IGNORE - An excellent feature by siasat.pk

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kudos on selling your tv lol.
I wish I could see it through your lens but their bongis piss me off. I find their lack of intelligence extremely annoying. I'm glad those molesters of small furry animals provide ample entertainment to you lol
I find it entertaining because I see it as when a pig is stabbed it starts squirming and squealing. All the patwari and now jiyala bongis are akin to that. They lost the election, they lost Punjab, their gunja is in prison, showbaz is in prison, lohay ka chola is in prison, many others including Zarduku also going the same way. These people have literally lost everything overnight and to watch them squirm in pain is a sadistic pleasure of mine.

They have nothing but pain and grief in their future and that makes me happy :)

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I find it entertaining because I see it as when a pig is stabbed it starts squirming and squealing. All the patwari and now jiyala bongis are akin to that. They lost the election, they lost Punjab, their gunja is in prison, showbaz is in prison, lohay ka chola is in prison, many others including Zarduku also going the same way. These people have literally lost everything overnight and to watch them squirm in pain is a sadistic pleasure of mine.

They have nothing but pain and grief in their future and that makes me happy :)
Indeed that's a brilliant thing. I put most of them on ignore long before the election. I knew what their future held.
Funny thing is, most of them have created new usernames pretending to be neutral but one can see right through them.