Imran Khan Revealed - CNN Documentry

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Piece of crap !!
A good book is a piece of crap for an illiterate!!! For the one who could read it could do wonders. Good documentary. Imran Khan is in the list of great people like Hakeem Saeed, Abdul Sattar Edhi and Adeeb Rizvi Pakistan has produced. If such a person could come into power there is no doubt he will bring great change with in small amount of time. Good Luck Imran!!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very well said Sam, it takes time for great leaders to succeed.

Shahid can you name any other politican leaders who has done more work for the betterment of Pakistanis...Nmae one

Shakman

Citizen
thank you CNN, for putting this good documentary together, I am fed up with, our traditional / corrupt / political elite, and possibly Imran may be the only positive voice on the horizon.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
altaf hussain :D
Yes he has done more work. He killed so many people, ran away to London, stood in lines there to get birtish passport, established a whole system to run Pakistan's largest underworld from London, established himself as the king maker and the peer of a linguistic group. Being so bad looking and ugly sounding it takes a lot of effort. I give him the credit for all this!

Shakman

Citizen
Altaf Hussain ,does not even qualify as leader, he is an opportunistic thug, who makes or brakes governments, if he truly wants to serve Pakistan, what his party doing to be a part of every government and Karachi still got no light!!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:41: IK a legend a hero A Pakistani

I sing a line form a very old song and dedicate it to him:

Tum jug jug jeo maharaj rey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good man IK

gazoomartian

A good book is a piece of crap for an illiterate!!! For the one who could read it could do wonders. Good documentary. Imran Khan is in the list of great people like Hakeem Saeed, Abdul Sattar Edhi and Adeeb Rizvi Pakistan has produced. If such a person could come into power there is no doubt he will bring great change with in small amount of time. Good Luck Imran!!

:41: agreed 100%

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Many people like me would have given up on Pakistan a long time ago but this person keeps us going and keeps our hopes alive. The true legend of Pakistan after Quad e Azam.

gazoomartian

Yes he has done more work. He killed so many people, ran away to London, stood in lines there to get birtish passport, established a whole system to run Pakistan's largest underworld from London, established himself as the king maker and the peer of a linguistic group. Being so bad looking and ugly sounding it takes a lot of effort. I give him the credit for all this!

big difference between IK and AH

One takes $ from people, the other gives $ back to people. You cant beat that

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)

Oh seriously Sam228 you wana take me on ? You think calling me illeterate proves your point? Sweetheart you have no idea who I am and what I do, so argue with me if you can but dont even try to attack me personally. You lot fail to understand what it takes to become a great leader, running your mouth is the easiest thing you can do, Imran Khan has not made any progress what so ever politically. I wish I had time to get into more detail and explain my views better, but I have to go, let me leave you guys with an interesting opinion piece:

http://passionateaboutpakistan.blogspot.com/2010/02/end-of-beginning-for-imran-khan-and-pti.html

Abdul_ghaffar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh seriously Sam228 you wana take me on ? You think calling me illeterate proves your point? Sweetheart you have no idea who I am and what I do, so argue with me if you can but dont even try to attack me personally. You lot fail to understand what it takes to become a great leader, running your mouth is the easiest thing you can do, Imran Khan has not made any progress what so ever politically. I wish I had time to get into more detail and explain my views better, but I have to go, let me leave you guys with an interesting opinion piece:

http://passionateaboutpakistan.blogspot.com/2010/02/end-of-beginning-for-imran-khan-and-pti.html

Lol Thanks for this link. I will suggest everyone to read the comments below that article. Slap on the face of the writer hahaha

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

محترم جناب مشرف صاحب آپ نے خود کیوں تکلیف کی اتنے زیادہ الفاظ لکھنے کی کسی طبلچی سے لکھوا لیا ہوتا

ہم جانتے نہیں کہ تم کون ہو - کون سی توپ کا گولہ ہو تم - میرے پاس وقت نہیں متل کے جوتے پولش کرنے جانا ہے کیا

gazoomartian

محترم جناب مشرف صاحب آپ نے خود کیوں تکلیف کی اتنے زیادہ الفاظ لکھنے کی کسی طبلچی سے لکھوا لیا ہوتا

ہم جانتے نہیں کہ تم کون ہو - کون سی توپ کا گولہ ہو تم - میرے پاس وقت نہیں متل کے جوتے پولش کرنے جانا ہے کیا

arey geog bhai, to phir merey jootey polish kardo bara sawab hoga :24: :24:

gazoomartian

I suggest then you tell us all about yourself, who you are, what you do etc

Please take some time out and do enlighten us on your thoughts!!

Nobody has claimed that IK has accomplished a political milestone but his contribution to the Pak people is way above any other person in the recent times. You cant beat that. And probably, like I wrote many times, he will not form a govt, none the less he must be credited for his honest, non-corruption record, and ambition to bring Pak back into lights from darkness

gazoomartian

There is the article written by Salaman Ali. Isnt he the same Salman who dished out propaganda against Zaid Hamid on takmeel-e-pakistan? Or am I grossly misten? If sorry, I apologize in advance

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan has not achieved anything politically, agreed. In the last twenty years, who has achieved anything in the political landscape of Pakistan ?

I admire him because of his services for Pakistan in sports, health, education and social work, not as a politician though I am sure if he will do a much better job than the present lot.