Imran Khan has been pressurised to remove Asad Umer - Moeed Pirzada

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No one can pressurise PM Imran Khan. I am pretty sure that IK took this decision after a long hard look at Asad Umar’s performance. If AU was not up to the job then it’s a good decision. Betterment of the country’s economy is much more important than personalities. I reckon Asad Umar didn’t do enough to control the inflation & dollar. IK should get rid of all the incompetent ministers & even chief ministers. We need competent people who can deliver for the country, that’s why we voted for the change

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asad umer under performed no doubt but the next to replace him will be a disaster... the problem is in selection IK doesn't know how to pick his team he never consults with knowledgeable person he is too arrogant and this is his dilemma. The problem is he himself his ego not others

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think asad umer DId a terriner job during his tenure devalue rupee against dollar was just one example where economy took serious dent and then ambigous stans about the decision to go to IMF or not.
But Anyway he was hardworking, genius and honest Guy , i like him but as a treasury minister he disappointed me. I think he had the free hand but he was afraid of taking bold steps towards the exonomy and giving relief to the poor instead things continue to be harder and harder for the poor ad in the past.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Asad Umer takes loan immediately and hold the dollor price falsely like Ishaq Dar then he’d be able to survive but he speaks the truth and paid the price.
Next in line after IK was sacked but what about other crap in PTI ?
Didn’t IK introduce AU as his best man ?
IK came into trap of media and mafia who’s against of pakistan’s Stability.
Sorry, I must say IK made a big blunder. Now I remember when he came to bat after 1down in 91 World Cup .....will he be rescue the team as introducing himself as FM ? or who is next ? Where is the name ?

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one can pressurise PM Imran Khan. I am pretty sure that IK took this decision after a long hard look at Asad Umar’s performance. If AU was not up to the job then it’s a good decision. Betterment of the country’s economy is much more important than personalities. I reckon Asad Umar didn’t do enough to control the inflation & dollar. IK should get rid of all the incompetent ministers & even chief ministers. We need competent people who can deliver for the country, that’s why we voted for the change

And It's Not Going To Help Whoever Comes In Next Is Going To Have To Take The Same Tough Decisions That AU Took And After Will IK Also Say That His Performance Is Bad and Replace Him ??????

دل دل پاکستان

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
عمران خان اقتدار ختم ہونے کے بعد اسد عمر کو ہٹانے کی غلطی پر پچھتائیں گے کیونکہ اسد عمر پر کرپشن کا الزام نہیں تھا اور یہی تحریک انصاف کا اصل نعرہ تھا۔

gumnam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If Asad Umer takes loan immediately and hold the dollor price falsely like Ishaq Dar then he’d be able to survive but he speaks the truth and paid the price.
Next in line after IK was sacked but what about other crap in PTI ?
Didn’t IK introduce AU as his best man ?
IK came into trap of media and mafia who’s against of pakistan’s Stability.
Sorry, I must say IK made a big blunder. Now I remember when he came to bat after 1down in 91 World Cup .....will he be rescue the team as introducing himself as FM ? or who is next ? Where is the name ?
Bro exactly. Thats wht i am afraid of. Artifically holding the dollar by next finance minister. Then in next 5 years inflation 12 to 13 % chali jaegi. Asad umar bilkul sahi chl rha tha. Inflatiob rehti lekin 5 years men exports inc hogae hotin aur trade deficit decrease huta. Pehli martba huum independant horhe the

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
طلاق دیتے وقت دونوں بیٹے بیوی کو دینے کے بعد خود دو کتے رکھنے والے شخص سے یہ قوم تبدیلی کی امید لگائے بیٹھی ہے??

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)
same Media was use to stay asad umar do not deserve this Post and now twisting and blaming that he was under pressure yes he was under pressure from is low performance

Our media is totally unleashed and responsible for political anarchy. Their so called anchors, journalists and senior analysts need to be chained up to secure Pakistan's future.

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)
طلاق دیتے وقت دونوں بیٹے بیوی کو دینے کے بعد خود دو کتے رکھنے والے شخص سے یہ قوم تبدیلی کی امید لگائے بیٹھی ہے??

دو نہیں تین کتے تھے، تم بھاگ نکلے اور اب بھونک رہے ہو ہڈی کے لئے