Imran Khan draws world attention towards safety of India’s nuclear arsenals

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
How long he will scarred the Pakistani nation by saying this slogans... Rather than this apni qoam ko bol kay haam Kashmir in kay qabzay saay azad kerwa lien gien by gun....jehad ko ubharoo ....daraoo nahi awam ko... chutiya selected prime minister

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
How long he will scarred the Pakistani nation by saying this slogans... Rather than this apni qoam ko bol kay haam Kashmir in kay qabzay saay azad kerwa lien gien by gun....jehad ko ubharoo ....daraoo nahi awam ko... chutiya selected prime minister

Idiot this is not for Pakistanis to scare about. Pakis damn care about these coward piss drinkers.

It is for the WORLD to see it and pressurise India like the World used to do Pak after 9/11. It is now India's turn who should suffer the loneliness and shame throughout the world.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The deranged man’s meltdown is not over yet.
Yeah! Modi being a conspicuously foul barbarian hasn't gotten over the 1000 year rule of Muslims and is still brimming with animus. 5 more years to enjoy his circus as we witness him do every silly thing in the book to please a nation of 966 million extremists.
I must dismiss you as a deluded, sour and bitter mass of existential degeneracy spawned from the putrid dregs of jingostan. Off on ignore you go you smelly rat.

I wonder what compels an average indian to come to Pakistani forums and spew the anal rabies they suffer from due to their exposure to extreme unhygienic conditions, physically, mentally, spiritually. In other words all the tangible and intangible ways possible. I must put it down to their extremely low self esteem, fragile ego and a quixotic sense of entitlement.
One can only postulate.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The jahil goons from the peepeepee and naliq league wouldn't understand the importance if these tweets for 3 main reasons:

1. Because majority in these parties is illiterate and cannot comprehend the power today's social media yields.
2. The number of Imran's Twitter followers are far greater than even the combined followers of these chor parties. With that type of force behind you your message reach a global audience and especially the powers who control a lit if what happens in the world.
3. Finally his statements are powerful and based on facts. He has always maintained that we are a peaceful country but don't take that as our weakness. Any misadventure and the payback will be at our terms and the world has already witnessed that.

So haters of Imran and his vision and our armed forces aka Modi's agents in Pakistan and abroad can be rest assured that their malicious designs will fail again. I pray that all of these pieces of sh!t are made an example out of not just in this world but hereafter they burn forever in hell's fire. Ameen.

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian nation needs to be Wake up and stand up and save innocent kashmee in IOC from injustice and save the world from any war please.

bheekh.bhaijan

Voter (50+ posts)
Yeah! Modi being a conspicuously foul barbarian hasn't gotten over the 1000 year rule of Muslims and is still brimming with animus. 5 more years to enjoy his circus as we witness him do every silly thing in the book to please a nation of 966 million extremists.
I must dismiss you as a deluded, sour and bitter mass of existential degeneracy spawned from the putrid dregs of jingostan. Off on ignore you go you smelly rat.

I wonder what compels an average indian to come to Pakistani forums and spew the anal rabies they suffer from due to their exposure to extreme unhygienic conditions, physically, mentally, spiritually. In other words all the tangible and intangible ways possible. I must put it down to their extremely low self esteem, fragile ego and a quixotic sense of entitlement.
One can only postulate.

a beggar terrorist speaks .go beg for dollars

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot this is not for Pakistanis to scare about. Pakis damn care about these coward piss drinkers.

It is for the WORLD to see it and pressurise India like the World used to do Pak after 9/11. It is now India's turn who should suffer the loneliness and shame throughout the world.
Abbay chutiya world ko kia kesee pagal kuttay naay kata haay kay woh 1 billion people kee economy saay panaga laiey...tappar haay tu ja apni laraiee lar khud werna dunya ko lecture deyna baand ker....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Abbay chutiya world ko kia kesee pagal kuttay naay kata haay kay woh 1 billion people kee economy saay panaga laiey...tappar haay tu ja apni laraiee lar khud werna dunya ko lecture deyna baand ker....

تو کیا سب لوگ خاموش رہے؟

اسی لاکھ کشمیری تو ان ارب لوگوں سے نہیں ڈرے لیکن تیری کراچی میں بیٹھ کے پھٹ گئی ہے بے غیرت بزدل