJAB GOVT COPIED HIS INITIATIVE
AND IN THE END JAVED HASHMI WILL COME OUT SAYING THAT YES INDEED IT WAS A FRAUD AND THAT PUNJAB SHOULD BE DIVIDED AND SO SHALL BE SINDH!
PHOTOCOPY TEHREEK k bacho compex say nikal ao.........Javaid Hashmi has refused to join PTI, try to face this reality with courage. Many more to come...

woofer

Banned
Tabhi tu log kahaty hain he is confused leader. He does not know what to do where to sit. He is just like lap dancer he was on mushraf lap, then qazi lap and nawaz shareef lap then MQM lap now trying to demand for govoernership to dance on PPP lap. What a stupid leader he is.:lol::lol::lol:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

PMLN is noting, it is zero , its gone , its history.

Regards

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
dekh lo main ne sahi akha tha na,k PTI walay abhi egg se niklay howay chozay ki tarah hain,apni tarf se bari mehnat kar k ye ishtihar yahan par past kiya,but is se PML(N) ki free mein Publicty kar di,(clap)

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dunia kahan pohanch gai tumharay leaders ka vision taxi tak hii hai. Jab india silicon valley bana raha tha uswaqt bi yeh taxi launch kar rahay thai. Fa pass log freelance sites pai ja keh project lai kai kamatay hain. Aur bi bohat opportunities hain. Yeh puranay zamanay kai log hain. Inshallah in ki siasat ham raiwind main dafan karain gai.