Imran Khan has FAILED

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ZERO Justice
ZERO Governance

Everytime I thought of PTI I though of justice and judicial reforms. Now that more than a year has passed I think I am practically ashamed to have trusted Imran Khan with a hope to change.

Please note I don't care about economy or expected any change economically.

I believe in hard work and changing my own life and my Pakistani brethren (I now also question brethren word with Pakistani's). Only justice is what I think we all asked and we all have failed to see any change there.

لوٹو اس ملک کو اور پھوٹو
بھٹو، شریفو، فوجیو بنو اور لوٹو

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
heart broken leagues who are upset that Nawaz have to go to Usman Buzdar for bail extension after 8 weeks and Nawaz is not allowed to escape abroad with looted money

pmln was shamelessly making fun of sincere efforts of PTI to provide health facilities to Nawaz Sharif and doing propaganda that government wants NRO from Nawaz when government wanted Nawaz Sharif to be healthy and fit

Now look who wants what from whom have some shame pmln

Last edited:

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
ZERO Justice
ZERO Governance

Everytime I thought of PTI I though of justice and judicial reforms. Now that more than a year has passed I think I am practically ashamed to have trusted Imran Khan with a hope to change.

Please note I don't care about economy or expected any change economically.

I believe in hard work and changing my own life and my Pakistani brethren (I now also question brethren word with Pakistani's). Only justice is what I think we all asked and we all have failed to see any change there.

لوٹو اس ملک کو اور پھوٹو
بھٹو، شریفو، فوجیو بنو اور لوٹو
Lol.... bechare noooni...

Aslan

One is a very short span of time.No country in the world has managed to transform itself in one year.It took China close to 50 years to become an economic power.Don't forget China had a very stable government.they don't have Fazlu type morons in China.Nothing was functioning in Pakistan when PTI tok over so don't expect that everything will be fixed in one year.

stranger

after kashmir speech by IK, all forces are together against him.... see what IK has achieved by speaking for just 50 minutes :)

kanjran no oos din to aj tak neend nai aa rei... te hindu di te pehle hi phatti hui ie sada ton... hamesha koi na koi baron aa ke hinduan di marda rea ae... onna nu tai onj vi adat ho gai ae hun...

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wanna know why Imran the politician failed ??

just look at this woman........ and you will know why.

1927703_939116999457296_6960904293183108054_n.jpg

stranger

Wanna know why Imran the politician failed ??

just look at this woman........ and you will know why.

lagta hai aaj gao mata ka taza taza moot pee ker aay ho... suna hai kal aik sanda (bullock ) tumhari mata per charha hua tha??? oos ko abba kab maan rehe ho?

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
It looks like IK is a Zionist agenda via establishment crowded by most of the corrupted cabinet and lotas with a hung government..He can do anything for Pakistan but follow the Zionist dictation as a showman....public likes it but they need roti pani gas bijli dawa ilaj taleem aur tahaffuz.....iske bagher popular IK must fail....so simple is that. Hell with India, kashmir UNO and IMF....you are PM of Pakistan, care for Pakistnais.....Tax tax tax but no social imorvement....Sorry you are a FAILURE Mr IK.

Ratan

They say IK should resign....why?

Is IK a convicted criminal, sentenced by APEX court...... the answer is No.
Does he has any corruption cases against him........the answer is No.

Is IK's party PTI got fewer votes than Diesel, Noora & Zardaries parties....No, in fact, PTI got a record 1 core seventy lakh votes.

Is IK an elected, constitutional PM through parliament.....Yes.

Has he finished his 5 years mandated period which has been granted by the constitution...No, he has completed just 1 year.

Have his predecessors PPP & PMLN were allowed to completed 5 years terms.....the answer is Yes.

Has IK in a good working relationship with Establishment......Yes.

Is IK popular among Pakistanis.....Yes, in fact, the most popular Pakistani who has 10.6 million followers on twitter.
Is he well educated...yes, compared to others, very well educated.

Is he an intelligent Leader.....Yes, in fact, the most,...the way the defeated both big parties, PPP & PMLN also religion parties is unique.

Is he a good orator.....Yes, unparallel one, the only Pakistani leader who can speak on any subject meaningfully & authentically at any length without a pre-arranged written scripts.

I think Imran Khan should not resign just because of Diesel Maulana who has less 3% popular votes does not like him, Nawaz Sharif who has been convicted by APEX court for 7 years on criminal offence hates him.
Maryam Safdar who was convicted for 7 years on a cheating case envies him.