IGNORE - An excellent feature by siasat.pk

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are two types of people on this forum:
1) Who have a specific agenda and no matter what, they only want to push it out!
2) Who want to engage in a discourse with people from different viewpoints so they can learn while growing others!

Since I've started using the IGNORE a particular member feature, the forum has become more engaging for me. It helps me weed out people in the first category, who can continue barking in front of the mirror to elevate their hurt egos, while remaining in touch with the people in the later category.

Just wanted to say KUDOS to siasat.pk team for this. :clap:clap:clap while encouraging other members to giving this feature a shot!

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا اگنور لسٹ میں ڈالنے سے وہ آپکی تھریڈ پر کومنٹ کرسکے گا۔۔۔
وہ جسے آپ پسند نہ کریں۔۔۔وہ آپکے تھریڈ پر کامنٹ بھی نہ کرسکے۔۔۔تو کیا بات ہو۔۔۔

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't know! Neither do I care about their views. They are going to be shit anyways that's why i ignored him at first place! Just like i don't like my mailbox to be filled with junk, i don't like my brain to be filled with it either

jani1

par yaar in chawalon ko ignore kar diya toh chas nhin aye gi... ;-)

میری اس فورم کی دوچار سالہ تاریخ میں کھبی کسی کو اگنور لسٹ پر نہیں ڈالا۔۔۔اس خیال سے کہ جانے میرے متعلق کیا بولے۔۔۔تاکہ جواب تو دے سکوں۔وہ بھی منہ توڑ۔۔:LOL:۔

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
میری اس فورم کی دوچار سالہ تاریخ میں کھبی کسی کو اگنور لسٹ پر نہیں ڈالا۔۔۔اس خیال سے کہ جانے میرے متعلق کیا بولے۔۔۔تاکہ جواب تو دے سکوں۔وہ بھی منہ توڑ۔۔:LOL:۔

bas daikh lei jaani, baat itni hi hai...

Iconoclast

Lol it was the first feature I looked for when dealing with phatwaris. 99.99% phatwaris and evangelical liberals are on my ignore list.

Iconoclast

They can see your posts and comment on them. You won't be able to read their bs though in replies or threads by them.
Once there is content on a page by a losername you've put on ignore, a "show ignored content" will show up under the last post on a thread.
I wouldn't recommend ever clicking it lol.

Iconoclast

And that's just the tip of the iceberg or shall I say pile of shite? lol
OTtGKvV.png

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Put these known .. into ignore list :
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, Mohan, FANNE, Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood, Khan125, Pappuchikna, intekhab, Shah Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390, Liberal 000, Rajarawal111, tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, , islamabadi, ShazI Ji, kakamuna420, Tony Tony, babulal, Lord Botta, kayawish, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122, John Snow

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are two types of people on this forum:
1) Who have a specific agenda and no matter what, they only want to push it out!
2) Who want to engage in a discourse with people from different viewpoints so they can learn while growing others!

Since I've started using the IGNORE a particular member feature, the forum has become more engaging for me. It helps me weed out people in the first category, who can continue barking in front of the mirror to elevate their hurt egos, while remaining in touch with the people in the later category.

Just wanted to say KUDOS to siasat.pk team for this. :clap:clap:clap while encouraging other members to giving this feature a shot!
Lol it was the first feature I looked for when dealing with phatwaris. 99.99% phatwaris and evangelical liberals are on my ignore list.
In all my time here I have only 2 people on ignore here, if I put all the wankers on ignore here then where is the entertainment value of this forum?

Iconoclast

In all my time here I have only 2 people on ignore here, if I put all the wankers on ignore here then where is the entertainment value of this forum?
I'm allergic to bullshit and stupidity. Generic entertainment is not my thing, that's why I don't own a tv.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm allergic to bullshit and stupidity. Generic entertainment is not my thing, that's why I don't own a tv.
I haven't watched TV in years and sold mine two years ago after realizing that I probably haven't even switched it on in 2 years!

But patwari morons and their bongis can be entertaining at time.

Iconoclast

I haven't watched TV in years and sold mine two years ago after realizing that I probably haven't even switched it on in 2 years!

But patwari morons and their bongis can be entertaining at time.
Kudos on selling your tv lol.
I wish I could see it through your lens but their bongis piss me off. I find their lack of intelligence extremely annoying. I'm glad those molesters of small furry animals provide ample entertainment to you lol